Solution " we can't send money rigth now" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-20-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Solution " we can't send money rigth now"

if you face this problem then just leave payment close the browser and download two softwares and i really prefer these two because most of sites download a file in you computer without your permission in system32 like pcgamesupply.com .its registration is so difficult for most people i saw on abh,that is the reason why you cannot register . ok come to the point just download ccleaner and evidence eliminator .ccleaner that already you know and second one is new for some people .this software removes all the backup recovery files from your hard disk and if you caught by someone no one can recover data or suspicious activites that you did

after that just change your computer name and also your local account name because ebay and paypal get this local account name too then go for mac changer and change your mac address .after that login your isp page and go in dns and change your dns as google dns like (8.8.8.8) after that open cmd and write this command (stop dnscache) without quotes .this command will stop your dns client service after that clean the cache with this command ipconfig/flushdns.
some people got problem here that they cannot run this command ipconfig/flushdns because their was close into services so to active this service just go start menu and run or write in services.msc and look for dns client just write click on it and click on start then come back in cmd and run the command ipconfig/flushdns and your cache will clear.Then configure your browser to use them. To set your proxy server to resolve DNS requests instead of your computer, in Firefox's about:config area, set network.proxy.socks_remote_dns = true.
And I think also VPN or SSH tunnels won't leak dns settings if configured properly?
Can't remember though, so check that.

one more thing if you dont want this manually like above just use the software proxifier that software done a great job about dns .you can download their documentation from google and if some one got problem with proxifire then wirte in comment and i will help him or her.

thats all but one thing use paypal clear socks and always use socks 5 for paypal other dont work most so keep in mind ,dont use VPN etc.

i was done this before myself but not now because its take too much time to setup for payment .i use rdp and then give it socks if you don have state match rdp so and go for payment no others **** available here like nestle

definatelly you will get ride of this error sure 1000% percent because i already had to face this error and solve it with this way that i share with you

this tut work for anonymous too.

some people asking me one more error that they are facing from paypal ,when they payment the paypal sir says that choose an other debit or credit card so whts the deal? this error show that you are running out your cc balance so you have to take step first that you have to go back and decrease you amount to purchasing goods and try like if you have to buy 100 dollar goods then go back and purchase goods of 70 dollar or like this .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!