Use paypal that has been used with suspended ebay, but not at the time of suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-24-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Use paypal that has been used with suspended ebay, but not at the time of suspension

Hello,

My situation is kind of weird, I searched in the forum and found great info, but not regarding my case. Couldn't come up with a better title..

So, I was selling items on Ebay, great feedback, etc, then I hit ~2500$ and paypal gets limited until I confirm it with ID card, etc. So we register a new business paypal with my mother's company info and start using that paypal for the same ebay account. Meanwhile I successfully unlock my personal paypal account and everything is working fine in ebay. By the way, the ebay account has my personal info. Then I decide to switch back to my paypal account (which is also business account, but now it's unlocked and its ok to use). A week later i get suspended because my defect rate is 2,54%, and it should be <2%. (or that's what ebay said to me)

My question is -
can I create a legit ebay account using my mother's personal information and use her paypal account? When I was suspended, it was at the time I was using my paypal account.

It would be created from her personal computer, but same ip (we have a Static IP from our service provider). My father also have a ebay and he says he doesnt have any problems (because of my limitation)

Last edited by awes0me; 07-24-2016 at 09:08 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Use paypal that has been used with suspended ebay, but not at the time of suspens

I advise not to use any family member's info. You have been warned.
Old 07-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Use paypal that has been used with suspended ebay, but not at the time of suspens

The idea is that she'll be developing the product and I'll be responsible for shipping and customer service, as well as uploading the products.
The problem is that her paypal was linked for a month with my ebay account, who is now suspended (but at the time of suspension i was using my personal account)
So I'm not sure if creating an Ebay with her personal info and using her paypal account will be a problem?
Old 07-28-2016

Longevity: 81%

I would never ever use your personal or business account on the same computer. I would create a VM for each.

Yes if you do create a new account with eBay. I would create it on a new VM environment and leave it there for at least 30+ days. I usually do 60+. Plus a Static IP. If you use your mom company pp where the eBay account has gotten suspended there is always a chance your new eBay account will shut down again. Unless your bloody toy R us or some big shot. eBay will never care about you. They are as worse as insurance. It's not a right to use eBay (which should be because of final values they are raping everyone with) it's a privilege. I will keep creating or acquire accounts until eBay RIP. It shouldn't be hard to create an eBay account, but keeping it alive is another question. Even my tamagotchi in 5th grade even outlive my eBay accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums awes0me - do yourself a favour and learn ALL ABOUT STEALTH.

Your plan has quite a few flaws. All the best as you read, learn and post informed questions
Old 07-28-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredengine07 View Post
I would never ever use your personal or business account on the same computer. I would create a VM for each.

Yes if you do create a new account with eBay. I would create it on a new VM environment and leave it there for at least 30+ days. I usually do 60+. Plus a Static IP. If you use your mom company pp where the eBay account has gotten suspended there is always a chance your new eBay account will shut down again. Unless your bloody toy R us or some big shot. eBay will never care about you. They are as worse as insurance. It's not a right to use eBay (which should be because of final values they are raping everyone with) it's a privilege. I will keep creating or acquire accounts until eBay RIP. It shouldn't be hard to create an eBay account, but keeping it alive is another question. Even my tamagotchi in 5th grade even outlive my eBay accounts.

Hello,

Thanks for the info.
I'll be using her personal computer, so I don't think we'll need a VM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredengine07 View Post
If you use your mom company pp where the eBay account has gotten suspended there is always a chance your new eBay account will shut down again.
The thing is, first I was using my ebay account with my paypal account (matching info). Then I switched to using to using her paypal account for about a month ( personal info not matching completely, addresses are the same but names were different). Then i switched again to using my paypal account (matching infos) and a week later got restricted because of defect rate >2%.
So I'm not sure whether her paypal acc is flagged or not.

Edit: My father has an ebay and paypal account for years and he's unaffected by my restriction (atleast for now) so it seems they don't ban IP addresses.

Last edited by awes0me; 07-28-2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by awes0me View Post
The thing is, first I was using my ebay account with my paypal account (matching info). Then I switched to using to using her paypal account for about a month ( personal info not matching completely, addresses are the same but names were different). Then i switched again to using my paypal account (matching infos) and a week later got restricted because of defect rate >2%.
So I'm not sure whether her paypal acc is flagged or not.

Edit: My father has an ebay and paypal account for years and he's unaffected by my restriction (atleast for now) so it seems they don't ban IP addresses.
"So I'm not sure whether her paypal acc is flagged or not.": Ticking time bomb - paypal hasn't caught on to all your "switching" but it's not fail-proof - you have some bad links going.

"so it seems they don't ban IP addresses.": one example of your father's account is not proof of your theory
Old 07-28-2016

Longevity: 81%

I agree with @rsot, anything that post 2007 is a ticking time bomb in my opinion. I doubt big business has NO problems whatsoever. Hence the need to acquire and obtain multiple accounts