Major PayPal Problem - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-31-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Exclamation Major PayPal Problem

Hello Aspkin,

Let me break it down for you,

About 1 months ago I created a Stealth PayPal and eBay account on a US RDP from a hosting company. Everything went smoothly, I even sold 2 items and got the funds and they went through and everything. I then wanted to purchase bitcoin with the funds from a trusted friend of mine. When I tried doing so it failed, says something along the lines of "There was a problem, we can't send funds.".

The PayPal was 70% complete at that time. Phone verification was done with a burner. Let's fast forward to calling PayPal for the 5th time and multiple more attempts at sending the funds. They tell me the account is not on a secure connection (I'm guessing because of the RDP host). So I purchase ANOTHER RDP this time a private one. I login to PayPal and try to send the funds again it fails. I call them again, they tell me to add a VISA card to complete the profile and it will work for sure. So I do that, I purchased from CheapVCC.com and it completed my profile to 100%. I then tried to send funds and it asked for the code sent to the number on the account. By now the burner expired and I'm like wow. So I add a new number purchased from site mentioned. I paid $12USD for it, apparently they added my PayPal name and address to the phone so the system will accept it. Of course it doesn't accept it, $12 gone. I then through lots of trouble contact the burnerapp company and get the burner number back today and try to confirm the code, but now it's back to there is a problem. So I call AGAIN, and I finally get back to the phone verification and I click next and it tell me "We could not confirm your identity"! Oh. My. Gosh.

Apparently the Visa card given to me by site mentioned is also from Venezuela, so it was changing the currency when sending to that countries currency.

What EXACTLY do I have to do to get my money off of this PayPal and get this PayPal account working so I can send my from it. I would like to also know many trusted VCC sellers and such, because I removed the Venezuelian VCC off the account so I'll most likely have to spend MORE money now.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 04-01-2017 at 05:02 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Major PayPal Problem

Would be nice if someone could assist me with this. Sorry for having so much detail.
Old 04-01-2017

Longevity: 51%

wow, such harrowing story
The Following User Says Thank You to Qwoty For This Useful Post:
Omnoodle (04-01-2017)
Old 04-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Perhaps you should stop using an RDP, let's start with that. Second, how about you add a Bank Account instead of trying to send funds from 1 PayPal to another PayPal.
Old 04-01-2017

Longevity: 44%

Also I find that the easiest thing to do is to open a savings account at my bank (I can do this online at BOA) and then just use that. Use the routing number off your checking account and the savings account number as the account number. Paypal dosn't know this is not a checking account and it is much easier to open and close savings accounts then checking accounts.

Some people worry about their REAL identity being handed out.

Not Possible.

Paypal is not a bank and no bank will share any of your information with them other then funds in account. I know this 100%

Also a BOA or Chase or other REAL bank account will add a lot of validity to your PP account.

Then transfer your money to your savings account and use that to buy your bitcoins. The guy I use for Bitcoins I simply call and tell him what I want and he tells me how much to deposit in his BOA account (He has accounts at almost every bank I know of) so I simply make one visit to my bank and withdraw my PP money from my savings account and put it into his account.

Within a few hours my bitcoins are in my account.

Don't be afraid of using real bank accounts.
Old 04-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom191 View Post
Also I find that the easiest thing to do is to open a savings account at my bank (I can do this online at BOA) and then just use that. Use the routing number off your checking account and the savings account number as the account number. Paypal dosn't know this is not a checking account and it is much easier to open and close savings accounts then checking accounts.

Some people worry about their REAL identity being handed out.

Not Possible.

Paypal is not a bank and no bank will share any of your information with them other then funds in account. I know this 100%

Also a BOA or Chase or other REAL bank account will add a lot of validity to your PP account.

Then transfer your money to your savings account and use that to buy your bitcoins. The guy I use for Bitcoins I simply call and tell him what I want and he tells me how much to deposit in his BOA account (He has accounts at almost every bank I know of) so I simply make one visit to my bank and withdraw my PP money from my savings account and put it into his account.

Within a few hours my bitcoins are in my account.

Don't be afraid of using real bank accounts.
The thing is there is already a VBA on the account. Second, I don't live in the US, so I need a US RDP to have the US PayPal and such. I won't be able to open a US Bank Account.
Old 04-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnoodle View Post
The thing is there is already a VBA on the account. Second, I don't live in the US, so I need a US RDP to have the US PayPal and such. I won't be able to open a US Bank Account.
So when you started this account, your only method of getting funds was to send from 1 paypal to another? well.....it's not going to work for long term use. Also, the RDP your using is either blacklisted just like most are.
Old 04-02-2017

Quote:
Ok I understand you used a VBA but is it real?

Paypal isn't stupid. We can put dummie VBA on accounts all day but in the end if you don't sign up for a Paypal debit card or eventually move money to your VBA what do you suppose paypal will eventually think?

Answer - There is a higher probability this is a bogus account.

On your next paypal account I would just put your real VBA on it and withdraw your money there. Belive me this will cause no issues I move hundreds of thousands of dollars a year this way and have for over a decade with absolutely no issues.

Of course I have to pay tax but if someone is trying to avoid that their are much better ways then not moving it to a real bank account.

I do hope this helps you I know how frustrating your issue is.
Old 04-02-2017

Another quick question:

You stated that you set your account up with a USA RDP and with a burner phone for phone verification. How did you do this so that they thought your phone was a usa based phone? Seems not possible to me.

Could this be your problem?

If they see a suspect USA ip (Which they will if your using RDP) and an international phone number I think your chances of success will be slim.

Also MM78 (Who has helped me tremendously in the past) mentioned several times that you should ditch the RDP and I would agree. Is there a reason you don't use a dedicated VPN USA based?

Let me know about the phone please
Old 04-02-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Another quick question:

You stated that you set your account up with a USA RDP and with a burner phone for phone verification. How did you do this so that they thought your phone was a usa based phone? Seems not possible to me.

Could this be your problem?

If they see a suspect USA ip (Which they will if your using RDP) and an international phone number I think your chances of success will be slim.

Also MM78 (Who has helped me tremendously in the past) mentioned several times that you should ditch the RDP and I would agree. Is there a reason you don't use a dedicated VPN USA based?

Let me know about the phone please
There hasn't really been any issue with the VBA, but there was with the VISA. So I removed it. I'm not sure how I can get a USA VBA while in Canada.

So I did use a USA RDP, when I realized it was blacklisted I used a cracked RDP from someones personal computer, so it works perfectly fine. The whole idea is to have a stable IP address, which I don't think could be done with a VPN.

The Burner Phone # is a USA phone number and worked fine, it just can't verify who I am because it is not registered to the stealth accounts name or address. (UGH) So it is not an international number, the burner area code is (801).

What steps should I take at this stage. I removed the Venezualian Visa card from the account so my account is back down to 70% complete, and I haven't logged in for about 24/48hours.

Please help boys.
Old 04-02-2017

If it were me I would pull my money off of this account BEFORE I did anything else to raise Paypals suspicion any higher. The last thing you want is to have them close the account and keep your money for 90 - 140 days.

Go back to my first post and add a real bank account you own and then transfer your money to it.

Once your money is off of that account I would simply abandon it and start all over.

I haven't made a stealth account in over a decade. Now I just simply buy them from Aspkin and I never have any issues with his accounts and I run a lot of money through them. If I were in your situation I would figure out what he thinks is the best option for credit cards today.

I know I read his ebay Stealth Book some time ago but I'm sure things have changed. Also keep in mind that what you read in the public forms is most likely yesterdays news. The guys that actually make money setting these accounts up should be leaving the secret sauce out of the recipe and from your experience the CC is one of those left out items where your getting old news.

One thing is for sure - the CC you used dosn't work! So learn from that and give it another go once your money is in your pocket.

As far as VPNs not being stable I have used them for a long time and they work just fine.

I use a privet company for my three main accounts. Their VPNs are non-shared with Static IP. I have used them for many years. They are not cheap.

http://www.wificonsulting.com/private-vpn-services/

I have many other stealth accounts that are not big enough to warrant the cost of a privet VPN and for those I use IP Burger mostly because Aspkin recommended it to me about a year ago but I haven't had a single issue with it ether.
Old 04-02-2017

Longevity: 68%

VPS.com is probably the best, cheapest VPN service you can use. It's all I use.
Old 04-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Might want to consider purchasing off of eb or other sites then as well - to use pp funds
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ebaychic2013 (04-03-2017)
Old 04-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If it were me I would pull my money off of this account BEFORE I did anything else to raise Paypals suspicion any higher. The last thing you want is to have them close the account and keep your money for 90 - 140 days.

Go back to my first post and add a real bank account you own and then transfer your money to it.

Once your money is off of that account I would simply abandon it and start all over.

I haven't made a stealth account in over a decade. Now I just simply buy them from Aspkin and I never have any issues with his accounts and I run a lot of money through them. If I were in your situation I would figure out what he thinks is the best option for credit cards today.

I know I read his ebay Stealth Book some time ago but I'm sure things have changed. Also keep in mind that what you read in the public forms is most likely yesterdays news. The guys that actually make money setting these accounts up should be leaving the secret sauce out of the recipe and from your experience the CC is one of those left out items where your getting old news.

One thing is for sure - the CC you used dosn't work! So learn from that and give it another go once your money is in your pocket.

As far as VPNs not being stable I have used them for a long time and they work just fine.

I use a privet company for my three main accounts. Their VPNs are non-shared with Static IP. I have used them for many years. They are not cheap.

http://www.wificonsulting.com/private-vpn-services/

I have many other stealth accounts that are not big enough to warrant the cost of a privet vpn and for those I use IP Burger mostly because Aspkin recommended it to me about a year ago but I haven't had a single issue with it ether.
First of all, I'd like to thank you for the post.

Second, I don't live in the US so I'm not sure how I would add a Canadian bank account to the PayPal without it looking suspicious. The reason I use a US Paypal is because I reship items from a US reshipping address on eBay.

So, what is the best way to get this money off of this paypal. ASAP. Will I also have to scrap the ebay account? D:
Old 04-03-2017

Quote:
First of all, I'd like to thank you for the post.

Second, I don't live in the US so I'm not sure how I would add a Canadian bank account to the PayPal without it looking suspicious. The reason I use a US Paypal is because I reship items from a US reshipping address on eBay.

So, what is the best way to get this money off of this paypal. ASAP. Will I also have to scrap the ebay account? D:
Ok now I'm going out on a limb here because I have never been to Canada. Hopfully some of the Canadian guys here can comment on this as well for you but I see that Bank of America has locations in many large cities in Canada.

http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontari...a/7578230.html

If it were me I would at lest try that.

Set up an account at one and use that account as your bank for Paypal.

Keep in mind that once you attach a bank account to one paypal account you can never use that same account on another!!!!!

Thats the beauty of opening a checking account as the primary and then a savings account under it. The savings account they set up in about 5 min and its free and you can cancel it any time. I currently have over 20 savings accounts open under my main checking account and all of them are on different paypal accounts.

I hope you live close enough to make this work for you or you come up with another solution.

This is all I know because this is all I use. I wish I had an easier solution for you......

Last edited by tom191; 04-03-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old 04-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Second, I don't live in the US
This is one of my biggest pet-peevs.....if you aren't in the USA then why are you using a US flag....change the flag to the actual Country you are from.
Old 04-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
This is one of my biggest pet-peevs.....if you aren't in the USA then why are you using a US flag....change the flag to the actual Country you are from.
I already discussed why I'm using a US flag. Let me explain one more time.

I use a US Paypal and US eBay because I have a US Reshipping address. So to sell the items from the Reship I use a US flag. That make sense?