When your Paypal account gets limited does Ebay............. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-17-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default When your Paypal account gets limited does Ebay.............

When your Paypal account gets limited I know that your not able to pay any Ebay fees using Paypal but if you owe Ebay money does Ebay try to charge the bank account the amount owed that you have on file with Paypal?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-17-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: When your Paypal account gets limited does Ebay.............

You attach a bank account to ebay?
Old 08-17-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
You attach a bank account to ebay?
You can't attach a bank account to Ebay. However Ebay was sending what's called a eCheck to your bank account that's registered on your Paypal account to pay for the amount you owe in Ebay fee's.

My question is that possible on a limited Paypal account?

I know things change over time I don't really get limited Paypal account's.
Old 08-17-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Yes it is possible, the account is limited but they can definitely try to get those funds from your bank account.
Old 08-17-2016
Executive [VIP]

You can attach a bank account to paypal, but most of us do not. That is why I asked.

Ebay will ask paypal for the funds based on your settings. You can change the settings in paypal to block ebay.

The reason it has been echeck is because you have not had enough funds in your paypal account to cover the fees owed. If you did it would have come from your paypal balance instead.
Old 08-17-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You can attach a bank account to paypal, but most of us do not. That is why I asked.

Ebay will ask paypal for the funds based on your settings. You can change the settings in paypal to block ebay.

The reason it has been echeck is because you have not had enough funds in your paypal account to cover the fees owed. If you did it would have come from your paypal balance instead.
Ok does Ebay pull the funds then from Paypal when the Paypal account is limited?

I have funds in the Paypal account to cover what I owe Ebay but all of the money is limited.

How can I change the settings in Paypal to block Ebay? Can you do what your talking about on a limited Paypal account?
Old 08-17-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Yes it is possible, the account is limited but they can definitely try to get those funds from your bank account.
Ok when Ebay attempts to pull funds from the bank account to pay for the money owed in Ebay selling fees can Ebay or Paypal see your real name that is registered to your bank account?

Also does that have any effect on getting the funds after 180 days with no chargebacks, claims, and all of the customers on the account sold to in the past are happy?
Old 08-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yes I'm well aware of that what I have asked several times now. Does Ebay attempt to send eChecks to bank accounts on Paypal accounts that are limited? Yes or No?

Also are any names on the registered bank account seen from Ebay or even Paypal? Does it effect you getting the money after 180 days has passed with no problems like chargebacks or open disputes on the limited Paypal account?
Old 08-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Not to be rude or anything, but you are pretty demanding and come across a bit rude. Quite off-putting. I dont think any of us are on your payroll, so maybe ditch the attitude because I for one, wont bother replying to any of your future threads. You are not even a paid subscribed member and are a bit demanding.

I think all your questions have been answered. Maybe search, call paypal and use google before lecturing us about how many times you ask a question.....

Last edited by yankee; 08-18-2016 at 12:31 AM.
Old 08-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not to be rude or anything, but you are pretty demanding and come across a bit rude. Quite off-putting. I dont think any of us are on your payroll, so maybe ditch the attitude because I for one, wont bother replying to any of your future threads. You are not even a paid subscribed member and are a bit demanding.

I think all your questions have been answered. Maybe search, call paypal and use google before lecturing us about how many times you ask a question.....
I don't think I'm demanding or rude I think your uneducated and your not smart enough to understand the titles of threads you asked in the #2 post of this thread ''You attach a bank account to ebay?''

You sound dumber than a box of rocks to ask that question I almost started making fun of you and was laughing at your own stupidity.

You seemed to have been talking in circles and I had to rephrase the question many times to dumb it down for you to understand and it appears that you still don't.

You should have finished school and should stop sniffing glue.

In fact yankee is a good name for you it would be a great name if you have the word dumb in front of it.
Old 08-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret storm View Post
I don't think I'm demanding or rude I think your uneducated and your not smart enough to understand the titles of threads you asked in the #2 post of this thread ''You attach a bank account to ebay?''

You sound dumber than a box of rocks to ask that question I almost started making fun of you and was laughing at your own stupidity.

You seemed to have been talking in circles and I had to rephrase the question many times to dumb it down for you to understand and it appears that you still don't.

In fact yankee is a good name for you it would be a great name if you have the word dumb in front of it.
Only one of us is ignorant to not know you can add a bank account to ebay. Just sayin!
Wish you luck in your challenging life. Hope it gets easier for you. Seriously, I feel bad for you.

Last edited by yankee; 08-18-2016 at 01:05 AM.
Old 08-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Ebay will try to get the funds off your PayPal, PayPal will not allow Ebay to collect from the limited funds, so PayPal will try to get the funds from your bank account.
Old 08-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

When a pp account is limited, eB will do NOTHING with it - funds can't be accessed
Old 08-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Although I rarely agree with rsot, he is correct about account balance.

Unless you added the bank account to ebay(Um, yes, some people do this for a variety of reason such as paying fees and getting higher selling limits over time) ebay will not be able to get much from a limited paypal. You can also cancel your agreement to allow ebay to withdraw funds from paypal in your paypal account.

All of this was already stated. Now it is YOUR job to educate your uneducated self on how to do this. Use paypals help links etc...We dont work for you. This is NOT a job for us to educate you. We are here to help because we are nice and want to give back.

I can only assume you are having a horrible day and you really are not the asshole you made yourself out to be tonight. Hope it gets better for you.
Old 08-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Ebay will try to get the funds off your PayPal, PayPal will not allow Ebay to collect from the limited funds, so PayPal will try to get the funds from your bank account.
Thanks for your reply MM78 from what I have just found out I don't think that is entirely true I have carefully logged into dirt old email accounts that were used with Paypal accounts of mine that were limited a long time ago. I have seen tons and tons of emails from Ebay about collections because I owed Ebay fees in relatively low amounts and nothing about attempting money to be withdrawn out of the bank accounts that were registered with those Paypal accounts.

Also seems to have sprung up some problems with people not able to pay their fee's that wanted to in the link below:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...limited+paypal

Wanted to ask anyway because I know that things do change over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
When a pp account is limited, eB will do NOTHING with it - funds can't be accessed
That's what I know and think as well from what I have read and experienced looking at old emails. Just wanted to double check because it's been ages since I have had an account limited and they type of limitation I received was very different.
Old 08-18-2016

Longevity: 44%

Hi Guys! I am having the same problem, my paypal is limited and I owe ebay. When I go to ebay it acts like I don't even have a paypal account anymore? It says "sign up for paypal to pay your seller fees" Is that normal?

Thanks!
Old 08-18-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbs View Post
Hi Guys! I am having the same problem, my paypal is limited and I owe ebay. When I go to ebay it acts like I don't even have a paypal account anymore? It says "sign up for paypal to pay your seller fees" Is that normal?

Thanks!
Ebay already tried to take funds and it has been disabled for failure if you received that notice.
Old 08-19-2016

Longevity: 46%

If your PayPal is limited and you want to pay eBay a different way, when you go to your account, go to the "one-time payment" method where it says "Pay with credit card or another method"

Then pay with a visa/mastercard gift card. It doesn't have to be only "one time"...that just means you're not paying the way you normally pay and you can use the "one time payment" multiple times.

For example, if you have a $78.00 balance, click on "one-time payment"...you can pay with a $25 pre-paid card. Your balance goes down to $53.00. A few hours later, or the next day, or 5 minutes later, you can click on "one-time payment" again and pay with another $25 pre-paid card. And it will say your balance is now $28.00....

And so on and so on . That is one way where you pay your Ebay fees so they never try to pull from PayPal.
Old 08-19-2016
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret storm View Post

Actually I think people who use name calling are dumber than a box of rocks because a box of rocks don't talk back. And maybe I'm dumb but how do you get sound out of reading another's post?

And I hope what Yankee said is true about you having a bad day. Otherwise you would be proving my point.
The Following User Says Thank You to yaBeh8ater For This Useful Post:
yankee (08-19-2016)