PayPal Verification US - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-10-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default PayPal Verification US

Which gift cards work for paypal verification in the us? I know Vanilla is out the picture what about amex?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: PayPal Verification US

Credit/gift cards confirm your address, bank accounts verify the account.

I always used Vanilla gift cards to verify my accounts. As far as I know they still work fine.
Old 01-10-2017

Longevity: 42%

Come on man nobody uses gift cards anymore....why????? When you got a million sellers that sell VCC and VBA for like $10 bucks.
Old 01-10-2017

Longevity: 64%

Why is Vanilla out of the picture? Both Vanilla Visas and Vanilla Mastercards work just fine. Amex gift cards work if you want to buy or pay for something on Paypal, but you can't use them to confirm an address in Paypal since the 4 digit code doesn't show up in their online statement (the automated phone system doesn't tell you the code either - maybe a live rep could, but that sounds like a lot more hassle than it's worth).

Just go to any local store that sells Visa/Mastercard gift cards, buy one off the rack, and don't forget to go online and register your stealth account's address/zip code before adding it to Paypal. If you want to be safe, then any "Vanilla" branded card should work. If the store doesn't have Vanilla branded cards, many others work as well. Just avoid of those prepaid cards that require a SSN to activate (like Greendot cards) since those would be tied to your real address.
Old 01-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
Why is Vanilla out of the picture? Both Vanilla Visas and Vanilla Mastercards work just fine. Amex gift cards work if you want to buy or pay for something on Paypal, but you can't use them to confirm an address in Paypal since the 4 digit code doesn't show up in their online statement (the automated phone system doesn't tell you the code either - maybe a live rep could, but that sounds like a lot more hassle than it's worth).

Just go to any local store that sells Visa/Mastercard gift cards, buy one off the rack, and don't forget to go online and register your stealth account's address/zip code before adding it to Paypal. If you want to be safe, then any "Vanilla" branded card should work. If the store doesn't have Vanilla branded cards, many others work as well. Just avoid of those prepaid cards that require a SSN to activate (like Greendot cards) since those would be tied to your real address.
THank you I read on the forum and saw they cracked on vanilla visas
Old 01-11-2017

Been using vanillas for 3 years of stealthing. Never ever had a problem. Recently bought TONS of them off walmart - not even a single one got declined (in past few members complained that some **/** expiration dates were not good).
But using entropay vcc recently burned freshly created stealth.
Pp/eb always considers more secure something physical (like phone, cards, etc).
With this new website design when you add vanilla it says "visa prepaid debit card" right on the screen after adding it. So they see by BIN numbers the type of cards of fourse. All these free/virtual cards same/less secure than physical
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yup1983 View Post
Come on man nobody uses gift cards anymore....why????? When you got a million sellers that sell VCC and VBA for like $10 bucks.
Nobody? speak for yourself......I can buy a 3 pack of VISA or MasterCard Gift Cards for $50, use the cards for PayPal....and use the $15 off each card on anything, so do the math....In the end the 3 gift cards cost me $5 (the activation fee) that's $1.66 per card....yeah, it's a total waste right.

Now VBA's.....those are worth getting on the forum.
Old 01-11-2017

MM78, Where do you get the 3 packs? Ive been buying singles, and pay the $4 activation each card.
Also, how do you confirm the card? Ive only been able to access the "confirm card" portion, when i want to increase my withdraw limit... can i do this sooner? So i am able to spend the money on the card? Ive been letting the money sit on the cards, for when i do have the "confirm card" prompt.
Old 01-11-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Nobody? speak for yourself......I can buy a 3 pack of VISA or MasterCard Gift Cards for $50, use the cards for PayPal....and use the $15 off each card on anything, so do the math....In the end the 3 gift cards cost me $5 (the activation fee) that's $1.66 per card....yeah, it's a total waste right.

Now VBA's.....those are worth getting on the forum.
Your forgetting to mention that actual gift cards requires driving and going in the store to pay for and that's is they still carry it, sold out, or don't sell it. Going online buying vcc for like $5-10 bucks requires no work at all. I would never waste my $50 dollars on stinking gift card just to verify paypal. On top of that you dont mention to people the hassle of trying to verify using your method. So many complaints from people online how it didnt work for them now they have $50 bucks gift card that didnt do its job they wanted. These noobs are gonna have to learn how to do it before buying it but vcc online is very easy to do. Also, tell these people how you dont get a refund for buying gift cards. This means if itdont work you dont get a refund people. Do yourself a favor people and go buy vcc on this forum it will save yourself time and money.
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Your forgetting to mention that actual gift cards requires driving and going in the store to pay for and that's is they still carry it, sold out, or don't sell it.
Your right, you need groceries, food, beer, and so forth...and you have to drive somewhere to get them, well....driving 1 mile to the store isn't destroying my wallet.

Quote:
Going online buying vcc for like $5-10 bucks requires no work at all. I would never waste my $50 dollars on stinking gift card just to verify paypal.
You clearly didn't read my post correctly, it's 3 gift cards AND it's not like you can never use the damn things....they can be used to...i don't know...buy ****? lol.

Quote:
On top of that you dont mention to people the hassle of trying to verify using your method. So many complaints from people online how it didnt work for them now they have $50 bucks gift card that didnt do its job they wanted.
Interesting....you don't even know what cards I'm referring too but you some how know more these cards than I do....wasn't aware you became an expert so quickly...my apologies. Your right, I was just trying to mess everyone up....please forgive me.

Quote:
These noobs are gonna have to learn how to do it before buying it but vcc online is very easy to do. Also, tell these people how you dont get a refund for buying gift cards.
Tell me again which cards are these? just for those at home playing along.

Quote:
This means if itdont work you dont get a refund people. Do yourself a favor people and go buy vcc on this forum it will save yourself time and money.
First, I never said people shouldn't buy a VCC from the forum but also....you probably have no clue as to which card I'm fuc*** referring too! And it's not a Vanilla Visa....

Last edited by MM78; 01-11-2017 at 03:31 AM.
Old 01-11-2017

Quote:
Your right, you need groceries, food, beer, and so forth...and you have to drive somewhere to get them, well....driving 1 mile to the store isn't destroying my wallet.

You clearly didn't read my post correctly, it's 3 gift cards AND it's not like you can never use the damn things....they can be used to...i don't know...buy ****? lol.

Interesting....you don't even know what cards I'm referring too but you some how know more these cards than I do....wasn't aware you became an expert so quickly...my apologies. Your right, I was just trying to mess everyone up....please forgive me.

Tell me again which cards are these? just for those at home playing along.

First, I never said people shouldn't buy a VCC from the forum but also....you probably have no clue as to which card I'm fuc*** referring too! And it's not a Vanilla Visa....
Please avoid this guy. If someone ask whats best way to create a fire he will tell you to rub two sticks together lol I know your way works but its ancient history. Just log into this forum and buy vcc and your done no need to drive or go to store to buy gift card just to verify paypal.

Last edited by yup1983; 01-11-2017 at 03:47 AM.
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Please avoid this guy. If someone ask whats best way to create a fire he will tell you to rub two sticks together lol I know your way works but its ancient history. Just log into this forum and buy vcc and your done no need to drive or go to store to buy gift card.
Still waiting for you to tell the good people about the cards I'm referring too.....your right, people should avoid me for help and start consulting you from now on.
Old 01-11-2017

Quote:
Still waiting for you to tell the good people about the cards I'm referring too.....your right, people should avoid me for help and start consulting you from now on.
Not true my friend. You helped many people out on this forum I could never replace that or take that away from you. I just feel like buying vcc is the fastest, cheapest, and time consuming way regarding verifying PayPal.
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac9 View Post
MM78, Where do you get the 3 packs? Ive been buying singles, and pay the $4 activation each card.
I get them at Albertsons, Krogers, Home Depot....but they may not be in every State.
This is the 3 card pack, comes in VISA, MasterCard (Get VISA):

Quote:
Also, how do you confirm the card? Ive only been able to access the "confirm card" portion, when i want to increase my withdraw limit... can i do this sooner?
You can use the following link to get it done quicker:
**WARNING-PAYPAL LINK**
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...thdrawal_limit

Quote:
So i am able to spend the money on the card? Ive been letting the money sit on the cards, for when i do have the "confirm card" prompt.
The 3 pack i just mentioned above come with a 4 digit pin, so essentially you can use them after you verify your PayPal. I've used them for Gas, Groceries, Fast Food, just about any place that accepts a CC/Debit Card can accept it. I've even given them away as Birthday Gifts to my little nieces and nephews, and of course...can be used online for buying stuff.
Old 01-11-2017

Wow, never saw these cards in NY.
P.s: still need $25 as after initial creation transfer numbers to gvoice. Works like a charm. Assign each email through thunderbird and receive sms in 2 secs without changing phones/sims. In case of call using hangouts. Had tons of calling to paypal about claims - never ever had a problem with that.
Just need to send bulk sms from phone to stealths once/month to keep gvoice active

But the $15 cards are perfect for everybody if you dont need gvoice transfer. Awesome.
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I also use these gift cards. My store is right down the street. When I am making multiple accounts day after day, why would I bother paying $10 for a VCC that expires in a year, while these gift cards dont expire til 2024. Plus I have instant access to the 4 digit code, and I do not have to wait on someone else to give me the code. Sorry, but buying VCC online is more expensive and more inconvenient, especially when you are cranking out accounts daily.

For those who are just making one account here and there, maybe buying online is the way to go.