Looking for HELP WITH PAYPAL LIMITATIONS - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 11-07-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Looking for HELP WITH PAYPAL LIMITATIONS

Hey guys! I basically got limited because my account was receiving about 30 payments a day from eBay sales. They suspected I was selling counterfit goods which I WAS NOT. I cannot appeal and it's gonna be 6 months before I can withdraw my money (paypal sucks right?).

WHAT I NEED is - a stealth account which can receive these payments from ebay sales (preferably an attacthed eBay account too) and not have any problems or raised flags.

The items I sell on eBay sell for around £30-£40 and I do everything correctly, upload tracking info and post items on time. It's not really that difficult lol

HOW DO GET AROUND THIS PROBLEM IF I GET A STEALTH ACCOUNT?

ARE THERE STEALTH ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE WHICH WON'T RAISE FLAGS FOR SELLING 50+ ITEMS A DAY ON EBAY AND RECEIVING ALL THOSE PAYMENTS IN THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

PLEASE HELP!

THANKS!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Looking for HELP WITH PAYPAL LIMITATIONS

Welcome to the forum friend.
There are no easy answers to your questions and dont expect a stealth account to be some sort of 'magical' solution to your problems. A stealth account is the same as any other account with the big difference being it doesnt use YOUR personal info.
To get to a position where you can sell that many items a day and not have issues youll need to progress slowly and build the account up over time. No shortcuts.
Old 11-08-2016
MU

Longevity: 45%

Buy the Stealth Book support the forum
If you're selling 30 items a day split the items up between 6 stealth accts and continue selling as you were, anyone else tells you different like "start slowly" DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM
Old 11-08-2016

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackery View Post
Buy the Stealth Book support the forum
If you're selling 30 items a day split the items up between 6 stealth accts and continue selling as you were, anyone else tells you different like "start slowly" DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM
Sorry but I must be missing something here... Your telling MrLoverMan not to go slow and to buy the stealth guide, right ??
Err it clearly states in the stealth guide to build up slowly and go slow, and your saying don't listen to other members if they tell you to go slow? Obviously you need to take your own advice and buy the book yourself !

MrLoverMan please take Slokor's advice, look at his posts and status he is long standing and giving you good advice.
There is no quick way with a stealth account to get that many sales going that quick. Unless you do it over many accounts which is what Jackery was saying but risky if your not used to doing it and you are new to stealth, which by all accounts going on your post on this forum, you are.

Last edited by OpticalBlade; 11-08-2016 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums
Old 11-09-2016
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticalBlade View Post
Sorry but I must be missing something here... Your telling MrLoverMan not to go slow and to buy the stealth guide, right ??
Err it clearly states in the stealth guide to build up slowly and go slow, and your saying don't listen to other members if they tell you to go slow? Obviously you need to take your own advice and buy the book yourself !

MrLoverMan please take Slokor's advice, look at his posts and status he is long standing and giving you good advice.
There is no quick way with a stealth account to get that many sales going that quick. Unless you do it over many accounts which is what Jackery was saying but risky if your not used to doing it and you are new to stealth, which by all accounts going on your post on this forum, you are.
30+K a day here n00b...yea I'd take my advice, and you need the book to tell you certain things about making an acct... as for starting slowly lmfao that is just moronic use multiple stealth accts instead
Old 11-09-2016
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticalBlade View Post
Obviously you need to take your own advice and buy the book yourself !
See that subscribed logo under my name (means you purchased the Stealth Book) keep your subnormal intelligence to yourself next time
Old 11-09-2016

Talking Re: Looking for HELP WITH PAYPAL LIMITATIONS

Only a (noob) as you put it would see that what i said in my post was information for the original poster of this thread.
I don't care how much you make on Ebay nor do I care that you are a subscribed member of this forum and have the Stealth Guide, having the guide and reading it is 2 different things.
I wont come down to your level and result to insults, Please lets leave it there and let the real people who have real problems get answers to their questions from real members who know what there talking about.

People on here sometimes agree to disagree and that is where I wish to leave it,
Peace to you... and your new president !!

Last edited by OpticalBlade; 11-09-2016 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

Jackery - the advice you give is not a bad one. Spreading your sales across multiple accounts is always advisable and is actually a technique I myself employ as well.
However - for a person new to stealth it might be overwhelming. I would advise someone new to stealth to get familiar with stealth first using one or two accounts employing the methodology I outlined above - slow and steady. Then once more comfortable with things more accounts can be introduced to the rotation.
Old 11-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
However - for a person new to stealth it might be overwhelming. I would advise someone new to stealth to get familiar with stealth first using one or two accounts employing the methodology I outlined above - slow and steady.
Exactly what I was trying to say above, before I got shot down with a barrage of abuse...
Old 11-17-2016

Longevity: 47%

read the forums for the info you need

« Hey | Hi »