a "semi-noobie" question... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default a "semi-noobie" question...

So I haven't been in the stealth all that long, and I know once an IP address has had an account limited on it that it is then trash, and can no longer be used to access any accounts.

My question is:
If I have an already dirty IP address and dirty user account, can I access any old limited PayPal from it that I'd like without it mattering?

I'd like to check two old PayPal accounts that got limited to see how much funds are in them, but if I access both from the same dirty IP and dirty user account will there be any further repercussions? Such as locking/deleting the account forever and making it impossible for me to ever get the funds out?

I'm doubting it will matter, but I figure since I have all of you smart people here, why not ask!

Any input and/or opinions are welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks guys
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: a "semi-noobie" question...

When I have limited paypals jmag91, this is what I do - "dirty" user account with dirty IP ...making sure not to use new steps on old limited accounts to avoid linking.

As long as the dirty IP isn't public IP...
Old 01-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
When I have limited paypals jmag91, this is what I do - "dirty" user account with dirty IP ...making sure not to use new steps on old limited accounts to avoid linking.

As long as the dirty IP isn't public IP...
Thanks for the reply rsot!

What do you mean by using "new steps" on old limited accounts?

I use Dedicated IP's for my accounts in good standing. So I can access all limited accounts from the same dirty IP and dirty user account, correct?
Old 01-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmag91 View Post
Thanks for the reply rsot!

What do you mean by using "new steps" on old limited accounts?

I use Dedicated IP's for my accounts in good standing. So I can access all limited accounts from the same dirty IP and dirty user account, correct?
Meaning you don't nice new IP that can otherwise be used for a new account

Now - for sake of clarity (and this is my own preference) - if I have 3 limited pp accounts, I still avoid the risk further linking them so I use separate user accounts for each and separate IP - don't access all 3 in one "dirty" IP and user account. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I don't want paypal to think that these limited accounts are related to each other so I would not be lazy and check them all in one account/IP combo - still some "image" of separation should be taken as caution.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
jmag91 (01-04-2017)
Old 01-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Meaning you don't nice new IP that can otherwise be used for a new account

Now - for sake of clarity (and this is my own preference) - if I have 3 limited pp accounts, I still avoid the risk further linking them so I use separate user accounts for each and separate IP - don't access all 3 in one "dirty" IP and user account. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I don't want paypal to think that these limited accounts are related to each other so I would not be lazy and check them all in one account/IP combo - still some "image" of separation should be taken as caution.
Ah okay I see what you mean. Yes I'd never use a Fresh IP to check these, as those are so valuable in the ability to make a new account from them.

You say that it is your preference to do this, and it seems very smart, but is there any consequences of doing it from the same IP and account?

Once the account is limited I feel as though there is nothing else they can do to cause me pain! Hahaha