Return label on stealth accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-10-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Return label on stealth accounts

Guys I need help with return label I use shipstation and stamp.com to print my labels and I don't know how I can send a customer return label with my real address I don't want to use friends or po box please advise.....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2017

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Return label on stealth accounts

Why not send them the actual return label in the mail to the address they give you?
Old 01-12-2017

Longevity: 49%

Amazon bots can not read images, so your address is fine/safe on the image.. just authorize the return as normal and attach the label, or you can email the label to the customer directly through amazon messaging, never had an issue doing it this way.
The Following User Says Thank You to russellmr2 For This Useful Post:
Appl (01-12-2017)
Old 01-12-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellmr2 View Post
Amazon bots can not read images, so your address is fine/safe on the image..
Nice clarification.
Old 01-17-2017

Longevity: 74%

1. Print the prepaid shipping label in PDF and send it to buyer. Amazon bot can't see the address on the PDF file but Seller Performance ca see it if they wanted to when your account in review. Another problem with this is buyer have to print out the label and type it to the package. And many people don't have a printer at home

2. Print out the real label and mail it to your buyer, this is the easiest and best way to do it. Buyer just stick the label to the package and send it. Amazon can't see the return address
Old 01-18-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
1. Print the prepaid shipping label in PDF and send it to buyer. Amazon bot can't see the address on the PDF file but Seller Performance ca see it if they wanted to when your account in review. Another problem with this is buyer have to print out the label and type it to the package. And many people don't have a printer at home
Amazon bot can not see addresses in images as well just like pdfs.

When they review the account and if they even look at addresses on return labels, that does not link you instantly because they can not see this same address was used on 5 other accounts right away, only if they specifically check for this, i doubt they do that.

Printing a return label is part of the Amazon return process, so they will have to find a printer to print it, your responsibility is to authorize the return and provide a label.

Quote:
2. Print out the real label and mail it to your buyer, this is the easiest and best way to do it. Buyer just stick the label to the package and send it. Amazon can't see the return address
I would not call this the easiest/best way to do it, in my opinion the easiest is to use the regular return process and attach a label as an image the normal way, and not add another process to your workflow to worry about.

As i said i have always used the regular amazon return process with labels and never had an issue to worry about.

Keep it simple.
Old 01-18-2017

Longevity: 74%

Everyone have their own way of doing thing. I'm not in the debate mode or who is right or wrong. My method is not the best at all but it work well for me.

Just provide the OP more options to chose from.
Old 01-18-2017

Quote:
Everyone have their own way of doing thing. I'm not in the debate mode or who is right or wrong.
I am not saying you are right or wrong, I am just stating my opinion and how i do things, just like you did yours.

Quote:
Just provide the OP more options to chose from.
I completely agree with you, everyone has their own way of doing things. We will leave it up to OP to choose what will work best for him.