Be Careful With 24VC - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-31-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Be Careful With 24VC

Hi,

Just to share my experience My PayPal suspended So only option was to buy stealth account bought new Account then bought new computer was going to buy new internet dongle but i read about 24vc.com so i bought dedicated guaranted Fresh IP.Started Using PayPal as advised linked with my new ebay so sale was very low after 2 days had 75 in account wanted to transfer when login my PayPal was closed so rang them and asked them reason they said i'm using VPN so be careful next time easy is buy new internet dongle
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-31-2017

Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Be Careful With 24VC

This is not first i see warning about 24vc.
Need to wait old users and mass sellers reply about this.
Old 03-31-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

VPNs make it easy for you to manage your account. You dont have to keep track of IPs etc. One downside (IMO) is that they add a small flag to the account, meaning you should take a cautious approach.

Either way, whether you use a VPN or not, I would never ever advise a new user on PayPal to make a sale worth £75, 2 days into using the account, and then immediately initiating a withdrawal request. Those are too many red flags, and the repercussions are account closure.

Few tips:
- Dont ever withdraw all your money, leave atleast 25% behind in your balance.
- Dont withdraw within first week or so.
- Dont sell anything more than around £50 to start with.

Good Luck next time
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
123 (03-31-2017), BigCJ (04-02-2017), ilcarletto (03-31-2017), jmmy145 (03-31-2017), newjerseymax (03-31-2017)
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

If you're in UK then your first choice should be mobile internet anyway. As Play suggests, the initial flag was probably due to other factors
The Following User Says Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
jmmy145 (03-31-2017)
Old 03-31-2017

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
If you're in UK then your first choice should be mobile internet anyway. As Play suggests, the initial flag was probably due to other factors
Agree 100%
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Longevity: 38%

lurk level 9000

need more to the story lurkmaster. this is all you have accomplished after 38% longevity? a $75 failed withdrawal. you get the #1 lazy n00b trophy award
The Following User Says Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
Themav (03-31-2017)
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post

lurk level 9000

need more to the story lurkmaster. this is all you have accomplished after 38% longevity? a $75 failed withdrawal. you get the #1 lazy n00b trophy award
I missed the Friday reality checks with unkown finally
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (03-31-2017)
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

I understand that its very, very important to share our experiences(good and bad) to make sure that we all are aware of what are the best practices when it comes to stealth in general.

that being said, I ****ing hate when people make a snap judgement on a service or on ONE aspect of stealth operation and decide to make a post about it, claiming that THIS ONE THING caused all their problems.

My man, we don't know **** about your stealth operation and we don't know ANYTHING about how you handle your accounts, what are your patterns and what you sell and how you behave with your accounts.

BUT, you take the liberty to throw shade at a service, and a service provider, that SO many people use here and have been using without any problems.

Your post is wolf tickets, its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news and its fear mentality at its finest. Stop this doom and gloom stuff, because other people like myself who use the service will click on your link to see if really something is wrong- I can make a judgement myself and see that its clearly not 24VC problem, but there might be potential customers who will not use this service in the future, only because of posts like this.

As I said, if 24VC REALLY had a serious issue that would put A TON of accounts in risk, I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it, but you just came here with your bull**** story and butthurt mentality.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
123 (03-31-2017), BigCJ (04-02-2017), JJ373 (04-04-2017), unkown5454 (03-31-2017)
Old 03-31-2017

Longevity: 44%

You need additional IP to disguise your VPN
Old 03-31-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 45%

Quote:

lurk level 9000

Although the OP may be right we don't know for sure. I've heard similar things from other users. With all the users here using 24VC maybe eBay/PayPal have caught on to some kind of similarity. There is still not enough evidence yet though. I would say if you do use 24VC you need to take extra precaution to make your account look unique (items listed, information, account tendencies ect.).

With all this being said it's a very convenient service. Having a unique Static IP is pretty handy!
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

As much as 24vc was advertised on this forum in 2016, I have no doubt Paypal employee's have purchased a couple subscriptions from 24vc to determine what type of IP range they have. I would guess that since they have more USA IP's than any foreign country, it's probably fairly easy for them to detect a foreign 24vc connection.

With that being said though I still have 12 subscriptions and haven't had any problems yet.
Old 03-31-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I understand that its very, very important to share our experiences(good and bad) to make sure that we all are aware of what are the best practices when it comes to stealth in general.

that being said, I ****ing hate when people make a snap judgement on a service or on ONE aspect of stealth operation and decide to make a post about it, claiming that THIS ONE THING caused all their problems.

My man, we don't know **** about your stealth operation and we don't know ANYTHING about how you handle your accounts, what are your patterns and what you sell and how you behave with your accounts.

BUT, you take the liberty to throw shade at a service, and a service provider, that SO many people use here and have been using without any problems.

Your post is wolf tickets, its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news and its fear mentality at its finest. Stop this doom and gloom stuff, because other people like myself who use the service will click on your link to see if really something is wrong- I can make a judgement myself and see that its clearly not 24VC problem, but there might be potential customers who will not use this service in the future, only because of posts like this.

As I said, if 24VC REALLY had a serious issue that would put A TON of accounts in risk, I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it, but you just came here with your bull**** story and butthurt mentality.
I'm not here with some f****story.I shared what happened and i'm not first who complained about this f****24vc. So don't judge me with this if you think it's not 24vc problem then i don't know why F***PayPal employe said to me i'm using f****VPN
Old 03-31-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
VPNs make it easy for you to manage your account. You dont have to keep track of IPs etc. One downside (IMO) is that they add a small flag to the account, meaning you should take a cautious approach.

Either way, whether you use a VPN or not, I would never ever advise a new user on PayPal to make a sale worth £75, 2 days into using the account, and then immediately initiating a withdrawal request. Those are too many red flags, and the repercussions are account closure.

Few tips:
- Dont ever withdraw all your money, leave atleast 25% behind in your balance.
- Dont withdraw within first week or so.
- Dont sell anything more than around £50 to start with.

Good Luck next time
Thanks for your Advice that's what a senior member need to do
thanks again
Old 03-31-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:

lurk level 9000

I think You started from down as well you failed also so there is no point of making joke of new member bcz it's not what this forum is for.I shared my experience after speaking with PayPal employee and i'm not first to complain about to 24VCC
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Thank you for sharing your personal experience.

I personally prefer MIFI and log the IP. Some prefer VPN. In my opinion all VPN eventually get compromised. Everyone has their own experience with different methods.

I agree it was more then likely the sale and withdraw that lead to a manual review which lead to the revelation of VPN.

I would say it was a combination of things. They are not very apt to limit accounts based on one singular event unless it is extreme.
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Keep in mind that having a Fresh IP does not give your account super powers or any special treatment etc, of course it can still get limited like any other account and you still have to do thousands of other things right to keep your stealth accounts running long term. A Fresh IP is just one step of the puzzle but its not the entire puzzle.

Sounds like you rushed things on a brand spanking new account not even 3 days old and you got limited, simple as that. No big deal just learn from it and take steps to improve your stealth practices for future accounts. As for your call, calling paypal reps is pretty pointless most of the times, as they are never going to tell you the real reason you got limited because that will just make it easier for you to circumvent their rules in the future with a new account. So they will just tell you what gets you off the phone faster, a VPN is one of those things that is easy for them to point out as a reason and get you off the phone.

But they would never have brought up the vpn unless your account was already flagged as suspicious for another reason, in your case for doing activity that is not normal for brand new users. Keep in mind that majority of large businesses use some type of VPN to secure their internet, so a vpn alone is hardly ever enough reason for them to limit your account. But no worries just make more stealth accounts, see what works for you and what doesn't and keep learning.

And completely agree with Play, he offered some great tips on how to avoid this type of suspension in the future. Remember slow and steady wins the race, if you rush things on a brand new account, you will always keep getting limited. You should baby the account at first, and then gradually increase things as it ages. Also you should have multiple stealth accounts so that it makes it easier to resist the temptation of rushing things on one account, spread your activity between multiple stealth accounts.

Last edited by 123; 03-31-2017 at 04:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
jmmy145 (04-02-2017)
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

I also like using my MIFI because I am in the states. But I have advised a lot of my account buyers who were outside the US or did not have another option but VPN to go with 24vc. I think if it was 24VC, we would have a pandemic going around on the forum. It would not just be 1 or 2 post within the last 2 weeks.

Also, it is important that you share your experiences on the forum. This is what the forum is for. But your original post makes it seem as if 24VC is and was the only problem that caused the limitation. That can be very damaging under false pretenses to 123 and the service he provides. Perhaps, next time you should try addressing the service provider directly and take a lighter approach to how you speak against them in an open forum.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
123 (03-31-2017), BigCJ (04-02-2017), GtPro12 (03-31-2017), jmmy145 (04-02-2017), newjerseymax (03-31-2017)
Old 03-31-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 45%

@123

My hat goes off to you sir. Your post was professional and stayed on topic. You didn't bash or get smart with the op. This is how an elite member should respond.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CamaroSS For This Useful Post:
123 (03-31-2017), jmmy145 (04-02-2017), TheMatrix (03-31-2017)
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Well most of sellers here recommend 24vc and new members get confused but they don't know they get commission from 24vc

Off course as play mentioned vpn raise flag on your account Anyway so why use vpn when you have dongle choices which is much more softer then anything else.

If you based in uk no point wasting money on vpn as I can see op based in uk

Get ee dongle will cost you £15 this last 3 months this work out £5 per month where vpn cost you over £20 and then more problems

Why??? As mentioned above due to sellers recommendation
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmy145 View Post
I think You started from down as well you failed also so there is no point of making joke of new member bcz it's not what this forum is for.I shared my experience after speaking with PayPal employee and i'm not first to complain about to 24VCC
#1 you aren't new and that was my point. wtf have you been doing for the years you have been here?

#2 you made this post as a revenge attack on 24vc thinking you would look cool.

you fail
Old 03-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
#1 you aren't new and that was my point. wtf have you been doing for the years you have been here?

you fail
Careful, some people get their feelings hurt real easy. Some expect the Red Carpet treatment.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (03-31-2017)
Old 04-02-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:

you fail
It's look like you earn f***good commison from 24vc.I'm not new in eBay business but very new in stealth accounts but anyway you are just time waste so keep continue your stupid posts instead of helping you are here to just make people confuse learn from other elite member ex @123 and Play