Paypal Permanently Limited my Account For No Reason! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Angry Paypal Permanently Limited my Account For No Reason!

Hey you guys,
I just went thru a very ****ed up experience with paypal man. Long story short, I recently turned 18 in October,so on November 2, 2016,Before I even created my account,I called paypal asking if I could create a account due to the fact that my dad's two paypal accounts were permanently limited (Not Sure why) Here's the problem though,Me and My father have the same name,but the thing is that He is a Senior,But I'm a junior! Going back to the story,I asked paypal if I could start selling my high priced items That I had for over two years not right after I created my account,and I also told them about the situation with me and my father having the same name,and also about his account being permanently banned,and I also told them that I didn't have the receipts for the jackets that I had for over two years now,and The end of the convo right after talking for 5 different supervisors they told me that they wouldn't have a problem with me creating an account along with selling my items right always,so I went ahead and started selling items asap! I had sold 8 items on my paypal account ( And I never had no complaints!) and I made about $6,000 in a month! So it got to the point to where they limited my account asking for tracking numbers and invoices for everything,so I called them and I was talking to this one dude on paypal and he told me not to worry about the invoices,just ship the items out and as long as you do that,you will regain access to your account! So another long story short,I shipped out everything and all of my buyers were happy with their items! So basically,fast forward to yesterday,I called them to see if they could remove the limitation off my account due to the fact that all of my buyers received their items and I provide the proof of shipping for every item that I sold,I called and this Asshole by the name of Jim from paypal just outright permanently limited my account because they thought that me and my dad were the same person and also because of a "High Risk with selling high priced items" Which is ****ing ridiculous,so when I explained it to him,he was acting like a dumbass saying "we are not able to reserve the decision" and once he said that,the last thing I said to him before hanging up the phone was "Ok,**** YOU!" and I hung up! For everybody who is reading this thinking of creating a paypal account to become a seller,please don't do it because paypal would find the smallest reason to close your account,and To make things worse,they are holding all of my $6,000 for 180 days for no reason! **** PAYPAL!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2016

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Paypal Permanently Limited my Account For No Reason!

You should not be angry to Paypal, even though ebay and paypal suck
Old 12-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - sad to hear about your story but it happens :(

Please space out further postings for easier reading - one huge paragraph can be hard on ppl's eyes...
Old 12-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks man! And yes,I will do that for future post!
Old 12-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Get em back by going stealth and making 10xs what you lost
Old 12-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne dunn View Post
You should not be angry to Paypal, even though ebay and paypal suck
Whatsup jayne,but you have to understand that I never even done anything wrong you know? Paypal excuse for everything is "High Risk" and its like,are you serious? I have every reason to be mad at them man. They not right at all bro,I shipped out everything and all my buyers received their items,and keep in mind that I keep in contact with my buyers and my buyers even went as far as to call paypal and even tell them that I didn't scam them,but knowing how paypal is,they way to sucipious for no reason!
Old 12-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
Get em back by going stealth and making 10xs what you lost
whatsup brother,thought about doing that but I'm sure it'll **** up to where they ban my ip address lol,My brother had a permanent limitation on his account last december,and He called like 50 times and they told him "They can't do it" but it got to the point to where he called one last time and one person with common sense was able to remove the limitation,so paypal are liars! They could remove a permanent limitation,they just choose not to
Old 12-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

If you use a VPN then you can avoid any issues with getting banned due to IP addresses
Old 12-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
If you use a VPN then you can avoid any issues with getting banned due to IP addresses
Can't quote you on that one bro lol, I had a friend who used a VPN on a paypal account and he received an email a couple hours later stating that his account was permanently limited! Thanks for the reply tho
Old 12-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

The type of VPN used is very very important

Use a bad one and the account will get locked very fast
Old 12-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
The type of VPN used is very very important

Use a bad one and the account will get locked very fast
Right! the one my friend had used was a vpn service that he paid for on his pc.
Old 12-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

That doesn't really narrow it down that is how nearly all VPNs are paid for

If he did not choose the one he used carefully then he would be using an IP address that was possibly known by eBay/PayPal

Services like 24vc are the type that are best to use
Old 12-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
That doesn't really narrow it down that is how nearly all VPNs are paid for

If he did not choose the one he used carefully then he would be using an IP address that was possibly known by eBay/PayPal

Services like 24vc are the type that are best to use
I mean,Paypal are dicks period! They have the ability to unban account but they just choose not too! You'll be lucky if you come across the right person who could unlimit your account with no questions asked!
Old 12-15-2016

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardeway View Post
I mean,Paypal are dicks period! They have the ability to unban account but they just choose not too! You'll be lucky if you come across the right person who could unlimit your account with no questions asked!
Just learn stealth.
Not only will it teach you how to be anonymous and get back on PP/EB, but it will show you the glaring errors you have already made yourself. You should never be putting $6k worth of sales through a new account on month one, even if the account was legitimate, not stealth! (this statement is true for 999 out of 1000 cases

Simply asking for trouble. What level 1 PayPal reps tell you on the phone should be risregarded straight to trash, they are script monkies at BEST and don't understand their own policies. Take nothing they say as factual or binding.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKGiftWarranty For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (01-26-2017), wardeway (12-16-2016)
Old 12-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKGiftWarranty View Post
You should never be putting $6k worth of sales through a new account on month one, even if the account was legitimate, not stealth! (this statement is true for 999 out of 1000 cases
And spread sales among more than 1 account to lessen the risk of a crippling business blow
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
wardeway (12-16-2016)
Old 12-15-2016

Longevity: 68%

It doesn't matter if you have a different name. You have two people with limited accounts at your address ( I assume). Your address is banned.
The Following User Says Thank You to Breakthecycle2 For This Useful Post:
wardeway (12-16-2016)
Old 12-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
It doesn't matter if you have a different name. You have two people with limited accounts at your address ( I assume). Your address is banned.
Bruh,b4 I even made an paypal account,I call paypal telling them about the situation with my father's account being permanently banned and I asked them if I could use the same address due to the fact that I still stay with my parents bcuz im still in high school and they told me that I could do that,as long as i prove that I'm indeed his son,and I submitted my Phot ID,Birth Certificate,everything..........
Old 12-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
And spread sales among more than 1 account to lessen the risk of a crippling business blow
You're missing the point tho bro,I asked paypal if I could start selling my high priced items as soon as a create my paypal account,and they told me yes,I could do that,so I dont get what I did wrong bro,I even told them that if they want me to wait a couple of months b4 doing so,I could do that but they told me that I could sell as much items as I want and I told them that in the first month,I should be making in between $4000 to $8,000 and they told me that I could do that as long as I confirm my identlty,along with adding a bank account and as Long as I ship everything out and add the tracking numbers to all the transactions!
The Following User Says Thank You to wardeway For This Useful Post:
sunny day (01-18-2017)
Old 12-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Just learn stealth.
Not only will it teach you how to be anonymous and get back on PP/EB, but it will show you the glaring errors you have already made yourself. You should never be putting $6k worth of sales through a new account on month one, even if the account was legitimate, not stealth! (this statement is true for 999 out of 1000 cases

Simply asking for trouble. What level 1 PayPal reps tell you on the phone should be risregarded straight to trash, they are script monkies at BEST and don't understand their own policies. Take nothing they say as factual or binding.
And the people who I contacted before creating this paypal account was actually supervisors and senior agents who gave me the green light to do so!
Old 12-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Just learn stealth.

I just contacted my best friend,(who is a lawyer)the other day too,and she actually told me this due to the fact that I didn't even look at the terms and services b4 creating my account," If the customer never read your Terms, then they could not accept them. This is Internet Law." so basically thats the main reason why in some cases when some paypal users are issued a permanent limitation,some paypal users have the option to sign an affidavit so they could get their account back due to the fact that they didn't read the terms & services before creating their account>
Old 12-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardeway View Post
Bruh,b4 I even made an paypal account,I call paypal telling them about the situation with my father's account being permanently banned and I asked them if I could use the same address due to the fact that I still stay with my parents bcuz im still in high school and they told me that I could do that,as long as i prove that I'm indeed his son,and I submitted my Phot ID,Birth Certificate,everything..........
Bro, bro, GROW UP NOW.

PayPal lie.

You can not trust a word. They tell fibs.

Now learn that now Bro, and you will be OK.

Quick point, not everyone here is a bro!

BigCJ and I are the sistas... important to remember.

Your new task is to learn stealth, learn how to beat PayPal.

You have to use no info linked to old suspended info. Your IP must be different.
Everything must be different.

Have a read of the forum. Get a plan together that you think might work. Then post away for us to help tweak it.

Good Luck, Bro
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (01-26-2017)
Old 12-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Bro, bro, GROW UP NOW.

PayPal lie.

You can not trust a word. They tell fibs.

Now learn that now Bro, and you will be OK.

Quick point, not everyone here is a bro!

BigCJ and I are the sistas... important to remember.

Your new task is to learn stealth, learn how to beat PayPal.

You have to use no info linked to old suspended info. Your IP must be different.
Everything must be different.

Have a read of the forum. Get a plan together that you think might work. Then post away for us to help tweak it.

Good Luck, Bro

Lol sorry miss , didnt mean that in a disrespectful manner ,so is there any 6 month old stealth accounts that I could buy that contains a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name?
The Following User Says Thank You to wardeway For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (01-26-2017)