Ebay Account suspended, no reason for it..... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Ebay Account suspended, no reason for it.....

My eBay Account Suspended

I buy and sell hoverboards for a living, sold about 80 over Christmas and Ebay suspended my account without giving a reason. Soooo now what?

Last edited by aspkin; 05-17-2018 at 12:23 AM. Reason: ebay account suspended
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-04-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Ebay Account suspended, no reason for it.....

Why did they suspend you?

Go stealth is probably your best option. Pick up the guide and get back to selling.

Option 2 is cry a little then move on from online selling.
Old 01-04-2017
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Get some stealth accounts up and running and rotate sale over a few accounts to stay off ebays radar and to spread risk. If one goes down no worries you already have some up and running.
Old 01-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth.

@muba, were you dropshipping hoverboards from China? Were people complaining? eB has its reasons...might not be reasonable to you though
Old 01-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Thank you everyone, how do i get started? Do i just buy a stealth account? I dont know where to start at this point....

also here is what ebay wrote

"After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community."
Old 01-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Best to first LEARN about how stealth works - you can do this easily by getting the stealth guide and/or reading a lot of forum posts.

As for eB, someone probably might have done manual review then and see hoverboard as risky...was your account new?
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (01-10-2017)
Old 01-04-2017

Im guessing more to it than just legit selling hoverboards.

You had complaints, returns, cases open, etc or just started selling $500 dollar items right off the bat.
They will usually ask for proof of inventory etc and possibly also proof of address and ID before they just shut you down with no explanation. AND OR, they linked you
Old 01-10-2017

Longevity: 43%

what about your pending money? Are they release it?
Old 01-11-2017

Im sure there is more to this story if you legitimate seller then get in touch call them talk to them if you were selling proper items and have prove where goods are coming from im sure you can still have your account back unless there is something you have forgot to share with us
Old 01-11-2017

selling high risk items and receiving high amounts of money. no matter what was being sold/how this happens to ALOT of people including me that is able to submit proof of all requested info. usually once it happens it wont change. Would say less than %5 of suspended ebay accounts get reinstated. if you have paypal linked be prepared to be hit with a limitation and money hold
Old 05-14-2017

Longevity: 40%

eBay suspended my 13 years old, verified account with 425 100% positive ratings.
In the e-mail letter, from eBay, no reason was given why it was suspended indefinitely.
When I called eBay, they told me that they are not allowed to disclose the reason and don't have to, according to their new policy. The decision is final. When I told them, it sound to me unconstitutional, accusing someone and convicting, without even letting the accused know, what is he being charged with. They told me that there are plenty marketplaces on the Internet. Basically, they told me to get lost.

What are my options? I absolutely, 100% sure, that I didn't do anything wrong.
Old 06-01-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldoc69 View Post
eBay suspended my 13 years old, verified account with 425 100% positive ratings.
In the e-mail letter, from eBay, no reason was given why it was suspended indefinitely.
When I called eBay, they told me that they are not allowed to disclose the reason and don't have to, according to their new policy. The decision is final. When I told them, it sound to me unconstitutional, accusing someone and convicting, without even letting the accused know, what is he being charged with. They told me that there are plenty marketplaces on the Internet. Basically, they told me to get lost.

There are too many factors that can cause your account to be suspended indefinitely. What were you selling, how much money were you racking in?
Next option is to create a new eBay Stealth account if you want to sell again.
Old 06-02-2017

Ebay is after the most money as long as it comes with the least amount of risk. They will dump a million dollar seller in a heartbeat if they feel it could tarnish their rep in any way shape or form.
Old 06-03-2017

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldoc69 View Post

What was you selling, was your account a stealth?
Old 06-04-2017

Longevity: 72%

This was originally posted in January, hard to imagine they still need help.