'There is no such thing as a fresh IP' Dedicated VPNs - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default 'There is no such thing as a fresh IP' Dedicated VPNs

I have multiple stealth accounts and I have made the mistake of using a non-dedicated VPN with previous accounts and so I am looking into different cpn providers to compare services.

24vc is the obvious choice but Pure VPN also offer dedicated IPs and they have a huge sale on at the moment (they are about 5 times cheaper).

I have heard people say on the forum that they have 'burned out' IP addresses and they don't offer a 'Guaranteed Fresh IP' service like 24VC so I spoke to customer support who told me the following:

'Nobody will give you a Fresh IP, we offer clean IPs which are not black listed.
You will be able to get access to eBay with our Dedicated IP, and it does not matter whichever VPN you use, they will not give you a new and Fresh IP. If they say so, they are lying to you.
There is no such thing as Fresh IP, we have our IPs used before but they are white listed and clean IPs.'

What are your thoughts on this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-14-2016

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: 'There is no such thing as a fresh IP' Dedicated VPNs

Maybe you could use VPS?
Old 12-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
What are your thoughts on this?
Sounds like Pure VPN are telling you what you want to hear to make a sale.

Whilst I appreciate it is indeed difficult to prove if an IP is fresh or not, 24vc do have an excellent reputation and I personally would take a long standing exec member such as 123 at their word.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 12-14-2016 at 05:18 AM.
Old 12-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

If you are based in the U.K., why did you ever go the way of VPNs?

Did you ever consider other equitable options?

Old 12-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Other equitable options? Please elaborate :D
Old 12-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 85%

Dynamic home broadband, mobile broadband dongles, phone tethering.
Old 12-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks! I use my phone for one acc already. The dynamic home broadband I haven't looked at - I am researching it at the moment, I assume I go to my router config and there will be an option to enable it in there.
Old 12-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

PureVPN simply does not know anything about the eBay Stealth community and how it works etc, their sales team just wants to close the sale as that's what their paid to do

When they say 'our ips are whitelisted' they just mean its not blacklisted as a spam ip but that does not really make a difference for ebay or Amazon Stealth accounts

The problem with their ips, is as soon as one member cancels the Dedicated IP its reissued to another member within a few minutes (when a new order is placed). And a site as big as that, whatever Dedicated IP they give you, has likely already been issued to 100s of members in the past (likely already being banned/suspended on ebay, paypal, amazon several dozens of times) that is the problem with their ips

and also the reason why they can sell them dirt cheap / cause they can just reissue the same ips an infinite amount of times
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (12-22-2017), coconut (12-14-2016), GreenBean (12-14-2016), jdgrinder (12-21-2016), Jonath198 (12-01-2018), yankee (12-31-2017)
Old 12-31-2016

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
PureVPN simply does not know anything about the eBay Stealth community and how it works etc, their sales team just wants to close the sale as that's what their paid to do

When they say 'our ips are whitelisted' they just mean its not blacklisted as a spam ip but that does not really make a difference for ebay or Amazon Stealth accounts

The problem with their ips, is as soon as one member cancels the Dedicated IP its reissued to another member within a few minutes (when a new order is placed). And a site as big as that, whatever dedicated ip they give you, has likely already been issued to 100s of members in the past (likely already being banned/suspended on ebay, paypal, amazon several dozens of times) that is the problem with their ips

and also the reason why they can sell them dirt cheap / cause they can just reissue the same ips an infinite amount of times
they dont ban just off the ip although. Your right tho they wont last long ebay will find a way to ban you . Ive noticed every account i made on a used ip got flagged faster and easier. I got banned because of two chargebacks when i had over 20 sales on time. I was labeled as a "high risk seller" .On a ip i know was never used i do not have those issues.

another time i got flagged for a low risk item and labeled as a high risk seller too. IT was not even a electronic .
Old 12-31-2016

Longevity: 42%

So what site sells fresh IP?
Old 01-08-2017

Longevity: 43%

I would agree with what the reps told you, it makes sense. Also I have never saw anybody reported they had issues on doing stealth with PureVPN. But I did see somebody reported they got banned using 24vc on another forum.
Old 04-19-2017

Longevity: 43%

I am a programmer and i don't use PP for stealth. But i use it in sri lanka )i am dual citizen.

I used 24VPN and PureVPN both works fine my end.

Even that i don't belive fresh IP thing. Many 24VPN users use it for Paypal needs...guess what ? PP may already know it.

I am also worrying about this matter..
Old 04-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

No issues with PureVPN sarathf? Good for you
Old 12-22-2017

Longevity: 70%

BEWARE! I had a major issue with 24VC in the summer of 2017. I purchased from them a 30 day fresh ip, and they provided me a old ULTRA SLOW telephone line connection, that I couldn't even use.

Beware because they DO NOT always give you what you expect. I used them for like 2 days and it was SO AWFUL, I stopped using them.

Then of course, after my 30 days they wanted to renew and I told them of their totally aweful speed, and they said you should have contacted us and we would have "Opened you up" for speed. Then they said I'll give you 7 free days...

My god, they rip you off, give you a old fashion telephone line connection, and they could see I never used them after 2 days, and they said they'll give me 7 free days? Screw that.

Just being honest guys.... Beware what you expect, because I got screwed by them....
Old 12-31-2017

Smile Re: 'There is no such thing as a fresh IP' Dedicated VPNs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathf View Post
I am a programmer and i don't use PP for stealth. But i use it in sri lanka )i am dual citizen.

I used 24VPN and PureVPN both works fine my end.

Even that i don't belive fresh IP thing. Many 24VPN users use it for Paypal needs...guess what ? PP may already know it.

I am also worrying about this matter..
still are you using PureVPN for USA PayPal ?
Old 01-01-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by austyn12x View Post
they dont ban just off the ip although. Your right tho they wont last long ebay will find a way to ban you . Ive noticed every account i made on a used ip got flagged faster and easier. I got banned because of two chargebacks when i had over 20 sales on time. I was labeled as a "high risk seller" .On a ip i know was never used i do not have those issues.

another time i got flagged for a low risk item and labeled as a high risk seller too. IT was not even a electronic .
10% of your sales had a chargeback? you ARE a high risk seller and got banned accordingly.