Italian Stealth Paypal Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-03-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Question Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Hello guys! I know that have been opened other similar threads about that but I didn't find a proper solution so.. here I am.
I would like to have an Italian Stealth Paypal account in order to receive mass payments from affiliations and advertisers.
I already have a personal paypal account fully verified with my ID, bank statement and all but I need another one.
1) Do you think it's possibile to lift the paypal receiving limits for italian accounts?
2) Do you suggest me to use a VPN and buy an already fully verified UK Paypal accounts?
3) What difference there is between UK, US and CA paypal stealth account? Only nationality or some important functions?
4) (IMPORTANT) If I buy a UK fully verified without any limits paypal account, I will not have any problems in future, won't I? Would I be under others security checks?

Would be appreciated an answer from my compatriot IlCarletto THANKS ALL
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-03-2016

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Hi Naftalina,

1- Yes, while it's possible for other EU countries, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for Italy.

2- If you are living in Italy, you can use a dongle, MiFi or your phone tethering which can assure you dynamic IP's (if you are planning to use more than one account, you should be tracking your used IP's to vaoid linking your accounts).

If you want to have a Static IP you can using a VPN, but you need to have a clean and Fresh IP address.

3- each country has it's different PayPal rules, withdrawing methods ...

for example in the US you will be asked to enter a SSN/EIN once you reach a certain limit, but on a UK or other EU PayPal accounts there is no SSN, but you will need to provide proof of ID and proof of address when reaching 2,500 EUR. Also Some EU PayPal allow you to withdraw to credit/Debit cards while other countries only allow local bank account or US bank account.

4- Yes, if you buy a UK fully verified without any limits paypal account, you "may" not have problems (which is never guaranteed). BUT you will need to figure out how you will be able to withdraw your funds.

Last edited by Othmane; 09-03-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othmane View Post
Hi Naftalina,

1- Yes, while it's possible for other EU countries, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for Italy.

2- If you are living in Italy, you can use a dongle, MiFi or your phone tethering which can assure you dynamic IP's (if you are planning to use more than one account, you should be tracking your used IP's to vaoid linking your accounts).

If you want to have a Static IP you can using a VPN, but you need to have a clean and Fresh IP address.

3- each country has it's different PayPal rules, withdrawing methods ...

for example in the US you will be asked to enter a SSN/EIN once you reach a certain limit, but on a UK or other EU PayPal accounts there is no SSN, but you will need to provide proof of ID and proof of address when reaching 2,500 EUR. Also Some EU PayPal allow you to withdraw to credit/Debit cards while other countries only allow local bank account or US bank account.

4- Yes, if you buy a UK fully verified without any limits paypal account, you "may" not have problems (which is never guaranteed). BUT you will need to figure out how you will be able to withdraw your funds.
First of all thanks for answering And yes in Italy for what I know you can withdraw through debit/credit cards and lift limits with ID and proof of address..
Anyway is it possible that Paypal will freeze my account before reaching 2500 EUR or is it automatic? Because if it's automatic I could constantly create illimitate paypal accounts. I could just verify a Paypal account with a working VCC and create another one before reaching the max.. What do you think?
I already know how to withdraw money without any bank or card
Old 09-03-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naftalina View Post
is it possible that Paypal will freeze my account before reaching 2500 EUR or is it automatic?
This depends only on how you will be using your account, and how much risk PayPal thinks your account presents....

But when reaching 2,500 EUR in one year without providing necessary documents, your account will be definitely limited.

Yes, you can use multiple stealth accounts to avoid the 2,500 EUR.

NB: If the account didn't reach 1,800 EUR per year; it can be used again after on year passes, without the need to provide docs, but once it exceeds 1,800 EUR you will need to provide docs in 134 days or so, otherwise the account will be limited.
Old 09-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
4) (IMPORTANT) If I buy a UK fully verified without any limits paypal account, I will not have any problems in future, won't I? Would I be under others security checks?
Just so you know, there is no such thing as "Not have issues".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Naftalina (09-03-2016), Othmane (09-03-2016)
Old 09-03-2016

This is Absolutely true. When dealing with PayPal always be ready and prepared for issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Just so you know, there is no such thing as "Not have issues".
The Following User Says Thank You to Othmane For This Useful Post:
Naftalina (09-03-2016)
Old 09-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othmane View Post
This depends only on how you will be using your account, and how much risk PayPal thinks your account presents....

But when reaching 2,500 EUR in one year without providing necessary documents, your account will be definitely limited.

Yes, you can use multiple stealth accounts to avoid the 2,500 EUR.

NB: If the account didn't reach 1,800 EUR per year; it can be used again after on year passes, without the need to provide docs, but once it exceeds 1,800 EUR you will need to provide docs in 134 days or so, otherwise the account will be limited.
Oh I understand.. Well the fact is that I need to be sure that my account won't be freezed.. I don't see any alternatives to Paypal.. I mean there is Skrill but I don't see people selling skrill stealth accounts and anyway it's less known and implemented then Paypal.
Do you think guys that this reasoning of receiving limits would fit also for business accounts? I will receive payments for publisher's services so I don't know if I'll need a business account or personal one.
Old 09-03-2016

All what I have mentioned before, applies to both Personal ans Business accounts.

When it comes to PayPal you can never be sure that your account won't be limited;
Sorry but this how things are. No one can do anything about it.

All what we can do is to play the game respecting their rules.
Naftalina (09-04-2016)
Old 09-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

If you plan to take in a lot of payments.....doing it with just 1 account will not work. Eventually the account will get PayPal's attention and you don't want PayPal's attention!

If possible, have 3-5 or more accounts.
Old 09-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
If you plan to take in a lot of payments.....doing it with just 1 account will not work. Eventually the account will get PayPal's attention and you don't want PayPal's attention!

If possible, have 3-5 or more accounts.
I see... And what about Canadian or US account? How to verify that account and how to lift the receiving limits? Because i've read that PP will block you only when you're reaching 200 transactions or 20.000$ .. Is it true? Maybe with international accounts Paypal is more permessive..
Old 09-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums Naftalina. All the best as you master stealth. Don't approach PP looking for other more "permissive" platforms
Old 09-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums Naftalina. All the best as you master stealth. Don't approach PP looking for other more "permissive" platforms
Thanks Well I think I'll go for a multi Canadian accounts then.. because I know that isn't difficult to unblock lifting the receiving limits. So I'll give a try and then I'll give my review that can be helpful to others
Old 09-04-2016

what do you mean exactly!!? and who told you that?
Quote:
isn't difficult to unblock lifting the receiving limits
Did you think of how you are going to be withdrawing funds from this Canadian account?
Old 09-08-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

Naftalina, sorry for my late reply I was away for DESERVED holidays

Lifting limits on an IT account is not a problem at all and I have personally lifted limits on several of my accounts without any issue.

It is not very clear to me why you are referring to UK or Canadian account as well. I would stick to IT because it is easy to manage (phone, Bank, IP, language in case you have to speak to them)

Anyway as said above, mass payment would not work on a single and relatively young account.

Let me know if you need support, I should be around.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 09-08-2016 at 09:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
Othmane (09-08-2016)
Old 09-08-2016

Welcome back amico

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Naftalina, sorry for my late reply I was away for DESERVED holidays

Lifting limits on an IT account is not a problem at all and I have personally lifted limits on several of my accounts without any issue.

It is not very clear to me why you are referring to UK or Canadian account as well. I would stick to IT because it is easy to manage (phone, Bank, IP, language in case you have to speak to them)

Anyway as said above, mass payment would not work on a single and relatively young account.

Let me know if you need support, I should be around.
ilcarletto (09-08-2016)
Old 10-17-2016

Longevity: 43%

Hi can you contact me please I need urgent info please I need friend italian