Sending PayPal Chinese invoices beforehand - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 03-05-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Sending PayPal Chinese invoices beforehand

hello everyone, 2 years ago i was limited on PayPal as i was selling branded goods on eBay and they asked for invoices which we provided but we was permanently limited. it was a personal account and nothing worked to get our account back. now i have my own limited company i have opened and eBay and PayPal business account using my limited company. now i have verified the account and all limits have been removed. now my selling activity has increased a lot within a couple of days and i want to expand but of course i do not want to have the last issue as before as buying large amount of stock and then waking up to an email from PayPal saying i have been limited. now we purchase goods from large Chinese companies legitimate companies and because PayPal asks for invoices should i email there brand department and give them my invoice of the products that i am selling on eBay beforehand to see if an issue will arise. the products are genuine OEM goods they do not come with retail packaging but as bulk. should i discuss this with PayPal or should i not?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2017

Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Sending PayPal Chinese invoices beforehand

Genuine OEM goods without packaging from China? Lol.
Old 03-06-2017

Longevity: 60%

You only can purchase those brand goods from OEM factory as rejections, but this would never be legit as brand company won't allow that. Therefore the factories won't be able to provide any invoices.
Old 03-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Nailed hah
Old 03-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
they are OEM bulk goods for phone accessories whats the problem with that? sometimes these companies even remove accessories from phone boxes that come in from Europe. we bought a lot of goods from there checked them from the retailers if they are genuine and they confirmed they are genuine from at least 6 different technicians. so would it be a problem giving them a Chinese supplier invoice supplier. these companies also attend one of the biggest event at Germany Cebit.
Old 03-07-2017

I used to work in this zone as a trader. When brand company placed order to those OEM factories, they will sign a contract and clearly mentioned how much quantity is the order, and how much would be the compensate for the rejections, for example, if brand company ordered 1000 pieces, they would allow factory to make extra 5% of it for the rejections. So total would be 1050p.

When factory completes the order, brand company will go down there to take the orders, they will pick out 1000p from the total 1050p, as they only paid 1000p.

Therefore, factory will sign a contract with the brand company to get their allowance to sell those 50p as rejections, usually brand company would let them to do that to cover the loss, but they would put a note as "no brand name will be mentioned" on those rejections.

I am in a textile business so usually those clothes will be removed the labels and sold as defects.

I think all the other industries are the same.

You won't be able to purchase any genuine OEM goods from anywhere in China, unless you have the contacts from brand company and they allow you to do.

Trust me, I am in this zone for decades, there just no those genuine items. There're always stories behind it.
Old 03-07-2017
Threadstarter  

would it cause issues for PayPal if i send my invoices?
Old 03-07-2017

Those invoices are not genuine invoices, unless the factory mentioned on the invoices that the products are rejections, and you sell those as rejections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2017

Either the guy is completely cluelesss and genuinely thinks he is buying genuine goods, or he thinks we are Trumps illegitimate love braindead children from an affair with his mother and can convince us that they are genuine!
Old 03-07-2017
Threadstarter  

some of the products we buy have serial numbers which we validate through apples website to see if they work and they do so tell me how are they not genuine? now this is around 1000pcs of items with each having a different serial number. the fact that you think you can not buy genuine goods from china shows how ignorant and narrow minded people can be in 2017.
Old 03-08-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by darilmaz68 View Post
some of the products we buy have serial numbers which we validate through apples website to see if they work and they do so tell me how are they not genuine? now this is around 1000pcs of items with each having a different serial number. the fact that you think you can not buy genuine goods from china shows how ignorant and narrow minded people can be in 2017.
Apple product as well, from China. LMAO.

You do realise Apple serial numbers have an algorythmn as to how they are generated , therefore spoofing them is simple one you know the code.

Rather than look to us as ignorant, look towards yourself as well, for want of a better word, gullible.
The Following User Says Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
rsot (03-08-2017)
Old 03-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Unless they come from Apple itself - the phone might be "genuine" but the software isn't...you are going to have ppl complain about itune use and other apple-related software from what I have heard
Old 03-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Apple product as well, from China. LMAO.

You do realise Apple serial numbers have an algorythmn as to how they are generated , therefore spoofing them is simple one you know the code.

Rather than look to us as ignorant, look towards yourself as well, for want of a better word, gullible.
the topic is about giving an invoice to PayPal from a Chinese company that we buy from not if the products are genuine or not so please respond to the question of the topic.
Old 03-08-2017

Quote:
the topic is about giving an invoice to PayPal from a Chinese company that we buy from not if the products are genuine or not so please respond to the question of the topic.
lol.

So, sending invoices to PayPal for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods, its not a bright idea. It dosent take much common sense to come to that conclusion and there wont be any experienced member of this forum who will say otherwise.
Old 03-09-2017

Looks like you don't understand the whole "genuine" thing.

Not saying those products are phake. They probably come from the same Apple OEM factory. However the factory won't be able to give you any genuine invoice because this is against any OEM contract.

The only "genuine" invoice you can get is from brand company, no where else.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
Looks like you don't understand the whole "genuine" thing.

Not saying those products are phake. They probably come from the same Apple OEM factory. However the factory won't be able to give you any genuine invoice because this is against any OEM contract.

The only "genuine" invoice you can get is from brand company, no where else.
This is HIGHLY unlikely.
Old 01-12-2019

Longevity: 30%

No don’t give PP a Chinese invoice, ever.

Find a UK wholesaler (pref verified if possible )
and purchase the goods then send the Invoice.

U.K. high street retailers bulk returns invoices is another option too.

I’m guessing your items are listed as OEM and ‘for’ Apple /brand products right ?
Old 01-12-2019

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

You give pp a Chinese invoice, for a not genuine item, poof goodbye. Give pp a invoice from china....regardless....poof goodbye...buy items from china with same pp as your ebay seller pp.....poof goodbye....

I can buy a non genuine headset or any apple product and contact support and they will say the serial is good........doesnt mean its a real copy.....all it is , is a copy, do you copy?

WOW THIS IS FROM 2017 WHY AM I HERE?

Last edited by WasTopRatedThenBanned; 01-12-2019 at 02:58 PM.