eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Guide / Tutorial: Buying Bitcoin & Cashing out Bitcoin Anonymously
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Guide / Tutorial: Buying Bitcoin & Cashing out Bitcoin Anonymously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Where on earth do you live?
Never heard of an ATM requiring such, not even in a 3rd world country?

I dont know about you... but i certainly wouldnt been 'random folk' doing this sort of thing in public places.. you never know who you might be meeting..
Hello Bunneh!

Bitcoin ATMs: https://coinatmradar.com/blog/how-to...h-bitcoin-atm/

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Can you provide a reliable source that proves this statement.

I'd appreciate it as I'm with the other UK guys. All official documentation and websites state they can't be reversed without following a strict protocols.

I've just done a quick Google search but it's only sketchy people posting on forums who have had money reversed from their bank. So I take their testimony with a pinch of salt.
I know many big time BTC traders on LocalBitcoins and the most common scam they deal with is receiving a UK bank transfer from a stolen bank account. Its very common in the BTC trading world because BTC cannot be reversed. JamesNorth also didn't believe bank transfers could be reversed but I gave him some proof via a conversation with one of the largest BTC traders in the UK.

Its definitely possible to reverse bank transfers.

Last edited by elmo; 01-12-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Aspkin Group