Seller performance restriction -181 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-02-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Seller performance restriction -181

Hey guys, first post here, just wanted to start by saying even though I am in a sticky situation I am amazed by the amount of eBay knowledge in here.

Let's get into the nitty gritty.

This morning I woke up with a "Seller performance restriction -181" email in my inbox, all my items had been taken down.

My DSR ratings were as followed - 4.9, 4.9, 5.0, 5.0. With 99.4% Positive feedback.

I was recently placed on eBay's 21 day performance restriction for the cancellation of too many items, the reasoning behind this is I went to mass relist unsold items (Checking boxes) and it ended up relisting ALL items, even unchecked. I was away from home and some items that had been purchased were already sold! A nightmare for me and my customers.

I wrote eBay an email in response to this performance restriction basically saying the same as this post. I have sold on eBay since 2007 with virtually no hiccups besides this past couple months while my company has been growing. I have been a Top Rated Seller and Power Seller for many months before this.

What is the likelihood I will be reinstated? What should my next move be? I have not called in yet as I would like to formulate exactly what I am going to say (Was too angry today to call in). Last two times I called the Call Center it has really not been that helpful.

Appreciate any info. I do not think this ban is permanent because the email does not mention "Indefinite".

Thanks,

whitecoffeecup.

Email from eBay below:

We want to let you know that you haven’t met the minimum requirements to sell on eBay and your seller level is Below Standard in the US program. As such, you won't be able to list and sell items on eBay anymore.

Selling standards are in place to ensure that sellers deliver a great customer experience to their buyers. They measure whether buyers were satisfied with your items and your customer service.

When you don’t meet the minimum requirements for selling, you are creating experiences that erode confidence and drive buyers away.

If you had any active listings, they've now been ended, and any selling fees paid for those items will be credited to you.

If you've recently sold items that you still need to fulfill or ship, do so promptly. You'll still be able to see any recently sold items in My eBay, send and receive messages, and of course, buy items on eBay.

To see more details on why your seller level is Below Standard, go to your Seller Dashboard.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Seller performance restriction -181

Just to follow up since I failed to mention in OP... I believe I was restricted because I printed the labels a day before shipping. My inventory is offsite, so I would print when order came in then go and pick up my product from storage the next day when I was in town. Had no idea this was a major infraction.
Old 08-03-2016

Longevity: 67%

DSR's and Feedback don't hinder your account anymore. Printing labels late just doesn't allow you to qualify TRS. Out of stock cancellations and escalations to eBay are the death of your account

you cancelled too much items. I don't think you can cancel more than 2 within 12 month period. that suspension will remain indefinitely

Last edited by kingdomcome84; 08-03-2016 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2016

Longevity: 65%

Start reading the Stealth Book immediately, then start browsing this forum from top to bottom. Use the search feature A LOT, and when that doesn't work, reach out and ask questions.

Don't be afraid to read
to search
to ask questions...as many as you need to understand it all.

Then work on getting yourself back on track.

It's all up to you