Ebay suspended me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-25-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Ebay suspended me

Hi All,
I sell toy's and collectibles on ebay and ebay suspended me yesterday for "breach of copyright violations", there are over a million sellers who sell toys on ebay and out of all of them ebay chooses to suspend me. I've tried emailing ebay but still haven't gotten a response. I really do hope they will look into my appeal and get my account reinstated but just in case they sleep over it. I'd like help in setting up a new ebay account. I understand that there are people that can help you set up ebay seller accounts. If the price is right I'd be interested in getting one. Changing my IP address should be no problem but I just don't have the time of going through the hassle and verifying my ebay account etc. So if it is possible to get one already set up for Under US$40 I would appreciate one. I can pay via paypal.

Also any help in getting my account reinstated would be appreciated. I would also appreciate any help that would prevent my future ebay account from getting suspended.

P.s.- If you are listed as "not a registered user" is it the same as "No longer a registered user" a friend of mine told me that when you're temp suspended by ebay- buyers wont be notifed of your suspension is this true???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-26-2007

Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the club...that is why we are all here.

Don't spend any money until you read,read,read here.

I just successfully opened a new EB and PP account with very little effort, but a couple of weeks reading almost every post here.

NARU (no longer a registered user) is pretty much like herpes...it'll stay with you forever. IMO you are much better doing your homework here and starting over.

Man I love this place :D
Old 08-26-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin'sworld View Post
Hi All,
I sell toy's and collectibles on ebay and ebay suspended me yesterday for "breach of copyright violations", there are over a million sellers who sell toys on ebay and out of all of them ebay chooses to suspend me. I've tried emailing ebay but still haven't gotten a response. I really do hope they will look into my appeal and get my account reinstated but just in case they sleep over it. I'd like help in setting up a new ebay account. I understand that there are people that can help you set up ebay seller accounts. If the price is right I'd be interested in getting one. Changing my IP address should be no problem but I just don't have the time of going through the hassle and verifying my ebay account etc. So if it is possible to get one already set up for Under US$40 I would appreciate one. I can pay via paypal.

Also any help in getting my account reinstated would be appreciated. I would also appreciate any help that would prevent my future ebay account from getting suspended.

P.s.- If you are listed as "not a registered user" is it the same as "No longer a registered user" a friend of mine told me that when you're temp suspended by ebay- buyers wont be notifed of your suspension is this true???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
sorry to say in a mean way, but your ****ed!! not a registered user means your done with ebay under that name read aspkins how to get back online and you should be ok. After resetting your router and getting a new IP address dont reset the router again or you might end with the same IP address as the banned account one....YES you might get the same IP address I somehow did
Old 08-27-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Hi tintin'sworld, and yes welcome to the club. If you haven't already, you should read the eBay suspensions guide. I'll be coming out with a new one in about a month, but for now it'll do. If you have any questions, post them in the forums and we'll try out best to help you out.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...back-ebay.html

If you're looking to buy an account, keep an eye on this forum.

eBay Accounts for Sale - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

We're going to start selling accounts shortly.

Last edited by aspkin; 10-31-2015 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-27-2007

Longevity: 99%

So no longer a registered user = temporarily

not a registered user = indefinite?