I can not send any payment from my Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-06-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default I can not send any payment from my Paypal

Hello everybody. I have a new Paypal USA account and its 100% verified. I have a paypal balance of $55 at the moment. But everytime I try to send money to anyone it says "You cant send the payment right now. Try again. If it does again contact Paypal". Anybody can hel me with that problem? would be greatful.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: I can not send any payment from my Paypal

It's normal for accounts with no trust/credibility. Keep using the accounts and it will disappear in a few months.
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
srahman (10-07-2016)
Old 10-06-2016
MU

Longevity: 43%

Message the paypal that u are unable to make the payment
they will do some adjustment for couples of hours only that allow you to make the payment
try it work a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to Crazygirl For This Useful Post:
srahman (10-07-2016)
Old 10-08-2016

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazygirl View Post
they will do some adjustment for couples of hours only that allow you to make the payment
try it work a lot
I've tried this multiple times, all they tell me is i can't use that service and they can't tell me why. This is a new US stealth paypal
Old 10-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazygirl View Post
try it work a lot
Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Rachel and I am happy to assist you with your inquiry.

After reviewing your account, I was able to see that you are running into our internal security system when trying to send your payments. This means that there is something that seems unsafe about the transaction. While you are trying to use your balance to send money, it is still reviewed the same. I have added information below that has helped other customers that encounter the security as well. If the payment is still not able to complete, I recommend withdrawing the funds to your bank account and then searching for a different way to send the payments.

To provide a secure online payment method, PayPal uses a complex screening process for payments. This helps prevent lost or stolen financial information from being used for unauthorized transactions. Occasionally, payments are blocked because they present a heightened risk. Simple issues such as buying or selling products that are of high value or in high demand, or changing your buying or selling patterns could cause our system to stop a payment.

Here are a few things you can do:

Change your payment method at checkout
For example, if your preferred payment method is your bank account, we will always try to use your bank account first for payments. If there is an issue with your bank account, we may block payments using that account as a funding source. You can change your payment method to a different one, such as a debit or credit card.

You can choose your payment method during the Send Money flow. Here's what to do:

During checkout, click Change or More Funding Options under "Payment Method" on the Review page.
On the next page, select the payment method you want and click Continue.
The payment method you selected will be used after your PayPal balance.

Add another payment method

If you only have a credit or debit card registered on your account, try adding and confirming a bank account.

Here's how to add a bank account to your PayPal account:

Click Wallet near the top of the page.
Click Link a bank to add your bank and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you enter the numbers manually or you don't see an option for instant bank confirmation, we'll confirm your bank account by sending 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) to the bank account you want to confirm.

After 2 to 3 business days, review your bank statement or contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of those deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online. Here's what to do:

Click Wallet near the top of the page.
Click the bank account that you want to confirm.
Enter the exact amount of each of the two deposits made to your bank account, then click Submit.
You can add up to 8 bank accounts to your PayPal account, but please note that each bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time.
If you are sending money to a friend or family member, please check to make sure the recipient's email address or phone number is entered accurately.

Thank you for being part of the PayPal community.

Sincerely,
Rachel
PayPal Customer Solutions
PayPal

This is what I get after contacting them. I did added another card in my account. Still its the same.
Old 10-09-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%

You should have waited instead of contacting the devils.
Old 10-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
You should have waited instead of contacting the devils.
Oh my. I dont know what to do. Have $297 in my account at the moment. but cant use a single penny!!! **** paypal
Old 10-09-2016
MU

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by srahman View Post
Oh my. I dont know what to do. Have $297 in my account at the moment. but cant use a single penny!!! **** paypal
better is that withdraw it
i think withdrawl is allowed