Beware CCNOW Refusing to pay weekly payout of over 2k - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 10-19-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Beware CCNOW Refusing to pay weekly payout of over 2k

I sell music instrumentals I created off my own website, I signed up with CCNOW In may of 2016

To make a long to story short, Ive consistently had issues with receiving my payout.
I always get paid a week late and there have been times that
Ive waited a whole two weeks to receive my weekly payment.
When I contact them I consistently get a bunch of excuses why my payment is delayed.
They sometimes give excuses such as my payment was delayed due to international bank regulations
and there have been times when they told me they had no funding to pay anyone. so who really knows what's the truth
and what is a bunch of crap.

The last payment I was due to receive was a full 7 days late. one the 7th day I received a email
email saying, they due to a "regulatory issue with their payment processor
Chexx Inc. they would no longer be able to send payouts
via US/ACH Deposit and paper checks and if you preferred to be paid thru those methods, you will cease to be paid.

The only way clients could continue to be paid would be via Wire transfer.

I updated my payment info to accommodate wire transfers and waited another whole week and again on the 7th day patiently

I received a email from the fraud dept stating that my account was under review and my payment was on hold.

When I emailed them regarding this so-called "fraud review" they refused to respond to me, nor answer their phone.

I filed with the BBB and they never responded to the dispute which is currently still open. if its a legitimate review why not respond

to your clients and explain how to rectify the problem.

So to anyone currently processing payment thru this fly by night payment processor beware. they are shady and fly by night.

I attempted to reach them at their us mailing address:

CCNow, Inc.
333 Washington Ave North, Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55401

only to find out is a virtual office address.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2016

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Beware CCNOW Refusing to pay weekly payout of over 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynobodyspal View Post
I sell music instrumentals I created off my own website, I signed up with CCNOW In may of 2016

To make a long to story short, Ive consistently had issues with receiving my payout.
I always get paid a week late and there have been times that
Ive waited a whole two weeks to receive my weekly payment.
When I contact them I consistently get a bunch of excuses why my payment is delayed.
They sometimes give excuses such as my payment was delayed due to international bank regulations
and there have been times when they told me they had no funding to pay anyone. so who really knows what's the truth
and what is a bunch of crap.

The last payment I was due to receive was a full 7 days late. one the 7th day I received a email
email saying, they due to a "regulatory issue with their payment processor
Chexx Inc. they would no longer be able to send payouts
via US/ACH Deposit and paper checks and if you preferred to be paid thru those methods, you will cease to be paid.

The only way clients could continue to be paid would be via Wire transfer.

I updated my payment info to accommodate wire transfers and waited another whole week and again on the 7th day patiently

I received a email from the fraud dept stating that my account was under review and my payment was on hold.

When I emailed them regarding this so-called "fraud review" they refused to respond to me, nor answer their phone.

I filed with the BBB and they never responded to the dispute which is currently still open. if its a legitimate review why not respond

to your clients and explain how to rectify the problem.

So to anyone currently processing payment thru this fly by night payment processor beware. they are shady and fly by night.

I attempted to reach them at their us mailing address:

CCNow, Inc.
333 Washington Ave North, Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55401

only to find out is a virtual office address.

Not sure what they are doing now, waited almost for a whole month now to withdraw payments, first attempt was cancelled due to they closed AHC, and then it has been 13 days waiting for the wire. Still not hit my bank yet.

How's your issue, sorted out or not?
Old 12-06-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Wow.. first time hearing about this.

Nothing on CCNow's website about changes or any other news.. hmm.

CCNow Platform overview
Old 12-06-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Wow.. first time hearing about this.

Nothing on CCNow's website about changes or any other news.. hmm.

CCNow Platform overview
received their message: check cancelled after 7 days:

Hello,

Due to regulatory issues with our primary payout provider Chexx, Inc which are beyond our control, we are temporarily unable to send payments via these payment methods:

US ACH/Direct Deposit
Canadian ACH
Indian NEFT
Paper Check

Kindly note that wire transfers and SEPA credit transfers are not affected. Clients with UK Faster Payments set as a payment method will have them sent as SEPA credit transfers in the respective currencies.

This is a temporary issue and we are working diligently on restoring the alternative payout methods. We do not currently have a timeframe but will keep you updated. We are working on adding Payoneer as a payout method, in addition to other alternatives such as PayPal.

If you have one of the affected payout methods set, until your account is changed to wire transfer (and additional information is entered by you in the Client Menu [Admin/Payments]) or we have restored the above payment methods, no payment can be issued.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. We are doing all we can to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Regards,

-CCNow Risk Management

I wonder when did it start, it looks like actually it has been like this for a really long while now. Are they facing some issues?
Old 12-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

This is terrible operation on their part.
Old 12-06-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
This is terrible operation on their part.

You have no problem to withdraw? Or I'm the only unlucky one here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
You have no problem to withdraw? Or I'm the only unlucky one here?

I have 2 accounts for a long time but I have not required any service of fund withdrawal from them in quite some time so I have not "had" this problem recently.
Old 12-07-2016

I have to say CCNow is really not that bad. I just managed to call them, the guy told me their funding company is shut down due to some issue with money laundry so at the moment all the wire payments are issued out manually from iceland, it will take 2-3 weeks but definitely it will arrive. AHC deposit will be back hopefully at the end of this month. I heard so many bad things about CCnow customer service however I feel pretty satisfied to dial the number and had a nice talk with the guy over the other side. Polite, nice and comfortable.
The Following User Says Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
rsot (12-07-2016)
Old 01-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not sure what they are doing now, waited almost for a whole month now to withdraw payments, first attempt was cancelled due to they closed AHC, and then it has been 13 days waiting for the wire. Still not hit my bank yet.

How's your issue, sorted out or not?

Update: Well, they sent a email about a week ago, stating they would sent out my final payment out via check. they told me it would 2-3 weeks to receive it in the mail. so I'm patiently waiting on them to follow thru on their promises, Finger crossed
Old 01-19-2017

Longevity: 53%

I suppose such delays were a HUGE sign of running away, instead of waiting endlessly for a miracle.
Old 02-06-2017

Quote:
Update: Well, they sent a email about a week ago, stating they would sent out my final payment out via check. they told me it would 2-3 weeks to receive it in the mail. so I'm patiently waiting on them to follow thru on their promises, Finger crossed
Wow, now it's my turn.

My last weekly payout is on 4th January, after 4 weeks of waiting still nothing yet hit my bank.

During the past 4 weeks, I emailed them couple of times, got the same reply they lost their funding bank, etc, etc...

Last Tuesday I called them, they said ok don't worry the money will be sending out to you soon.

On Thursday, received a message says my account is suspended, please contact them to explain.

So it's all lies. They didn't send anything out since 4th January, mostly it could be they don't even have any funds to pay their customers...

Terrible. After this I will stay away from them.
Old 02-06-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Wow, now it's my turn.

My last weekly payout is on 4th January, after 4 weeks of waiting still nothing yet hit my bank.

During the past 4 weeks, I emailed them couple of times, got the same reply they lost their funding bank, etc, etc...

Last Tuesday I called them, they said ok don't worry the money will be sending out to you soon.

On Thursday, received a message says my account is suspended, please contact them to explain.

So it's all lies. They didn't send anything out since 4th January, mostly it could be they don't even have any funds to pay their customers...

Terrible. After this I will stay away from them.

I have the same problem!!!! I'm still owed $2352.00 from Sept 10th .

They game me the same "suspended account garbage". They told me I had to wait 90 days to receive my payout. well January 10th was 90 days.

They said they where sending it out on the 11th of January via check, well a week goes by, I emailed them asking if the check had been mailed.

I had to email them about 4-5 times to get a response. after the 5th time they finally responded back admitting they never sent the check. due to their infamous excuse" an issue with their bank"

so here we are, almost a month later (4 months in total) and I still haven't received my payout.

I filed with Better business bureau and plan on filing with the office Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Minnesota Attorney general office if I don't receive a deposit this week.

It may not do much because they are international but it will bring attention to their deceptive practices.

Hopefully they will keep their word and pay what they owe. I will be happy to report when they do.
Old 02-06-2017

Quote:
I have the same problem!!!! I'm still owed $2352.00 from Sept 10th .

They game me the same "suspended account garbage". They told me I had to wait 90 days to receive my payout. well January 10th was 90 days.

They said they where sending it out on the 11th of January via check, well a week goes by, I emailed them asking if the check had been mailed.

I had to email them about 4-5 times to get a response. after the 5th time they finally responded back admitting they never sent the check. due to their infamous excuse" an issue with their bank"

so here we are, almost a month later (4 months in total) and I still haven't received my payout.

I filed with Better business bureau and plan on filing with the office Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Minnesota Attorney general office if I don't receive a deposit this week.

It may not do much because they are international but it will bring attention to their deceptive practices.

Hopefully they will keep their word and pay what they owe. I will be happy to report when they do.

Check this: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/compa...124996533.html

They hold me 10k... crying...

Old 02-06-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Check this: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/compa...124996533.html

They hold me 10k... crying...

wow 10k I couldn't even imagine!!! . I thought my 2k was alot they where holding lol. guess not!! so what plan of action are you gonna take to get your funds released?
Old 02-06-2017

Quote:
wow 10k I couldn't even imagine!!! . I thought my 2k was alot they where holding lol. guess not!! so what plan of action are you gonna take to get your funds released?
I was calling them this morning, the Bill guy wasn't there, someone Dave picked up the phone.

I explained the whole thing and the reason for why I'm locked, then I asked why my previous payment still haven't received yet while you said it would be at my bank last week. Not surprising he said ah that's because your account is suspended. Funny, you guys told me the funds are released on 4th January... And all of a sudden, the phone was off line, (i'm so sure he put it off) and when I called in again, it's a forwarding message.

So many shady things behind...

I guess there's not so much I can do, keep on calling them, keep a good mood, calm down.

Everybody here please stay away from them. I only feel lies from them.
Old 02-08-2017

Quote:
I felt very terrified now.

They ignored my message, my call. One guy called Bill drop off the line on purpose while I was calling them to ask for an explanation.

I can not imagine what kind of shady things they are doing behind.

Did you get your money?
Old 02-09-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I felt very terrified now.

They ignored my message, my call. One guy called Bill drop off the line on purpose while I was calling them to ask for an explanation.

I can not imagine what kind of shady things they are doing behind.

Did you get your money?
Short Answer NO!! I opened a Better Business Dispute on Tuesday. They sent a response short after claiming that they paid me thru ACH Deposit on Fri. Feb 3 however, I didn't receive funds. Apparently I gave them the wrong Routing number for my bank and the Transmission was returned to them. They claimed they resent the ACH Transmission on yesterday so I'm assuming Ill see the money tomorrow. Monday at the latest. One thing is for certain, I will not close my BBB Dispute until the funds show in my account. This company has been a total nightmare to deal with. please never trust these guys with your money.
Old 02-09-2017
Threadstarter  

Now they have put pressure on the BBB to close my case since they made claims that they sent my deposit. however, the BBB representative told me told me that if I didn't receive the deposit by Monday to contact them and the dispute will be reopened.

Last edited by paynobodyspal; 02-09-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-13-2017

I opened a complaint on bbb as well last week, but in somehow reason it can not show up?

So funny my stories is almost exactly the same as you.

It has been 1.5 weeks, they are trying to hide from me, no email, phone call can not reach...

Seriously I hope they won't be bankrupt and take all our money and gone.

Quote:
Now they have put pressure on the BBB to close my case since they made claims that they sent my deposit. however, the BBB representative told me told me that if I didn't receive the deposit by Monday to contact them and the dispute will be reopened.
Old 02-13-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I opened a complaint on bbb as well last week, but in somehow reason it can not show up?

So funny my stories is almost exactly the same as you.

It has been 1.5 weeks, they are trying to hide from me, no email, phone call can not reach...

Seriously I hope they won't be bankrupt and take all our money and gone.
Sure is LOL, I have this statement they sent last week in response to my BBB dispute. It was suppose to be proof that they sent my deposit to the bank but it really didn't prove anything except the fact they are intentionally holding everyone's payment because they are making 7-10k a statement period off of the interest payments alone. I bet they wish they could pull this one back!!!

If you look closely at the document they attempted to shade, is shows their account balance is $93,956.33

Below that they have a earned balance of $ 10,229.33

The Previous earned balance is $7895.01
seems as though they are using some sort of high interest bearing account

so there it is, this is why no one is getting paid, consistently getting the run around and conveniently getting your account suspended for months on end!!!

They need to hold everyone money because they are making hand over fist off of the interest!!

And they feel like they can get away with it because they are outside of the USA

The Guy Bill Smith aka Bill Wysoki is a liar and very evasive, no integrity whatsoever!!!

They claimed they attempted to pay me three times in the past months

The first time they said they sent a check, but three weeks went by and there was no check in the mailbox when contacted, they claimed the check wasn't sent because of an "Issue with their bank"

The second time my Bank information was wrong and the payment was supposedly returned to CCNOW.(I honestly they think they edited the banking info as an excuse NOT to sent the money and continue to stall and scam.

The third time they flat out lied about sending out the money and never sent anything, So I guess they ran out of excuses.

Bottom Line: NEVER GIVE "CCNEVER" ANY OF YOUR MONEY, YOU ASKING FOR ISSUES AND WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN.

Last edited by paynobodyspal; 02-13-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-13-2017
Threadstarter  

here is the document, you have to zoom in.

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/Pr...eiphc.jpg.html

Last edited by paynobodyspal; 02-13-2017 at 03:28 PM. Reason: forgot words
Old 02-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Sounds like they are running a ponzi scheme...