Ex-Ebay Employee - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-12-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Ex-Ebay Employee

just wondering if there are any angry ex-ebay employee (especially one that works as a trust and safety rep.) If we can get one, they can tell us many things that we are not aware of....i'll keep looking...there's got to be an angry ex-ebay employee somewhere that can help us with our questions and get definite answers instead of "thinking" the answers are correct
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I know one but he won't talk. I've tried. They really brainwash their employees. Jonestown like.
Old 04-13-2009

Longevity: 92%

nobody what makes u think they will disclose that fact to you?

easily you could be a current ebay employee hunting 'em down

I think you should try harder than a simple post on a forum pal

X=D
Old 04-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadester714 View Post
I know one but he won't talk. I've tried. They really brainwash their employees. Jonestown like.
Get'em drunk, some whiskey should get him talking.
Old 04-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Get a gripe might be a better idea. This is so not going to happen. Had it before and it was a failure. It was a con.
Old 04-13-2009

lol bean;
How low we can fall as human race... I mean... impersonating an EX Ebay employee... geez that got me thinking..
Old 04-14-2009

Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

I sorta know 2 people (myspace friends) that worked for ebay out of salt lake city. my brother-in-law was roommates with them. one was in trust and safety not sure what the other one did. its been at least a year since either worked there so idunno how much useful info I could get out of them. I really doubt anything because not too many of their employees seem to know much more than what blanket responses they were taught to tell :D
Old 04-14-2009

Longevity: 89%

Everything i have researched with ebays trust and safety it is mostly a automated point system that pretty much runs itself and the employees are nothing more than talking heads and are reading from a script.
Old 04-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonton View Post
Everything i have researched with ebays trust and safety it is mostly a automated point system that pretty much runs itself and the employees are nothing more than talking heads and are reading from a script.
Exactly. There are only a few wizards of oz who actually know the real at ebay. Most employees don't have a clue.
Old 04-14-2009

Default The others..

gurusgraf;

Above all the automated stuff on T&S- there has to be human factor at some point

you fax reinstatement documents; someone has to give thumbs up to reinstate the account, doing some kind of research.. how do they determine this..?

Doesn't anyone here suspects they got linked by reasons a computer alone can't determine? probably somebody analizing several of your listing so see if something else matches... the style of your pictures.... Ie: a computer can't analize your pics background and make a match

LET's contact the guy. What's to lose? We would even pay for information. Let's make him one of us...

X=D
Old 04-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

ok, salt lake city - that explains alot
Old 04-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

There all angry
Old 04-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachufleta View Post
nobody what makes u think they will disclose that fact to you?

easily you could be a current ebay employee hunting 'em down

I think you should try harder than a simple post on a forum pal

X=D
check my posting history, i'm not a "spy"
Old 04-14-2009

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
lol bean;
How low we can fall as human race... I mean... impersonating an EX Ebay employee... geez that got me thinking..
How low we can fall?, i should never want to work with a company that doesn't care about his customers. They are just poppets for the Big boss and like in every other company the will do everything to get there promotion. If you now how a company is and you stay there and do the work for them your are nothing different. A drug dealer is not better than the people that transport the drugs. For some people Ebay is not just a game, they make there living with it, or pay/save for education for kids and a million other things. What do you think it means for a powerseller that sells over 200 products a week, if he doesn't find this site he is done. You can start over working for a boss again. I know somebody that quit all his jobs and sold for over 3 year on eBay, than on 1 day eBay suspended him for ever because some low life scam artist bought 4 items from him with a stolen credit card and he withdraw the money from his paypal account and didn't wanted to give it back, because he shipped the goods out already. So before you say how low we can fall, think again. We are talking about family that have to live from Ebay. Nothing personal but just don't agree with you.

Old 04-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

The good x ebay employees are not here but making sites using their experiences from ebay - the bad ones?? check mc donalds
Old 04-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

they are all selling on ebay right now or working at the circus.
Old 04-14-2009

hey ebayfreak, I think you didnt get me.

green bean says there was a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ "ex ebay employee" here before. so I had a laugh at that.. I mean why somebody would do that?.
You misunderstood me.
Old 04-14-2009

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
gurusgraf;

Above all the automated stuff on T&S- there has to be human factor at some point

you fax reinstatement documents; someone has to give thumbs up to reinstate the account, doing some kind of research.. how do they determine this..?

Doesn't anyone here suspects they got linked by reasons a computer alone can't determine? probably somebody analizing several of your listing so see if something else matches... the style of your pictures.... Ie: a computer can't analize your pics background and make a match

LET's contact the guy. What's to lose? We would even pay for information. Let's make him one of us...

X=D
Faxing your stuff in is nothing more than a checklist and match of your information .. I have talked to Trust and Safety when i got suspended for 7 days and i did nothing wrong -as i posted on a another thread .. When i spoke to T&S They told me it is done by computer and is a automated system ..I have talked to them at different times and they are clueless and nothing more than CSR'S IMO, I know they do have some power but i think it is more to do when things are obvious .

i Dont think Ebay is gonna let these people (trust and safety) know their true system , so they can than start a website or sale the information after they are terminated or if they did share the secrets they would have to sign some sort of legal document opening them up to massive lawsuits .
Old 04-15-2009

Longevity: 93%

I dont think ebay know themselves how the system works, they will have different departments working on different tasks and it all comes together.
I did know a guy who knew a guy who worked at ebay this was back in late 2007 though, however he got a little suspected coz he was asking him lots of q's about ebay.
Old 04-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
they are all selling on ebay right now or working at the circus.
LOL, Always enjoy Oompaloopa sense of humor!