eBanza.com - EBAY EXILES WE MUST UNITE!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-03-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Exclamation eBanza.com - EBAY EXILES WE MUST UNITE!!!!

I am looking for sellers to help build the ebay killer . . . I think if we all used the power of the skills we have learned on the aspkin form together with the large customer base we have in all of our accounts (old and new) we can do it . . . I hate using this stealth way of selling - the last account they closed on me, I processed $700 in sales after the fact due to my REPEAT customers emailing me saying . . . what happend? I wanted that . . . they know and trust me and that why they still had faith in paying (via google checkout) but after you start a fresh account your auction dont go as high and people are less likely to buy from a zero or under 100 feedback seller . . . ALL US EBAY EXILES MUST UNITE - AND BUILD ARE OWN MARKET PLACE WITH OUR YEARS OF EXPERINCE IN STEALTH SELLING - I SET THE SITE UP TO BE COMPLETELY FREE AND I AM WORKING DAY AND NIGHT ON IT - SOON I WILL START EMAILING ALL MY OLD CUSTOMERS AND TELLING THEM TO FIND ME THIER- IF ANYBODY WANTS TO HELP ORGINIZE OR GIVE ME THEIR INPUT ON THE SITE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MREBANZA@GMAIL.COM

eBanza.com

Last edited by eseller; 04-05-2009 at 03:07 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Exclamation

Also eBanza.com is a completely google intergrated site - I finished the Google Checkout Intergration and I am working on the Google Base and Google SEO Intergration - So once you list your items will be automatically found in google base network - I am looking for sellers who have products that are ussually always the same like phone chargers or t-shirts or anything easy to help start filling the site up - I have been working so hard trying to build the site it self I haven't had any time to really list on their or ebay for that matter beside my auto relist via auctiva - I LOVE AUCTIVA - ANYWAY if anybody whats to start selling contact me - I have the auto-relist feature build in you can accept paypal or google checkout out and you can post stuff up they for upto a year - I have a little money set side for Google ads but I need people to post their stuff up for sale along with mine - I just want to see ebay die already - they screwed me over too many times -but I can do it with out YOU THE PEOPLE - we all have to chip in and work together to make this happen -SO CHECK THE SITE OUT EBANZA.COM AND EMAIL ME MREBANZA@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

eBanza.com

Last edited by eseller; 04-05-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

i am ebaykilla and i won't be eBanazin'...sorry

we already have alternatives like this (ioffer) and no need for a new one unless it's owned by google.
Old 04-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Cool ioffer

while I am not trying to knock ioffer as an alterative to making e-money - ioffers site content is nothing but OVERSEAS people selling knock-off ussually wholesalers from china selling knock off designer bags and nike - while ioffer is a form to sell your stuff it doesn't have a real future in the sence of "killing ebay" the aren't even an auction site - and like I said its the content - ebay does alot to control their content and while we all love to hate it - it is for a reason - I have been using ebay since 1998 and I remember back in the day when ebay was filled with ALOT OF BOOTLEG jordans and nikes and everything else . . . I am not gonna lie I used to sell stuff like that too at that time - well alot of people in the sneaker community started talking and people begain to say - I dont buy nikes on ebay cause their ALL BOOTLEG - thats when forms like nike talk became big because of the dedication to authenticity - so ebay can not allow TOO MUCH BOOTLEG to run rampid on thier site or the risk being further branded as a KNOCK OFF - BOOTLEG site like ioffer is - I personally like ioffer those chinese people got some cool stuff but it definately isn't a competitor to ebay it is only an alternative way to sell your stuff online - its accually a better place to buy stuff to sell on ebay or elsewhere if you ask me

ebanza.com

Last edited by eseller; 04-05-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 04-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Question Hate to break it to you but Google is NOT gonna start a marketplace anytime soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykilla View Post
no need for a new one unless it's owned by google.
What makes you think google wants too make an ecommerce site - I dont doubt that they could but think about the type of money they would be loosing on ad words - eBay alone is lining thier pockets every month with millions in ad words not to mention the countless other e-commerce sites that use it - google is a search engine that sells ads - you gotta remeber that if they wanted to make their own auction site they would have done it already - thats why they made google base - to do what they already do best product search and then they sell ads thier as well - Google is smart!

Even with ebay's high fees they are VERY CHEAP compaired to what google charges for ad words trafic - my auction on ebay might get 50-100 hits on ebay and I only pay them a final value if the item sells - maby the list fee is $1.50 and final value is $3.50 - So i spent $5 and I got bids and sold my item for $10 more than the asking price anyway so the $5 fee is well spent but with google ad words - 100 clicks is gonna cost you an arm and a leg whether the customer buys it or not!

Google couldn't charge you $100 dollars to sell a $25 T-shirt that just wouldn't be fair but they can charge you $100 for 100 clicks (Sometimes more) too your website that sells T-shirts for $25 (And trust me I know I have been using ad sense since it first started google canpains can get pretty expensive nowadays)

Your paying for the marketing of your site not the sale of your item - so you see Google is not going to start an e-commerce site anytime soon - They are doing just fine selling ad words and processing ebay exile's payments with Google Checout

eBanza.com

Last edited by eseller; 04-05-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-04-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

I like it.. but it would probably be better if you focus on a selling just your goods and not try to compete with eBay..

Use a shopping cart and just sell your own goods and promote with PPC, SEO, email marketing, etc.

That would be a better idea.

I like your domain name though.
Old 04-05-2009
Threadstarter  

Thanks - aspkin and I love the forum - the name ebanza accually comes from an african word which is a temple that thousand of people come together to build from nothin - and thats what I think eBanza should be - what ebay used to be - a community of people who come together to build it and make it great!!!

I do e-commerce now and I try to sell on all diffrent other sites too but it's just not the same - ebay is what it is because of its community of product all together complimenting eachother - I cant sell everything - but my customers can find everything they are looking for on ebay including what I sell so after the buy a cell phone from you the can come and buy the case from me and the mem card from another seller - its that networking that makes the marketplace great - but we all work so hard for eBay to make eBay what it is - we should have to always be worrying about loosing everything in after acouple of months of steady full time power selling - it just isn't right

I wanna build a reputation on the site and everytime that thinks are going good the shut you down and hold your funds - mess up your rep as a seller - you loose your loyal customers - delete every listing even the items that you already sold - It isn't right - and nothing is gonna happend about it untill we all get together - the people - not google or amazon (they big companys just like eBay) but we the people have to biuld a free market place where independant business can thrive

eBanza.com

Last edited by eseller; 04-05-2009 at 03:04 PM.