My eBay account was suspended :( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-16-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default My eBay account was suspended :(

Hi everyone,

I am having 1 eBay seller account and it is running over a year. It has been going well at the moment.

One month before, I liked to sell on different niches on eBay. So I created many eBay accounts on same day under the 1 ip address using different email addresses (but all are belonging to my name), User name also belonging to my name, Same address, Same phone number. At the time I did not know anything of eBay’s rules and regulations (using multiple accounts on eBay).

After some days, suddenly eBay suspended all of my new accounts except my old and first (one) account.

And sent an email

Hello <my user name>,
Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file

Thanks,
eBay

My questions are:

1. Can I use many seller accounts under 1 ip address?
2. Will this suspension affect for my old and first account?
3. May I use the images which was used to listing products on suspended accounts, for my old account?
(I am using one device for taking images for list a products on eBay)

Thank you all for your answer!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!