providing valuable supplier info and contact information, invoices. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-05-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default providing valuable supplier info and contact information, invoices.

Anyone can see how Amazon takes that information and uses it to source inventory and I'm sure Paypal/ebay will eventually do the same. Not that I'm one to participate in lawsuits but doesnt that sound like another one waiting to happen?

I have a question though. I usually sell expensive high end electronics and occasionally I get some brand new ones. I rarely seem to have a problem selling new (other) unless they go over 600 but Ive been selling on a particular new stealth going on 3 months now and I figured it would be ok to list these brand new sealed electronics as "new" as that is what they are and they are under $200.

I had a $1000 paypal withdrawal limit already and it had passed 30 days since they gave it to me so after that I looked in to it and found I needed to "confirm" the card with the 4-digit paypal code. I hate that they changed that from where you did it from the get go. Anyhow I did that, waited two days, got an email saying dude forwarded it and hopefully be taken care of in 24 hours. Heard that solved many peoples problems before. But then they hit me with asking for supplier info, invoices, proof of shipment AND photo id, proof of address. Says account impact is medium.

These particular items I have itemized receipts for. Are those sufficient for supplier info and invoices? Of course I have tracking for the shipments. Is it just a gamble about not providing photo id and proof address or should I at least make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ proof of address?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2016

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: providing valuable supplier info and contact information, invoices.

can't you just 'create' the supplier invoices? Not saying that's the best way to go, but that's been my plan if I ever get hit with that request. following for other responses
Old 12-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Right. I havent had to do it yet but most of the stuff i sell wont be sealed new stuff. I hate how they always want someone to be all business-fied when you just go and buy some stuff to resell haha so if simple receipts work then that's what I would prefer to do. I mean it's really just from a big box store. If no answers by tomorrow ill let you know how it goes just sending in those and tracking along with an additional email.
Old 12-06-2016
MU

Longevity: 45%

If you don't give them the shiit they want your acct will be done + 180 day hold on any money that was in it.
Old 12-25-2016
Threadstarter  

enforcing photo id or 180 day hold. i told em start the hold .. : /
Old 12-25-2016
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

I agree that the supplier information request is ridiculous, especially for amazon. People guard this information with their life, but from ebay/amazon's perspective, they can get a much better deal any day as they are exponentially bigger than us.

It might be better to get creative with the supplier info, but the 180 day hold is no big deal as well.
Old 01-03-2017

Longevity: 42%

Is there a service to get it supplier invoice? thanks
Old 01-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatefire08 View Post
Is there a service to get it supplier invoice? thanks
Best to contact purple names (moderators) for some direction - or other member you think might be in the know.

Careful on random "new" solicitors...