VPS or VPN for Multiple Stealth eBay and PayPal combo's - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-09-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default VPS or VPN for Multiple Stealth eBay and PayPal combo's

Hey guys,

I'm just getting set up to run multiple stealth eBay / PayPal combo's to spread risk with my eBay business, in case my main account gets banned one day. I've read a lot of threads about VPN/VPS on this forum but still a little confused on what is the best option for me. Speficially, I want to be able to be logged into each account simultaneously so that me and my staff can work on them without logging in and out, clearing cookies, switching users etc.

1. VPS

Ok so I understood it would work perfectly for my purpose, but I saw on some threads that many VPS's use a shared IP between users so it can be risky? If I find a VPS service that offers a "Dedicated IP", does this mean it is safe and nobody else will be using it?

Also I read should keep away from the biggest server providers as these IP ranges are already known to eBay and PayPal to be from a VPS?

2. VPN

Ok I've had many recommend 24vc on this forum and it looks great. But how can I have multiple VPN's logged in simultaneously from one PC? I read something about VMware, had a look but did not quite understand how this works.

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-09-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: VPS or VPN for Multiple Stealth eBay and PayPal combo's

Actually with a VPS majority of the lower end ones don't allow multiple users connecting at the same time, so you're staff wouldn't be able to be connected simultaneously / unless you pay for a expensive VPS

With a VPN multiple users can be connected simultaneously

Also recommend using VMware, it makes managing multiple accounts very easy, think of it like firefox except each tab is a new computer. So for example you can have five tabs open meaning you have 5 different computers running at the same time and if you combine that with a VPN you can literally have 5 different ip addresses running at the same time. So it makes multi-tasking between accounts extremely convenient and easy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
SS1 (01-10-2017), sunny day (01-10-2017)
Old 01-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 47%
Default Re: VPS or VPN for Multiple Stealth eBay and PayPal combo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Actually with a VPS majority of the lower end ones don't allow multiple users connecting at the same time, so you're staff wouldn't be able to be connected simultaneously / unless you pay for a expensive VPS

With a VPN multiple users can be connected simultaneously

Also recommend using VMware, it makes managing multiple accounts very easy, think of it like firefox except each tab is a new computer. So for example you can have five tabs open meaning you have 5 different computers running at the same time and if you combine that with a VPN you can literally have 5 different ip addresses running at the same time. So it makes multi-tasking between accounts extremely convenient and easy
Cheers, perfect, just set it up and works exactly like needed. Will be placing an order with you soon.