Account Suspended-Secondary Account OK? Have Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-10-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Account Suspended-Secondary Account OK? Have Questions

Hi All,

First time poster, hoping the collective wisdom here can help me with the following points.

Ebay account suspended for minimum 7 days -too many Vero violations
My secondary account (domestic) which is 6 years old has not been
suspended- it has been 4 days since suspension.

Different PayPal account is linked to each ebay account however both ebay accounts were accessed from the same IP and from the same windows user.
Although the accounts had two different linked paypal accounts, the PayPal account being used for buyers to pay me on the domestic account was the same as the one that was suspended.
The bank account on both eBay accounts is the same too.
Even the images hosted in both accounts listings were from the same URL!

Questions is, how have they not associated the two and it is safe to login into my domestic account from a different IP? Haven't tried yet (too nervous) there was even an active auction on my domestic account which has since been won!

I have accepted that I am unlikely to get my seller account back and will start to new ebay accounts.

What is the solution to running two accounts of the one IP without them being linked? Is that impossible or does different window user profiles help with this?

I will need to create new paypal accounts also, if I move the funds sitting in the linked suspended account (from a different IP) to my new paypal account will that raise a flag?

Also how do you get around verifying your identity (PayPal) if using well not your info? (Im required to this due to AU Laundering policy when account reaches $X)

Most grateful for any help.
Cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Your accounts have been compromised since you used them from the same IP.

Time to start fresh and clean - That's why you're here
Old 04-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 87%

Assuming I apply the bogus detail to either Payapl or eBay, when it comes time to verifying apart from shopping the detail is there any other solution?

Also the sondary account remains unlinked at this stage, if I login into it from a different IP (no cookies etc) is that likely to trigger a suspension?