Fresh IP Adress before Sell Ebay + PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-29-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Send a message via ICQ to coinkoin Send a message via Skype™ to coinkoin
Default Fresh IP Adress before Sell Ebay + PayPal

Always wondered the beginning you start with a Fresh IP dedicated since IP is the majority of the limit issue right? Since everyone seems to start the stealth account and makes sure its Fresh IP or VPS.

Now when you sell the account after some aging what happens to IP that you will be stop paying and the buyer of the account gets it and its a complete different IP?

I am assuming this switch is good since so far have doesn't seem like anyone mentioned anything.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-29-2016

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Fresh IP Adress before Sell Ebay + PayPal

24VC is a service you pay for a Dedicated IP ADRESS via a username and password on the software to connect to the ip, if you was to sell a expensive stealth that has good feedback ect, I would assume you would be payinf for the loging for the 24vc account to so it still on same ip
Old 06-29-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan21 View Post
24VC is a service you pay for a Dedicated IP ADRESS via a username and password on the software to connect to the ip, if you was to sell a expensive stealth that has good feedback ect, I would assume you would be payinf for the loging for the 24vc account to so it still on same ip
Ah so just sell the login for 24vc together pretty much?
Old 06-29-2016

Longevity: 50%

I don't think IP is the majority of the limit issue, most of abay/paypal accounts are created with a Static IP as it is the norm. I don't know how account sellers do because I never bought any account as it is so easy to do it by yourself and very expensive
Old 06-30-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
I don't think IP is the majority of the limit issue, most of abay/paypal accounts are created with a Static IP as it is the norm. I don't know how account sellers do because I never bought any account as it is so easy to do it by yourself and very expensive
Yeah which is why questioning this sort of aspect of IP , know it has more to do with it but honestly know it's not like a bank but few security measures before login and IP shouldn't matter since you should be able to login with any IP especially with smartphones nowadays.

Last thing I could assume is just blacklisted IP which definitely won't be a case when it is straight from the ISP / mobile carrier , then I guess this comes to just buying Fresh IP / VPS so you an create multiple PP at home with just 1+ computer.

Above is technically what I am working on, tough for waiting the whole aging process and some feedback but if people who do make that much $ just through eBay store to the point PP has to limit / close down. Guess they just created more jobs through these loop.
Old 06-30-2016
Banned

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinkoin View Post
Always wondered the beginning you start with a Fresh IP dedicated since IP is the majority of the limit issue right? Since everyone seems to start the stealth account and makes sure its Fresh IP or VPS.

Now when you sell the account after some aging what happens to IP that you will be stop paying and the buyer of the account gets it and its a complete different IP?

I am assuming this switch is good since so far have doesn't seem like anyone mentioned anything.

Thanks.
How does one sell an account?
Old 07-01-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%

@yaBeh8ater: You know about stealth since 2011, you should know the way it works.

Selling accounts in here is only allowed to people authorized in the marketplace area.
Old 07-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

I might be a bit too sleepy, but here are my two cents:

One of the pillars for a good and successful stealth operation is an IP that you have not used with other accounts- Thats one of the fundamentals. It's like 2+2=4 thing.

If you are using dedicated VPN then its pretty easy- You get one of the fresh IPs from 24VC and just run with it.
If you are using the "switch mac address, get new IP" method then you just make sure you always use an IP that you have NOT used with other accounts before. Pretty easy.

Now if you sell an account, surely IP will change- Thats should not be a problem.
If a buyer will use IP that has NOT been used with his other accounts before, then there is no real difference between your IP and his IP.

The only problem I can see is if you sell an account to a different country and suddenly it looks like a UK user has gone mad and lives in Romania now.
That could raise some eyebrows.

Other more experienced people: did I get it right?
Old 07-01-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%

If you are living in Romania and buy a UK account you'd better get yourself a UK IP. Changing country will sound a major alarm.

I do not know how this VPN stuff works (never used myself) but it might be possible to sell both: account + VPN IP. This way, except from cookies, account will always look the same.
Old 07-01-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
If you are living in Romania and buy a UK account you'd better get yourself a UK IP. Changing country will sound a major alarm.

I do not know how this VPN stuff works (never used myself) but it might be possible to sell both: account + VPN IP. This way, except from cookies, account will always look the same.
Pretty much what I am thinking as well go with the route with just giving over the entire package logins and then for the VPN they can start paying the annual.

Just saw recent some PP + RDP/VPS for sell so I guess usually do just give everything over but surely PP staying on 1 IP always would really sound odd with travels and such so guessing it will be just a temp and then just start using an IP that well never been linked to some other one before <-- now i wonder how this will be handled.

Reasonable if you login with mobile carrier since they just give you dhcp so of course but idk.

And yeah if it was someone who bought an account that is in a different country they probably best just stay with the IP that came with it.