ebay suspended me six times because I did not follow this guide, and I sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-24-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Send a message via MSN to robo1977
Default ebay suspended me six times because I did not follow this guide, and I sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗

Hi Every One Dont Know How I Am Doing This.i Have Been Suspended 6 Times I Dont Lie Like Some. I Was Selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ As Are Most But Dont Admit It. At The Min I Have Three Active Accounts Selling On All Three Asold 7 Items On Each Average Price 90 Pounds Had Them For About 4 Weeks I Have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Info But Not Changed Ip All I Have Been Doing Is Deleting All The Cookies Ect Every Time I Go Into Ebay.seems To Be Ok But Hey Will Get Suspended Again Im Sure But I Just Shrug And Move On As Should Others. I Have Read Loads On This Love It.what I Want To Know Is Can You Sell Vero Items If You Had Your Own Website Does Anyone Know The Risks Of Doing So And Some Advice.big Shout To Chris And His No Bull**** Approach Quite Refreshing More People Should Tell The Truth About What They Are Doing And We Might Get Some Where.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-24-2007

I'd be careful about setting up my own website for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff. If you go that route you really have to operate in stealth mode.
You mentioned you cleared cookies, but how about your IP address?
Were there any similarities in the names, user names, email or street addresses?

Could be you just keep getting busted because of what you are selling and not that they are "associating" you with a previously suspended account.

They are very vague as they are kicking you out the door, but I would take a really close look at why they said they were booting you for each account when it happened...was it for violating the "intellectual properties" policy or for being associated?
If it's the intellectual properties reason then you are getting busted because you are selling knockoffs...if it's the "associated" with a previously banned account, then it is because you aren't covering your tracks well enough when starting up the new "replacement" accounts.
Old 08-24-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo1977 View Post
Hi Every One Dont Know How I Am Doing This.i Have Been Suspended 6 Times I Dont Lie Like Some. I Was Selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ As Are Most But Dont Admit It. At The Min I Have Three Active Accounts Selling On All Three Asold 7 Items On Each Average Price 90 Pounds Had Them For About 4 Weeks I Have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Info But Not Changed Ip All I Have Been Doing Is Deleting All The Cookies Ect Every Time I Go Into Ebay.seems To Be Ok But Hey Will Get Suspended Again Im Sure But I Just Shrug And Move On As Should Others. I Have Read Loads On This Love It.what I Want To Know Is Can You Sell Vero Items If You Had Your Own Website Does Anyone Know The Risks Of Doing So And Some Advice.big Shout To Chris And His No Bull**** Approach Quite Refreshing More People Should Tell The Truth About What They Are Doing And We Might Get Some Where.
Thank you Robo. Yes , more people should tell nothing but the truth and the whole story. Actually I have being getting alot messages about my no bull approach. Most were thanking me
Old 08-24-2007
Threadstarter  

Default ebay rule

i have never reset my ip addy.And all my information is never the same i know i get suspended for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ i dont realy care to be honest. If i make 1000 pounds on each account then get suspended i see it as part of the business as should others if they want to do well.At the end of the day if ur on this site you did some thing wrong period.Who knows alot on websites on here could do with some advice.A tip for people tryong to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ womens bags dont they will throw u out quicker than **** of a hot shovel.I tried in vain as the money was brill 200 to 300 pounds profit but hard as hell to keep them on so i dont bother aint worth the hassle.Also channel and chloe are the hardest brands i have found to list and stay on so i dont bother with them either.Trainers are also crap as there are that many selling them u make **** all money.Ebay rock i love the challenge.i dont work no more thanks to there **** site
Old 08-24-2007
Threadstarter  

I pay my sellers fees using the one off payment option and send them a postal order from the post office with a print from my ebay showing the amount i owe them simple as that. I only accept postal orders or money orders and have no problems with sales.Used paypal but they froze my money when i opened another paypal account and tranfered money from one to the other because of the limit on one of them oooops so dont use iton ebay.What i do to increase sales is send a cdrw with all my products on some 2500 items to winning bidders mostly women COMPULSIVE BUYERS THEY have trust in you as they have recieved there goods.I also have a catalog with them in which i take every where even to bars and get orders remember its all about selling not just ebay.Ebay is just part of the pie
Old 08-24-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
I don't even offer PP as an option anymore on my listings. I allow people to PAY me with PP after the close, but no official connection with EBAY. That way the only people putting me under scrutiny are at EBAY.

As we have learned, PP and EBAY are now linking in some way. Why have two pairs of eyes watching you?
Do you mention anything in the listing about PP? Would this be okay as long as you avoid entering anything into their fields that would have your PP email or accepting PP thru EB checkout. If it is all done manually as a stand alone transaction thru PP you should (in theory) be okay?
Old 08-24-2007

Longevity: 99%

I suppose it would depend on what you're selling but have you had any problem with this approach (CC only) when selling on new (0-10 fb) accounts Modee or do you usually wait a while and start out with the usual PP/MO payments until you're established under that account? You use "merchant account" as the top option and mention CC only in the listing, or just at the top section? If you had another account specifically for smaller less $ items, would you still feel ok saying CC only? The majority of auctions I see for such items have paypal as the main followed by mail order payment types.
Old 08-24-2007
Threadstarter  

i also dont mention paypal dont worry to much about it it does nothing to my sales and its cold hard cash in ur hand what every one sould want
Old 08-24-2007

Much of my sales is overseas, therefore money orders, etc are a big hassle. I still allow them mind you, but much prefer the instant payment.
Old 08-24-2007

Very well. Simplifying...

Modee--

Have you had any problem with the CC only approach when selling on brand new accounts?

Do you start out with the usual PP/MO payments until you're established under that account?

When you select Merchant Acct. do you say "credit card only" in the description area?

Do you descriminate between high money and low money items on whether to offer CC only?

The majority of low $ auctions I see are paypal and mail order payment types.
Old 08-24-2007

Um...no?

Thanks
Old 08-27-2007

LOL.

You can mention " I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL " I seen this on several different auctions.

As for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ - esp. ⊗⊗⊗⊗ handbags are you scared of police or buyers reporting you?

Because if you take money orders then they know your address. Even if you use a PO box if the customers/brand representative appeal to the magistrate/police they can get a warrant to see your real address behind the PO address.

Also, have you read the Ebay privacy thing... it saids they will share anything with third parties if third parties have the legal warrant. Meaning they can track your IP and everything.

And what about customers? What do they do when they find out it's ⊗⊗⊗⊗? Or, I mean if they already know it's ⊗⊗⊗⊗ some of them can be private investigators pretending to be your customers.

I would be extra careful...

As for setting up the website I would do it offshore if it's illegal in your country. Host everything - domain, website, servers offshore and register it anonymously.
Old 08-28-2007

I don't have a problem (ethically) with people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, as long as the buyer is aware. C'mon a Rolex watch for $99 or LV bag for the same? Oakleys for $25.
The buyers have to know that they are either 1)⊗⊗⊗⊗ or 2)stolen makes them just as culpable (sic?).
Old 08-28-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
No, No, No, No. I thought I already answered?
HAHAA, he'll keep asking and asking the same question 30 times someone teels him the answer he wants to hear