Paypal Limited so what happens? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Question Paypal Limited so what happens?

I made a PayPal account under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. I received a payment of $4500 and got my account limited..

It now wants:
-proof of identity
-photo ID
-proof of address

They're asking for driver's license, passport, everything.. But the account is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, PO box, entropay credit card...

What do I do?..

If I don't provide the details, will I get my $4500 back!?!? I can't send the money to anyone either..

Help is appreciated!
Thanks
Mikky
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2009
Threadstarter  

For "Photo ID" they want - a driving license and passport.
I might just tell them I don't drive and I don't have a passport.. Perhaps there is a website which generates IDs so I can put in the name on the PayPal account, and send them a copy of that..?? I could make 2 or 3 of them with the PayPal name on it.. However, if it needs a photo on there, where should I get 3 or 4 pictures of a man from?..

For "Proof of Address" they want -
Utility Bill and government identification..
Q1) What is government identification?
Q2) Can I tell them I don't receive utility bills because I just moved in with some family friends?..

Old 03-11-2009

Longevity: 91%

Did you ship the item? Try to arrange with seller to pay you in different way and than refund if they agree.....Sorry to say, but this doesn't look good and you may not see this money in another 180 days, unless yo can provide PP with what they ask for.

Was that a business PP account?
Government identification would be any IRS papers you received in that name when opening your business.
Otherwise, I recommend spending some time and reading everything in regards PayPal limitations on this Forum... You just may be lucky enough to get ideas how to solve this problem. Good luck!
Old 03-16-2009
Threadstarter  

Question Need to get my Money Back from Seller + PayPal!!

So here's the deal...
I had an ebay and PayPal account under '⊗⊗⊗⊗' names and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ birthdays, and a new PO box I purchased.

I bought something for about $5000 through PayPal but the seller's account got limited because she rang to ask if she could cancel the eCheque I had sent her. So I got a refund of my eCheque by PayPal after it cleared, so I now have $5000 in my PayPal account. But then PayPal limited my account because of Australian Anti-Money laundering laws..

I still wanted the items from the seller so I gave her $1100 via depositing it into her bank account at the bank (yeah I know, big mistake, I've learnt my lesson now). She is now ignoring me, and I rang her on a different number and she told me she is 17 years old and someone has been using her eBay account or something..

I easily have sufficient evidence to press charges for fraud and hopefully get my $1100 back, but...
I am too young to have an eBay or PayPal account, so they are in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ birthdays and names and everything.. SO if I approached the police and they ask who that person is (the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name) there's not much I could say to get me out of it..

So I guess I have two main questions:
1) How do I get the $5000 out of my PayPal account? There's no way of getting photo ID, utility bills, a passport or a driver's license for the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ birthday.. I really want this money back ASAP!!
2) If I tried to press charges, and the police see the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and everything, would I get a criminal record? Is it against the law, or only against eBay/PayPal's rules to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name?...

Thnx for ur helpz - MikJ
Old 03-16-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

This is a variation of your first post.Thread merged and closed. Seems to me that you are now making up some story to scam $5000. You have told two different stories, both wild.
Best advice if you are under age, tell your parents/guardians to deal with this
and take legal advice.
Good Luck

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-16-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Closed Thread