Suspended forever "dont sell dvd's!" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-12-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Suspended forever "dont sell dvd's!"

I listed a bunch of Disney DVDs and because some listings had invalid UPC's provided by a genuine wholesaler wax works I am suspended for ever. Anyways, I am getting squared away again and wont be selling dvds.

I am sure things have changed a lot since my last sign up so below are questions and help is greatly appreciated for getting back on!

1. New IP, currently I am using AOL 9.5. I have been on ebay a couple weeks a few feedbacks nothing yet.

2. Keep cookies etc clean and free. "I am using... ccleaner and weebroot window washer"

3. New email address... done using AOL

4. New phone... going to go get a tracfone at walmart

5. Credit / Debit card for PayPal, eBay etc.... proper tools to back at selling
- Ok, I will need a new account "WaMu?"
- Link to PayPal correct?
- Get an all access gift card for ebay verification?

6. Take it nice and slow until around 10-20 feedbacks?

7. Open an eBay store.

Is my above knowledge and thinking still good for getting back on the auction king?

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Everything you said is perfect. Those are the great steps/tools you need to get back on and stay on

I would suggest doing this twice so you have a couple accounts on hand and can build one up for a while and then start building a second account up also.

Quick question...wax works sells dvds? On the site it looks like they sell accessories.
Old 03-12-2009

Longevity: 94%

Looks good, you can also use Simon for the gift cards.
Old 03-12-2009
Threadstarter  

I can walk less than half a mile and buy the All Access and not wait on shipping so I prefer not to use simon.

Wax Works DVD Wholesale Distributor

I have ordered from them "they are higher than amazon sellers" however their dropship fullfillment is good. If I were to buy in bulk I would probably go with SDCD.com

I am glad the above steps still work. I used these steps over 6 months ago I would estimate.

Later!

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-12-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-13-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

When you say AOL.. you mean dial up yes?
Old 03-13-2009
Banned

Longevity: 89%

Hey man maybe use my advice I sell tons of dvd's everyday I just created a new paypal account 3 days ago and I have been selling on that paypal account the 2nd day I had to wait one day for it to get verified, but its been about 4 days and I sell maybe $600- $800 each day through it and im still not limited yet.Then again I sell outside of ebay so maybe that is why im not gonna get limited.So try to sell outside of ebay and see how that works out for you.

Last edited by spookycloud; 03-13-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-14-2009
Banned

Longevity: 88%

right selling outside eBay is safe .
2 new account start 1 sell in eBay (A) 1 sell outside eBay (B)
Sell over >$500 daily after 4 day
(A) get limit need provider some addition document supplier delivery etc ...
(B) still good to selling no problem
=.=
OMG
Old 03-15-2009

I bought a set of disney dvd before. it's a copied dvd!!!! you sell a copy. it is not allowed.
Old 03-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

If it was an invalid UPC, then what you had was counterfeit. And as we all know, ebay definitely frowns on counterfeits.
Old 04-13-2009
Threadstarter  

The UPCs are valid I entered it wrong as it did not let me do cntrl + c and cntrl + v for copy and paste. Yet when I provided proof its like yeah sure...
Old 04-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

OOO ok gotchya...How were you selling dvds that cost $21? I talked to them a few weeks ago and it was rediculous!
Old 04-13-2009

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalex08 View Post
2. Keep cookies etc clean and free. "I am using... ccleaner and weebroot window washer"

I don't recommend that tatic. Better use several windows user per ebay/pp combo, DON't clean the cookies or flash cookies there. Having separate user saves you from this hassle.

And besides, it's more consistent from the ebay point of view; each time you log in, they always find the same exact info there.

X=D
Old 04-14-2009

Longevity: 87%
Default Hope you can help

Hello I was just kicked off ebay after selling for 8 years feedback over 10,000. I made ebay a lot of money over the years. I did not know about the cookies and ip address. I sign up with another ebay name, used my same name, address, but, change my bank account. I was kicked off within hours, and told I was banned for life.
I quit my job 8 years ago to do ebay full time, I am disable and this is my only source of imcome. I and heartbroken. I listed a Chanel purse, it was auth. it was removed, I did a buy it now and it sold within hours for at least $1,000.00 less then what I would have gotten for it. Purse when to Paris Fance, that was a few months ago, then I listed another Chanel purse, pulled, then I listed a LV purse pulled and suspend for a week, I open another account, now I am suspend for life.
I sold a vintage purse a year ago, long story short, the buyer thougth it was a famous maker purse, (I did not state that), No name was in the purse just geniue allagator. Well, after a month, she email ans stated that she has to return it because it was not who she thought it was. I told her no, I did not state that, and no questions was asked, she file with paypal, and we all know what happens, paypal sided with her. Well, after that, she has been after me, every purse I list get pulled. Talking to ebay did not help. I believe robots are on the phone not normal people, I when to a few ebay live, and the empolyees are like robots, it was spooky.
So long story short, I have aol high speed, can I still change my IP address?
You never answered the question if you were on dial up or not.

Thanks
Old 04-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachufleta View Post
I don't recommend that tatic. Better use several windows user per ebay/pp combo, DON't clean the cookies or flash cookies there. Having separate user saves you from this hassle.

And besides, it's more consistent from the ebay point of view; each time you log in, they always find the same exact info there.

X=D
I agree with using separate window users and AOL dial up... works like a charm.