eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - When your Paypal account gets limited does Ebay.............
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: When your Paypal account gets limited does Ebay.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Ebay will try to get the funds off your PayPal, PayPal will not allow Ebay to collect from the limited funds, so PayPal will try to get the funds from your bank account.
Thanks for your reply MM78 from what I have just found out I don't think that is entirely true I have carefully logged into dirt old email accounts that were used with Paypal accounts of mine that were limited a long time ago. I have seen tons and tons of emails from Ebay about collections because I owed Ebay fees in relatively low amounts and nothing about attempting money to be withdrawn out of the bank accounts that were registered with those Paypal accounts.

Also seems to have sprung up some problems with people not able to pay their fee's that wanted to in the link below:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...limited+paypal

Wanted to ask anyway because I know that things do change over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
When a pp account is limited, eB will do NOTHING with it - funds can't be accessed
That's what I know and think as well from what I have read and experienced looking at old emails. Just wanted to double check because it's been ages since I have had an account limited and they type of limitation I received was very different.

Aspkin Group