Shut Down Again - Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-27-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default Shut Down Again - Help

Good Morning Everyone, well I got shut down again, but this time it was kinda weird.. I had someone buy something from me that rememberd my name from a year ago, let me explain I am having them send me money orders so what I do is give them my real info via email not through ebay messaging.. anyway she new I was no longer an active user when she found out my real name and than left me a negative feedback stating who I really wasf and that everyone should watch out for me because I was using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name.. So of course the next day i get the phone call verification notice from ebay and I had to go in and change my phone number to my real number they called me and then I was back up and running.. I listed one item yesterday.. anyway went to sign in to my account today and guess wha it wouldnt even take my password like I didnt even exist.. anyway I want into the community and looked up my user id and it stated that I was "not a registered user" They didnt even send me an email they just shut me down.. I think they linked the two phone numbers together and that is were I screwed up...... I was actually using my mothers info without tellling her.. There was a balance but if they think its me I'm not sure what they will do..

Anyway when signing up for a simon card you have to verify addresses do you use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and then use it for both the simon card and your new ebay account? Someone please reply...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-27-2007

Sorry to hear about that tyandlayne. Yes, use your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info at Simon. Here's a post going into more detail. http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...t-started.html
Old 08-27-2007
Threadstarter  

Thanks so what do you think about what they did??? and when you get a simon card you use your real info to purchase it for the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ person with the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info correct?
Old 08-27-2007

Longevity: 98%

tyandlayne, can you tell did you receive a phone call from real people in eBay or was it just a call from an automated system? If that was real people, what questions did they ask you?
Old 08-27-2007
Threadstarter  

it was automated
Old 08-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyandlayne View Post
Thanks so what do you think about what they did??? and when you get a simon card you use your real info to purchase it for the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ person with the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info correct?
Yes, you use your real info to purchase it for the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ person. Just make sure the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ person has a real phone number and real email address. Simon will ask the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ person what their phone number is and it must match what you said it was when you bought it. I guess it doesn't have to be real number, just has to match.
Old 08-28-2007

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyandlayne View Post
Anyway when signing up for a simon card you have to verify addresses do you use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and then use it for both the simon card and your new ebay account? Someone please reply...
I walked upto the kiosk and bought 2. I then used the old info of a friend...old address and disconnected phone number.

So far no problems, but still very,very early in the game.