Please Help me to appeal my suspension for an inauthentic complaint - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-10-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Please Help me to appeal my suspension for an inauthentic complaint

Hi all.

so today, I received a letter from Amazon that my account is suspended for an inauthentic complaint.

here is a letter that I received from Amazon this morning.

Hello, You currently may not sell on Amazon.com because we received complaints about the authenticity of the items listed at the end of this email.
Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. To sell on Amazon.com again, please send us a plan with actions you took to resolve the issue and prevent similar complaints. Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders. For help creating your plan, search for "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.
To send us your plan, click the Appeal button next to this email on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central. Also include the following information for each ASIN: -- Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days.
These should reflect your sales volume during that time. -- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.
You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible.
We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier’s contact information.
We will review your plan and decide if you may sell on Amazon.com again.
If you do not send an acceptable plan within 17 days, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com.
Failure to appeal this decision may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.
Items offered on our site must be authentic.
The sale of any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured is strictly prohibited.
If we determine that a seller account was used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, then we may permanently withhold any payments to you.
To learn more about our policies, search for "Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy" in Seller Central Help.
To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral.Amazon.com/hz/...us/performance). Complaint type: Inauthentic

below are basic information for products that have issues.

Item A : I'm an authorized dealer for this item and was selling left over so I can provide an actual invoice but the invoice that I have is over a year ago.
Item B : I purchased directly from their website and ebay because they don't do wholesale.
Item C : I can't have an invoice because I purchased from another retailer.

in this case, do I still have to provide an original invoice for Item A, although I can't provide invoices for rest of products?

below are what I wrote for the appeal.

Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,
Thank you for the opportunity to appeal my suspension. On Feb. 10th I received my suspension notice for an inauthentic complaint.

1) What I did wrong:
• I sold items that I am not authorized to sell.
• I did not educate myself on the products I was purchasing or the wholesale distributor and sent out inauthentic inventory.

2) Steps I have taken to remedy the problem:
• We have reread Amazon’s Policies and Procedures, especially as relates to Restricted Products, Intellectual Property Rights, Authentic/Inauthentic Items, and the source chain of authorization from the manufacturer through the Amazon Seller.
• We have reviewed all of our current inventory to verify that we have no other items that may be construed as in violation of Amazon Policies and Procedures.
• I deleted all my inventories that I'm not authorized to sell
• I have shipped out all the orders that I have so far today to focus on resolving this issue.

3) How I will prevent future complaints:
• We will no longer sell any items that require approval from certain vendors without going through the process of becoming an authorized reseller for those items. This will cut down on complaints from people about copyright infringement.
• I will ensure that the products I sell are legitimate and properly licensed products and not counterfeit.
• I will only sell, as new, items purchased from the manufacturer or an authorized distributor.
• I will insure that the suppliers that I purchase from are authorized to sell the item or brand, to further ensure the product is authentic.
• If I have any doubts about trademark or intellectual property right issues, I will consult with the Amazon Seller Performance Team or the original manufacturer of any items in questions, befor listing them.
how can I edit to appeal more efficiently?

Thank you for your help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-12-2017

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Please Help me to appeal my suspension for an inauthentic complaint

Never admit you were selling items you werent authorized to sell. get clever with invoices, and just mention you will be more stringent with your suppliers. From what i have seen with others mentioning you werent authorized to sell, or not sure of authenticity is a kiss of death.

Last edited by TGMT²; 02-13-2017 at 04:01 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RustyShackelford For This Useful Post:
juanaiguana (02-12-2017)
Old 02-12-2017

Longevity: 65%

The only way to resolve issues of in-authenticity complaints is to provide invoices showing them the products you are selling are genuine and not ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

You will need to contact your suppliers (if they are legit) or get creative
Old 02-12-2017

Longevity: 42%

Is the letter accurate? Were you selling counterfeit items???
Old 02-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookprop View Post
Is the letter accurate? Were you selling counterfeit items???
What are the odds the OP will give u a real answer?
Old 02-14-2017

Longevity: 42%

Actions you took to resolve the issue and prevent similar complaints. Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders

The above is all you should send in your plan...

ie:
Q: Actions you took to resolve the issue.
A: I have removed the items concerned from my inventory and I won't add them again without first getting full approval.

Q: What will you do to prevent similar complaints.
A: I will not add any other product to my Amazon inventory without checking all products and ensuring I have full authorisation to do so.

This is just my opinion but I do hope it helps

Oh, and you obviously need to provide the invoices and receipts that they are asking for some how

Last edited by DejaS; 02-14-2017 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-15-2017

Longevity: 54%

Hello OP,
How is your result ?
I just got same email today, It is disaster for you.
I can provide receipt, but I am worried my receipt is not clear since two many unrelated stuff on that receipt.
Old 02-15-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLee View Post
Hello OP,
How is your result ?
I just got same email today, It is disaster for you.
I can provide receipt, but I am worried my receipt is not clear since two many unrelated stuff on that receipt.
highlight the items they are asking for.
Old 02-15-2017

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 47%

Amazon requested invoices from me earlier. When i submitted the invoices to appeal the case then they suspended my account due to related account. I was like wtf?
Old 02-15-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterbear View Post
Amazon requested invoices from me earlier. When i submitted the invoices to appeal the case then they suspended my account due to related account. I was like wtf?
Anytime a review is happening, like asking for invoices, they will review the account for any links / relations to other accounts. You want to stay under the radar which means to avoid claims of inauthenticity.
Old 02-15-2017

I was trying my best to avoid those claims and there were only 2-3 claims for the whole year. However, my competitor used more than 5 buyer accounts to file inauthentic complaints and A-Z claims within a month. Eventually, my account got suspended :/
Old 02-15-2017

Sorry to hear that, yes there are many unfair competitors in the market that are doing unethical things to seller these days. I know many people experiencing this problem and hopefully in the future amazon will take steps towards eliminating unfair competitors.
Old 02-15-2017

Quote:
what linked you to your other account.
Old 02-15-2017

I was kinda surprised and i don't think it was linked to my new account, because my account still selling. I did a research earlier. i created my second account on August 6th 2016, then my main account received this message on August 7th. What do you think? If they had linked my new account should have suspended both accounts. However, they only suspend my old one.

Dear Seller,

Our records indicate that you may own multiple seller accounts. Amazon’s policies strictly prohibit operating or maintaining multiple accounts. Exceptions are granted on a case-by-case basis based on each seller’s circumstances. If you currently have multiple seller accounts, have operated or maintained more than one seller account in the past, or if any members of your household (besides yourself) have operated or maintained a seller account, please reply to this email with the following information:

- The email address(es) associated with each account you own
- The email address(es) associated with each account owned by members of your household other than yourself
- The reason(s) why you need to operate each account

Failure to disclosure your accounts may result in a loss of selling privileges.

If you only own one account, have never owned more than one account in the past, and no one else in your household has or has had an account, please disregard this notice.

Best regards,
Seller Performance
Old 02-15-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Sorry to hear that, yes there are many unfair competitors in the market that are doing unethical things to seller these days. I know many people experiencing this problem and hopefully in the future amazon will take steps towards eliminating unfair competitors.
Yea, i got pissed off. Anyways, he knows how to play the game more than i do.
Old 02-16-2017

Quote:
I was kinda surprised and i don't think it was linked to my new account, because my account still selling. I did a research earlier. i created my second account on August 6th 2016, then my main account received this message on August 7th. What do you think? If they had linked my new account should have suspended both accounts. However, they only suspend my old one.

Dear Seller,

Our records indicate that you may own multiple seller accounts. Amazon’s policies strictly prohibit operating or maintaining multiple accounts. Exceptions are granted on a case-by-case basis based on each seller’s circumstances. If you currently have multiple seller accounts, have operated or maintained more than one seller account in the past, or if any members of your household (besides yourself) have operated or maintained a seller account, please reply to this email with the following information:

- The email address(es) associated with each account you own
- The email address(es) associated with each account owned by members of your household other than yourself
- The reason(s) why you need to operate each account

Failure to disclosure your accounts may result in a loss of selling privileges.

If you only own one account, have never owned more than one account in the past, and no one else in your household has or has had an account, please disregard this notice.

Best regards,
Seller Performance
Thats the message they sent now or in August?
Old 02-16-2017

August, just a day after i made my new account
Old 02-17-2017

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackelford View Post
highlight the items they are asking for.
Thanks for your help.
Amazon reinstated my account already.
Old 02-20-2017

Longevity: 41%

Can you please explain how you got reinstated? im stuck in the same boat right now