PP-EB. Buying stuff online as a means of withdrawal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-21-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default PP-EB. Buying stuff online as a means of withdrawal

Hi everyone.

I will try to keep it straight to the point in order to avoid getting you bored.

Being a non-resident I have 4 not limited and 1 limited US pp account. There are hundreds of dollars of my income (nothing illegal!) being spread among them. I never intended to withdraw that money (because I can't) but instead use it by buying stuff on eb with of course stealth accounts. I used Tor thinking it was an ultimate solution to having a secure access to my accs with good to go US IP (can only imagine all the snarky smiles on your faces. First trigger was that every time I wanted to enter any of my accounts I got the message of "we don't recognize you" but I managed to get through the double verification anyway. Then I linked one of accounts (the now limited one) to a stealth eb account (the seller wouldn't sell otherwise) and tried to buy some stuff worth $450 (while having around $470 on pp). Of course I got the message "we couldn't process your payment" or something like that. After several attempts (stupid I know) I got the message please verify yourself by uploading an identity proof and bank account history print screen. I didn't have any VBA or VC connected to this account at the moment (again I know I poked myself into this sh) so it was half verified. I tried to make a VBA and VC myself to verify the account but haven't succeeded so far as I don't have SSN. Gladly I had a proof of identity for that pp acc's name that I provided, which got confirmed, but I don't have a VBA to upload a print screen from nor probably will ever have as even if I buy one it will not show the same name as the pp stealth account. I decided to halt all the actions until I receive a "Stealth Account Management Degree" or something like that. Probably the smartest move so far.

I am close to total desperation so I will idolize and worship anyone who can come up with a working short term solution on how to get the money back by buying some stuff online (eb or not). I say short term because I know all these accounts are half-screwed anyway in the long run. Any suggestions on this particular situation? Or on how to securely buy stuff online with stealth pp as a means of withdrawal? I've read tons of stuff on this forum spending countless hours and so far couldn't find any step-by-step guideline on how to actually buy things with your stealth pp (from stealth eb preferably) only bits and pieces.

P.S.
1) All the aforementioned dumb stuff was done before I discovered this awesome place with lots of useful info.
2) Why make US pp? Because it uses ridiculous conversion rate when you receive money to your local pp account and you are obliged to get that money in the local currency and not $. Plus bearing in mind the fact that I buy stuff online for $ as a means of withdrawal I have to use the same ridiculous conversion rate for the hard earned income on the way back. That's why I've made that stupid mistake opening several US pp accounts while being a non-resident. I thought it would be easier.
Now I know better.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-22-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Re: PP-EB. Buying stuff online as a means of withdrawal

Hopefully you didn't use Tor on all of your other accounts too, because that will be a big issue. You should have a card and bank linked that are confirmed/verified before trying to buy things, and a good IP address is needed. No Tor and no shared connections of any kind.

What type of items are you trying to buy? Any merchant that sells digital items is going to have pretty strict security measures and you can expect to have orders cancelled because of that. For physical items you're going to need a US address that can forward packages to your country. Some sellers and websites may not want to ship to a forwarding address, but otherwise it's a lot easier than buying digital items.

It's not a matter of needing to do anything special, but rather it's about what you shouldn't do. Don't do anything that makes you look suspicious or out of place from any other account. Get your accounts 100% verified if they aren't already, and don't use any shady IP addresses. Buy cheaper items to start with (don't make a $500 purchase if you've never bought something that expensive before).