paypal and linking through ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default paypal and linking through ebay

I have an established ebay account, no issues. It's in my real name, 16 years old with 5000+ positive feedback.
My first paypal account in my name has a negative balance and was closed by paypal. I had a scam buyer who filed chargeback, etc. I am in the process of paying that off but I can't use that paypal account until it's paid off.

In the meantime, I need to make money so I started using my second paypal account for ebay. It's been fine for almost a year now while I pay off the first. No issues with getting or sending payments.
My fear is that paypal will connect these and freeze the second account until the first is paid off after reading horror stories on here. My aunt has given me permission to use her info for a paypal or ebay account. She's retired and the income won't count against her re: taxes, etc.

I called ebay today and asked them if I could use my Aunt's paypal address to sell some things for her so the money goes right to her and they told me I could use as many paypal accounts as I wanted.

My question is can my aunt's paypal be connected to my original and would paypal freeze it?

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-01-2016

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: paypal and linking through ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
I have an established ebay account, no issues. It's in my real name, 16 years old with 5000+ positive feedback.
My first paypal account in my name has a negative balance and was closed by paypal. I had a scam buyer who filed chargeback, etc. I am in the process of paying that off but I can't use that paypal account until it's paid off.

In the meantime, I need to make money so I started using my second paypal account for ebay. It's been fine for almost a year now while I pay off the first. No issues with getting or sending payments.
My fear is that paypal will connect these and freeze the second account until the first is paid off after reading horror stories on here. My aunt has given me permission to use her info for a paypal or ebay account. She's retired and the income won't count against her re: taxes, etc.

I called ebay today and asked them if I could use my Aunt's paypal address to sell some things for her so the money goes right to her and they told me I could use as many paypal accounts as I wanted.

My question is can my aunt's paypal be connected to my original and would paypal freeze it?

Thank you

Don't ever listen to them. You can use your aunt's PayPal, but they will soon find out if you don't know how to use it properly. Read the Stealth Book first.
Old 12-02-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
Don't ever listen to them. You can use your aunt's PayPal, but they will soon find out if you don't know how to use it properly. Read the Stealth Book first.
Can I use a stealth pp with an ebay account in my real name?
Old 12-02-2016

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Surely it will get linked, how do you suggest you use more than 1 pp account for 1 ebay account "properly"?

Thanks
Old 12-03-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Don't ever listen to them.
This is SO right! They either WANT you to trip up, or more commonly don't know themselves just exactly what will happen. Most of the people who answer the phones know less than the average person on here, if you want information you can depend on, come back here and get it answered by someone who is an established member here.

SO many times a PP rep will say something to me with all the confidence in the world and I know (from experience and on here) that it's not at all true or accurate.
Old 12-03-2016

Longevity: 73%

you said you called eb .. the rep sees your account in good standing and dont care will tell you anything ... PP is different company you owe money to . yes they may allow you to connect a pp to eb that already had one connected to it . YES you linked as soon as you linked a different pp to the same eb account that made a link to pp .. Yes at anytime they can decide to do audit and when they spot the linked account to a banned limited account you owe money to they will limit all accounts ..

It is dumb to use any family members info when you can just make up all new info ..
BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST buy the Stealth Book so you understand all the simple things you must do NOT to link a new account to the old .. it is more than worth the money
Old 12-04-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I bought the Stealth book already. The info is not in there or I would
not be asking through the forum. It can't possibly answer questions about every scenario.

I have had a new pp account on that eb account for well over a year now. No issues whatsoever. No linking.

My question is can I take that one off my ebay seller account and use one that is entirely different name/address from me,
like my aunt's or a stealth one.

I'm beginning to think that no one has tried this. I have not seen any info
on any forum area that I could find or I would not be asking here.
Old 12-04-2016

Longevity: 73%

if your name dont match the name on eb it will become limited only thing close that mite work for a little while is to make a stealth pp using the same name or "close " to the eb name . everything else has to be different address bank credit card