Need desperate Help ... Newly self employed but suspended twice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-22-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Unhappy Need desperate Help ... Newly self employed but suspended twice

hello everyone..

first of all i must say that this forum is really great and knowing that i m not alone releives alot...

i dont kow where else to ask this so i must pour my heart out here, i really hope i get some advice here about my next step..

i m from UK and registered myself as self employed oct-'06 i got a decent start in my ebay bussiness but later got suspended due to linking my account to previous suspended account of my friend (used to have shared computer) ... after finding it impossible to win the war to reinstate my account i opened up another one which got suspended a month back after having 190+ feedback and giving excellent customer service... (total heartbreak like many others :()

at that moment i thought i would never use ebay again as the source of income however after reading all the info here in this forum i m thinking of giving it another try.. but my biggest concern is that as i have lost all my previous sales records and as i made another account which also got suspended my bussiness name has changed twice how will this affect my tax return which i m about to file soon... i do have all paypal invoices and paypal records including monthly statements

plz plz plz help in anyway possible very troubled :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-22-2007

Taxes

:D :D

Seriously, I think the biggest thing that you have to worry about setting up the new account is to use all "virgin" information.

New Name or DBA
New user ID
New email
New PP or other way of accepting payment
Keep reading here and you will pick up the tricks rather quickly.

As far as figuring your income, are you locked out of PP too? If not just check you history. If that doesn't work can't you check with your bank/CC whatever is was that you setup your PP account with. They should be able to tell you when and how much you added.

Hope this helps, good luck
Old 08-22-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I agree with DogFacedBoy. You don't need to worry about your taxes. All that information is stored in your Paypal and bank account. Just deal with getting a new eBay account.
Old 08-22-2007
Threadstarter  

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
Taxes

:D :D

Seriously, I think the biggest thing that you have to worry about setting up the new account is to use all "virgin" information.

New Name or DBA
New user ID
New email
New PP or other way of accepting payment
Keep reading here and you will pick up the tricks rather quickly.

As far as figuring your income, are you locked out of PP too? If not just check you history. If that doesn't work can't you check with your bank/CC whatever is was that you setup your PP account with. They should be able to tell you when and how much you added.

Hope this helps, good luck
infact i do have another ebay account which is not yet suspended i created it about 5 months back using my other debit card and used a bit of variance in name and address i guess thats the reason it was not suspended (thankgod), my paypal is working fine...

i m stressed out about filing tax-return coz it will be my first time doing this on-top of that the bussiness name which i registered with ended up in ebay suspension, then i rang hmrc (tax-deptt) and changed my bussiness name to the second ebay account .. now that account is also suspended.. i wonder if hmrc can ask me to provide ebay invoices related to those accounts if they do then wat? i cant email ebay coz they will byebye ur not welcome .. i do have all paypal history and every payment received via email notificaton though....

i know this post must be unique to this discussion forum on the whole in a sense that it deals with users getting back to ebay after suspension but what about ties that u have relating to those accounts... and lastly i want to inquire if u do put false name and address on new ebay account .. will the new ebay invoices presentable as records to taxman when they dont match to own details..????

one way yep it helps that u r back on track and selling but what about legally proving that its ur own account... i knw i might be panicing alot.. i hope there are sufficient responces and help available in the right direction..

thnks in advance
Old 08-22-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

If your going to do taxes. Get the 3 month self employed irs tax papers you pay for taxes. You get 10% discount when you do it this way. Unless you want to say you made this much like 20k and pay taxes up da ass! But you dont have to say it (cough) You get the idea.