eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Guide / Tutorial: Buying Bitcoin & Cashing out Bitcoin Anonymously
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Guide / Tutorial: Buying Bitcoin & Cashing out Bitcoin Anonymously

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
One simple way that BTC can be cashed out without the need for ID would be to via an ATM using a BTC issued card.

Upto a certain limit there is no need to provide ID when applying for these cards.

You can then take the card to any ATM and cash can be withdrawn. Any ATM can be used for these withdrawals. This is how I personally withdraw nearly all my BTC although I do use ID verified cards as they have much higher limits

Another option is to make sure of the dedicated BTC ATMs that are popping up around the world. I have never used one myself, but my understanding is that BTC can be purchased or sold at one of these machines without the need for ID

There is a slight different between not needing to prevent ID though and being totally anonymous. In this day and age very few things are totally anonymous
You are in love with me

Although ATMs are a good way to withdraw, all of them will have cameras. Some will require ID, and some will require a finger print.

They're good options to withdraw/purchase Bitcoin, but there are far better ways to do the transaction more anonymously. Such as, meeting up locally and exchanging cash.

Aspkin Group