Suspension Prevention on Amazon (Managing Multiple Accounts on Amazon) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 09-13-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Suspension Prevention on Amazon (Managing Multiple Accounts on Amazon)

First of all, Thank you to Aspkin for creating such a bad ass forum. Im new to the world of forums -Ive read many over the years but have never posted - so please forgive me ahead of time if I say or do anything that is out of forum etiquette or to much of a newbie question.

Ive search the threads for what Im about to ask but havent been able to find the proper response. Im going to post it here in hopes that someone could lead me in the right direction.

Yesterday I attended an Amazon Summit in LA and got a little scare about possible suspension not knowing I might be doing something against Amazon TOS. This is what lead me here, so im grateful for that!

Heres my issue...

Ive been helping a couple small business (friends of friends) with their amazon stores. Ive been using my hope ISP and personal laptop to log into both of these accounts and managing them as the admin ( apparently this is an issue). I also purchase and do searching from my personal account which is also under the same lap top and ISP/IP. This past week Ive been asked by two more people to help them with their accounts and have started to log in and create accounts for them under the same lap top and IP ( we havent done anything yet, but both accounts are now created just nothing shipped or sold on amazon) Finally im in the process of launching two of my own brands with two different business partners on Amazon.

Everything so far has been done from my computer at my home.

I dont want to jeopardize these peoples business and I also don't want to jeopardize my future business. Ive heard it might be too late as everything is now connected and Amazon can find out and knows, its just a matter of time. But I was wondering if there is anything that can be done, and how do I protect everyone moving forward as I start to create my own businesses.

Is there a way to clean up what has been done so no one gets suspended in the future move forward with my own brands so as to protect myself. ( I figure the Amazon Ghost book will solve the moving forward with my brands part, but what about the existing potential damage that has been done and continuing to manage these peoples accounts?)

Once again sorry if this was either a repetitive question and or too long winded. I know how temperamental people can get on forums... I just couldn't sleep last night since I found out this might be an issue.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Suspension Prevention on Amazon (Managing Multiple Accounts on Amazon)

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth. Cleaning up...only time will tell how much of a link has been generated. Might be best to just restart fresh
Old 09-16-2016

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Suspension Prevention on Amazon (Managing Multiple Accounts on Amazon)

to the forums I'd simply start a fresh and ve another go at it
Old 09-17-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forums friend.
Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 45%

Welcome in aspkin forum.