Original Paypal Account Limited. Asking for Invoice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-10-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Original Paypal Account Limited. Asking for Invoice

Hey

My paypal account got limited today after almost 8 years of use (I still have $800 in my account). Paypal is asking for invoices for some of the items i have been selling on ebay. BTW, I am selling digital items and there is no way of showing invoices. I am also using my original ebay account with excellent seller rating (Created the account in 2008). Now there are several questions I have

1. How do I take off the limits on paypal? I don't have the invoices.
2. Will the $800 ever come back to me?
3. I have listings on ebay, should I take them off? Or let them be there? I will be risking more money in this case as I will receive payments from the buyers but can't transfer the money. What would you suggest?
4. What are the chances of my ebay account getting banned?

Please someone help me out.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Original Paypal Account Limited. Asking for Invoice

Any help would be appreciated
Old 08-10-2016

Longevity: 51%

you won't get the limit off if you don't have invoices. end of the story.
after 180 days they will give you your money back. you won't get your paypal back ever. if you make a new paypal with same info, it'll be linked.
3. I have listings on ebay, should I take them off? Or let them be there? I will be risking more money in this case as I will receive payments from the buyers but can't transfer the money. What would you suggest?
Since they are digital, I guess keep them. You'll get paid and after 180 days you'll get your money. Note: in about 30 days expect paypal to block incoming payments.
your ebay account is toast. if you make a new paypal and use it on that same ebay, it will be linked. even if your ebay isn't banned, the paypal is, and any new paypal will be linked to that ebay, which is linked to a banned paypal.
basically, you lose either way.
Old 08-11-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdanielsbtch View Post
you won't get the limit off if you don't have invoices. end of the story.
after 180 days they will give you your money back. you won't get your paypal back ever. if you make a new paypal with same info, it'll be linked.
Since they are digital, I guess keep them. You'll get paid and after 180 days you'll get your money. Note: in about 30 days expect paypal to block incoming payments.
your ebay account is toast. if you make a new paypal and use it on that same ebay, it will be linked. even if your ebay isn't banned, the paypal is, and any new paypal will be linked to that ebay, which is linked to a banned paypal.
basically, you lose either way.
Thanks for your response bud. What if I decide to not give documents to paypal? Will i till be able to withdraw my money after 6 months or are they going to permanently ban my account?
Old 08-11-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

If you don't provide any documents, you will need to wait for the email that lets you know your account is limited, after 180 days from receiving this email, you can try to withdraw the funds. In some cases, you can try at 45 days.