Opening a business bank account online. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-16-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Opening a business bank account online.

I'm just being lazy really. But has anyone opened a business bank account online? I mean I already have personal bank accounts at BOFA and WF, can I just open the business accounts online? I know i have to wait some days to get the welcome package and signature card, I just need to know if it's something I can successfully do on my own. Also has anyone been successful opening a business bank account online from a bank where they have no accounts at all?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Opening a business bank account online.

I've never tried. It's always easier and faster to just go to a branch so from a laziness perspective that's the way to go, IMO.

I don't know if it's possible but I do know the bank will have to see your articles of incorporation. So if it is possible be prepared to upload documents and wait for approval, whereas it would be instant in a branch.
Old 11-20-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Opening a business bank account online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I've never tried. It's always easier and faster to just go to a branch so from a laziness perspective that's the way to go, IMO.

I don't know if it's possible but I do know the bank will have to see your articles of incorporation. So if it is possible be prepared to upload documents and wait for approval, whereas it would be instant in a branch.
Oh okay thanks. Though I would like to open a business account with a bank with no branch locations in my state. I opened my personal account online.

Also on a different issue, I recently opened a suntrust personal account online, made initial deposits, sent signature cards in the mail and everything is up and running. I added this account to a stealth PayPal with mismatched names and I received an email from SunTrust about recent suspicious activity in my bank and asking me to call if I didn't authorize this transaction or ignore if I recognize this transaction as valid. I mean I thought most people recommend suntrust on this site. Just wondering if I will have issues later when I withdraw into this account.

I also opened ally bank accounts, before finding out on the forum they have problems with mismatched names. I don't really have a need for the accoun; can I just use my real name to open a stealth pp account linked to ally bank and just wait and see how long it lasts?