perfect serrogates - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-23-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default perfect serrogates

ok so got in touch with some old friends of mine and 2 of them agreed to allow me to use them to open 2 paypal and ebay. perfect ones both have bad credit so they dont care about that, both computer illiterate, both have long term addresses and both seriously poor neither has even been on ebay. so i just need a little help on a couple thing i am worried about such s the bank accounts i open will be in my name will that be a problem and the other problem is both are female and i am a guy so will that hurt?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2016

Longevity: 68%
Default Re: perfect serrogates

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldascrystal View Post
ok so got in touch with some old friends of mine and 2 of them agreed to allow me to use them to open 2 paypal and ebay. perfect ones both have bad credit so they dont care about that, both computer illiterate, both have long term addresses and both seriously poor neither has even been on ebay. so i just need a little help on a couple thing i am worried about such s the bank accounts i open will be in my name will that be a problem and the other problem is both are female and i am a guy so will that hurt?
Why would you do that? You dont need to use family's names. Just follow the stealth guide!
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Leave other people out of your business...it isn't needed.
Old 09-23-2016
Threadstarter  

easier, cheaper, much easier and faster too verify. what exactly do you think the negatives are.
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Friendships lost?
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

1st. They have nothing to do with your business, are they going to get paid, or how will they benefit?

2nd. There's the whole IRS thing, in case you didn't know....if the account reaches 200/$20K there will be a tax issue, are you aware that they will also have to include the sales from ebay on their Income Taxes as Revenue Source.

3rd. You got your account banned, what if you get their accounts banned as well? you going to start moving into other friends, family?
Old 09-23-2016
Threadstarter  

1. these friends dont care about thier credit the would rather have $100 today and told them everything already and they cant wait long as no jail is involved they are good.
2. niether of these accounts will com close to 20k in a year
3 both have never used ebay (in thier late 30s early 40s) and have zero interest in using it. yeah i live in an impoverished area probably a few thousand others that would jump at the chance to get $100 to never use ebay or paypal i asked 3 and all 3 said "Hell Yeah" quick so i will eventually be juggling 5 accounts like that :each with 2 ebays 1 paypal 1 bank account(in my name) and one pre pay burner phone
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Well it's up to you, we have given you our reasons and what can happen.....wish you luck.
Old 09-23-2016
Threadstarter  

is that the worst? Considering the cost of incorporation, a p.o. box, a business checking account, and a paypal business account is slightly more expensive and more risky as from the forums it seems paypal is asking for a SSN regardless now. so you can pay a couple hundred and be banned in minutes from them requesting more info and wasting a tax id. while doing it like i will. i will always be able to call friends up to have them verify themselves might cost me $50 but better than losing the account and having to break another 2 hundred out and its likely much safer as these are real people who will show up on records searches course more i thing bout the questions they ask i can just buy a 5 dollar public records search on each and have the answers ready myself.
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

The ONLY benefit I see here is the access to the address.
Other than that you gain absolutely nothing from things this way and are opening your friends to consequences that might arise from poor management of those accounts - such as collection calls should things end poorly with those.
Instead just use a stealth name and use the address itself - youll get the benefit of the address and you wont put your friends (and friendship) at risk.
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
is that the worst? Considering the cost of incorporation, a p.o. box, a business checking account, and a paypal business account is slightly more expensive and more risky as from the forums it seems paypal is asking for a SSN regardless now. so you can pay a couple hundred and be banned in minutes from them requesting more info and wasting a tax id. while doing it like i will. i will always be able to call friends up to have them verify themselves might cost me $50 but better than losing the account and having to break another 2 hundred out and its likely much safer as these are real people who will show up on records searches course more i thing bout the questions they ask i can just buy a 5 dollar public records search on each and have the answers ready myself.
Costs $110 to incorporate in my state, which is $10 more than what you're paying random people. No need for a PO box, business checking account is free and so is a P/P business account. So, you could pay $10 more and do this the right (legal) way. I've converted stealth accounts purchased from here to business accounts with very high turnover, and I've never once been asked any database questions or any other kind of further verification.
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

The OP wants to do it her way, just leave it alone guys.
Old 09-23-2016
Threadstarter  

no no i want to hear all the sides i am thinking i will do both. here incorporation is
$125 no po box? how do you handle returns ? a business checking is 25 a month with a 50 deposit here vs a personal which is 8 a month with a 50 deposit. with paypal business account cn you send money friends and family? i had to call and verify my own id when i signed up originally so i have to go on my own experience on that one. and like i said your not getting the people i am asking many have no job smoked out and get collection calls hourly and they dont care. and they are allowing me to do this so its not illegal. and phazor another person on here lost 3 grand last week due to them asking for a SSN and no one told him what he did wrong. the one thing i am not hearing anyone say is there is a danger of banning for not having the correct info. i have read the stealth guide and a lot of the forums the guide doesn't really detail the correct steps to go though with a tax id/ llc and the forums have a bunch of conflicting info few threads address what to do IF they ask for verifying info other than you are screwed.
i remember having to verify to get a higher selling limit to start (when i signed up i could only sell 10 items and i got it bumped to 100), to withdraw more than 500 a month, when i sold over a certain amount. how did you avoid that?
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

You are a complete idiot when you talk about not giving a $hit about other people's present or future. If those people want to ruin their lives or credit score, let them do it on their own accord.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
Breakthecycle2 (09-23-2016)
Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
$125 no po box? how do you handle returns ?
There are several ways to handle returns without breaking the bank.

Quote:
A business checking is 25 a month with a 50 deposit here vs a personal which is 8 a month with a 50 deposit.
Are you saying that you can't cover $25/month?

Quote:
with paypal business account cn you send money friends and family?
Are you planning to send money to other PayPals that you own?

Quote:
i had to call and verify my own id when i signed up originally so i have to go on my own experience on that one.
LOL, So 1 experience and that's it? I've made at least 300 stealth accounts since I've started and I've only had to verify my identity a handful of times....and even if they do ask for documents...there are several creative methods for this.

Quote:
and like i said your not getting the people i am asking many have no job smoked out and get collection calls hourly and they dont care. Not even touching this anymore.
and they are allowing me to do this so its not illegal.
Not even going to touch this anymore, do what you wish.

Quote:
and phazor another person on here lost 3 grand last week due to them asking for a SSN and no one told him what he did wrong.
You, I, and everyone on here have no idea how they ran their account(s) and we can't compare.

Quote:
the one thing i am not hearing anyone say is there is a danger of banning for not having the correct info.
What "wrong" information are you referring too.

Quote:
i have read the stealth guide and a lot of the forums the guide doesn't really detail the correct steps to go though with a tax id/ llc and the forums have a bunch of conflicting info few threads address what to do IF they ask for verifying info other than you are screwed.
There's no such thing as "correct steps", again...every runs their account differently.

Quote:
i remember having to verify to get a higher selling limit to start (when i signed up i could only sell 10 items and i got it bumped to 100)
Ebay has this thing called, "raising limits naturally"...where ebay gives you limit raises as you sell.

Quote:
to withdraw more than 500 a month, when i sold over a certain amount. how did you avoid that?
You "Confirm" your account with a CC/VCC/Gift Card, and "Verify" by adding a bank....simple as that.

But let's be honest, I just wasted my time answering all that because you going to still use someone meth-heads info right?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (09-24-2016), unkown5454 (09-24-2016)
Old 09-23-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post

But let's be honest, I just wasted my time answering all that because you going to still use someone meth-heads info right?
Oh you did...oh...you....did!
The Following User Says Thank You to Breakthecycle2 For This Useful Post:
MM78 (09-23-2016)
Old 09-23-2016

I think we should just leave it alone guys. She'll eventually run out of friends and then come back here and ask how to make a stealth account. See you in 4 months!
The Following User Says Thank You to Breakthecycle2 For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (09-24-2016)
Old 09-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Thank you for the breakdown MM78. I'll do my best with this.

Quote:
no no i want to hear all the sides i am thinking i will do both. here incorporation is
$125 no po box? how do you handle returns ? a business checking is 25 a month with a 50 deposit here vs a personal which is 8 a month with a 50 deposit. with paypal business account cn you send money friends and family? i had to call and verify my own id when i signed up originally so i have to go on my own experience on that one. and like i said your not getting the people i am asking many have no job smoked out and get collection calls hourly and they dont care. and they are allowing me to do this so its not illegal. and phazor another person on here lost 3 grand last week due to them asking for a SSN and no one told him what he did wrong. the one thing i am not hearing anyone say is there is a danger of banning for not having the correct info. i have read the stealth guide and a lot of the forums the guide doesn't really detail the correct steps to go though with a tax id/ llc and the forums have a bunch of conflicting info few threads address what to do IF they ask for verifying info other than you are screwed.
i remember having to verify to get a higher selling limit to start (when i signed up i could only sell 10 items and i got it bumped to 100), to withdraw more than 500 a month, when i sold over a certain amount. how did you avoid that?
I don't use Ebay's return system, at all. If someone requests a return I first determine it's worth having the item sent back. Either I will issue a refund to get the case closed (cheap item) or I will email the buyer a return shipping label (not cheap item). That way the buyer isn't having to pay for postage, and I'm able to put my home address on the return label.

What kind of bank charges you $25/month for a business account? At Wells Fargo (surely you can find one of those where you are) business accounts are 100% free as long as you meet the standard bank requirements for free accounts. You just need to swipe your debit card 10x per month, or have 5 or more deposits come in. The policy is usually exactly the same with personal accounts. The only fee I pay to W/F is a $10/month fee I pay to use their payment service to pay my employees.

I have a few business Paypal's but I've never tried sending money to F&F, because I don't want to lose my accounts. Why would you even need to do that? It's almost never worth the risk. Use invoicing if you need to transfer money between accounts, or better yet just attach your business bank account and withdraw your money.

As for verification, if you just take it slow I can assure you it won't be a problem. My best account has a 190,000/$1.2m selling limit and I've never had to call in for an increase. Ebay calls me about that account on a nearly weekly basis but it's never about verifying any of my info. As far as they are concerned, I'm an established business who is making them lots of money and who isn't causing them any problems. As for your withdrawal question I've never had a withdrawal limit as far as I'm aware. Main account withdrawals about $14k per week. I don't think that's a problem a fully verified business Paypal account usually has.

I know there are lots of horror stories on here, but stealth can be done successfully. Most of the issues discussed here were caused by basic mistakes. Take it slow and pay attention to customer service.

Honestly I don't care how you do your setup. Makes no difference to me whatsoever. Personally though I would much rather form a business than hijack someone else's identity.
Old 09-24-2016

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
$125 no po box? how do you handle returns ? a business checking is 25 a month with a 50 deposit here vs a personal which is 8 a month with a 50 deposit. with paypal business account cn you send money friends and family? i had to call and verify my own id when i signed up originally so i have to go on my own experience on that one. and like i said your not getting the people i am asking many have no job smoked out and get collection calls hourly and they dont care. and they are allowing me to do this so its not illegal. and phazor another person on here lost 3 grand last week due to them asking for a SSN and no one told him what he did wrong. the one thing i am not hearing anyone say is there is a danger of banning for not having the correct info. i have read the Stealth Guide and a lot of the forums the guide doesn't really detail the correct steps to go though with a tax id/ llc and the forums have a bunch of conflicting info few threads address what to do IF they ask for verifying info other than you are screwed.
I have a really hard time believing that you read the Stealth Guide. All of your posts contradict the rules of Stealth. I suggest you read the guide more carefully as your 'serrogates' accounts will likely be knocked down quickly. Why don't you try the market place for proper 'surrogate' accounts?
Old 09-25-2016
Threadstarter  

[QUOTE=MM78;802290]There are several ways to handle returns without breaking the bank.

Are you saying that you can't cover $25/month?

no, but not a fan of paying out money uneeded

Are you planning to send money to other PayPals that you own?

no but i buy things to sell locally regularly the sellers of course prefer friends and family. i can see the 15% increase i would have to pay adding up to a sizable amount pretty quick

LOL, So 1 experience and that's it? I've made at least 300 stealth accounts since I've started and I've only had to verify my identity a handful of times....and even if they do ask for documents...there are several creative methods for this.

yes my one experience is the only experience I know. i dont know what you know and i cant use your expertise. you have forgotten more than i know about this, and i respect that. as i said these forum are stuffed with people who have tossed hundreds to thousands in the trash trying to figure out how to do things. Many not knowing what went wrong. from my exp and reading these forums the main problems are linking,looking shady with ein and identity verification. i have zero worry about linking but the last 2 seem a trial and error at $125 + your paypal balance a pop plus u have to move very slowly just to get the accounts to the point they can sustain you. i just dont have the 30k money to burn as i figure it out when there is a cheaper faster way
with less risk. if there was a clear concise path with ein that i had access to yes i would go that route.

You, I, and everyone on here have no idea how they ran their account(s) and we can't compare.
What "wrong" information are you referring too.
There's no such thing as "correct steps", again...every runs their account differently.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...s-account.html
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-business.html

in these user Jack702 upgraded to a business account and explains in detail what he did phazor said did it right and he was limited the next day. another user in the first thread say just enter ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ssn info and go back and go into settings and put the ein in there. then another user says never do that but doesnt say what to put into the ssn slot. also they say start with a personal pay pal and only upgrade to business when u get close to the 200/ 20k trend but every thing else says go straight for business paypal

unless i am confident in a clear concise plan i will surely use the route i see as a safer move: the only draw backs i hear are lost friendships(wont happen) tax issues (just shut account off at 15k) credit issues if i don't pay fees (wont happen but if it does they already have credit scored of 520 and 540 in thier words "just one more call I wont answer") no one says account will get limited or banned for bad info, only applebaum says they will be knock down quickly.. how? and btw Stealth Guide actually says to use friend and family info Before ein (page 12 option 1) it also says rent a p.o box for address before using just any random address (page 16 step 4 option 2) so what exactly am i saying that goes against the guide?