Effective withdrawl method! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-22-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Effective withdrawl method!

Hello, I had a question. Is there any seller or anyway I can withdraw money off my PayPal with a vcc or vba that I would have accessed to virtually opposed to physically. Meaning, I wouldn't have to wait for the physical card to come as I can just have everything virtually and spend it with my leisure. If so can you point me in the right direction to obtain this thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Effective withdrawl method!

Such a thing doesn't exist unless you're using a country's Paypal which accepts withdrawals to CC's.

If you're in the US why not spend 10 minutes and $50 opening a bank account? Then you could use online banking. That's as virtual of a solution as there is to offer.
Old 03-22-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Such a thing doesn't exist unless you're using a country's Paypal which accepts withdrawals to CC's.

If you're in the US why not spend 10 minutes and $50 opening a bank account? Then you could use online banking. That's as virtual of a solution as there is to offer.
Because My payapl accounts are disposal so I was wondering a way to have disposal bank accounts if that makes sense
Old 03-22-2017

Longevity: 46%

Why not just open a bank account? At my bank you can open as many checking accounts as you want. I have 5 different checking accounts with them and have closed and opened accounts on the same visit.
Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama9999 View Post
Why not just open a bank account? At my bank you can open as many checking accounts as you want. I have 5 different checking accounts with them and have closed and opened accounts on the same visit.
You've been lucky. I avoid having more than 3 accounts at any bank because Bank of America closed my accounts for that (5 accounts with each receiving withdrawals from a seemingly random person).

These days I have accounts at 5 institutions, mostly credit unions because their interest rates are awesome.

It's so easy to get a "real" bank account in USA there's really no excuse for putting up with all the fees on a prepaid card. Prapaid cards and "real" bank accounts are the same thing at the end of the day - FDIC/NCUA insured bank accounts. You can freely open and close bank accounts without any penalty... so why go through the trouble of doing something else?
Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashawn View Post
Because My payapl accounts are disposal so I was wondering a way to have disposal bank accounts if that makes sense
All bank accounts are disposable. At any time you can walk into a branch and say "I'd like to close my accounts" and they will give you all of your money and close your account.

Just saying.
Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
All bank accounts are disposable. At any time you can walk into a branch and say "I'd like to close my accounts" and they will give you all of your money and close your account.

Just saying.
So, so true.....shoot Chase will close your account if you send them a Private Internal message via the website.....I've done it like 6-7 times.
Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:

Just saying.
Your post is somewhat misleading.

If you do this too often and too frequently, the bank will starting to raise suspicions very quickly and close all of your accounts. Keep this in mind when planning your strategy.
The Following User Says Thank You to BiN4RY For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (03-25-2017)
Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
Your post is somewhat misleading.

If you do this too often and too frequently, the bank will starting to raise suspicions very quickly and close all of your accounts. Keep this in mind when planning your strategy.
Wasn't meaning to recommend that. Make it look normal. Open maybe 2 checking and 1 savings accounts at a bank, then move onto another bank a couple weeks later and do the same thing.

I wasn't meaning to advise the OP to open and close a bunch of accounts at the same institution. Avoid that by all means. There are over 5000 banks in the USA, so diversify your banking.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 03-22-2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-22-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Wasn't meaning to recommend that. Make it look normal. Open maybe 2 checking and 1 savings accounts at a bank, then move onto another bank a couple weeks later and do the same thing.

I wasn't meaning to advise the OP to open and close a bunch of accounts at the same institution. Avoid that by all means. There are over 5000 banks in the USA, so diversify your banking.
Clearly you guys aren't getting the message. You can't open a bank with fictitious information! *stealth*
Old 03-22-2017

Longevity: 55%

You don't open the bank account with stealth info.... that would be identify fraud.

You open account with your real info and attach it to your PayPal. It doesn't matter if the names mismatch *at most banks*
Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Clearly you guys aren't getting the message. You can't open a bank with fictitious information! *stealth*
You been on this forum for 3 years and you just now realized that you needed to open a bank account in your real details?
Old 03-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Even giving false info to a company like Greendot is ID fraud.

If your sales are so shady you're afraid to open a bank account, you could always incorporate a business and use a business bank account lol.
Old 03-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnah View Post
Depends on your location some countries let you do it.
The OP has indicated he is US based.
So what use is your info if your PayPal is not for the same country?

Old 03-26-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
You've been lucky. I avoid having more than 3 accounts at any bank because Bank of America closed my accounts for that (5 accounts with each receiving withdrawals from a seemingly random person).
Were these accounts that got shut down personal or business accounts? Just curious
Old 04-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
You been on this forum for 3 years and you just now realized that you needed to open a bank account in your real details?
No I didn't just realize this I knew this. My stealth account * not under my name* has a balance. I want to withdraw that balance

Last edited by ilcarletto; 04-04-2017 at 04:36 AM.
Old 04-04-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
No I didn't just realize this I knew this. My stealth account * not under my name* has a balance. I want to withdraw that balance
You walk into a bank, open an account with your own ID and stuff, add it to your * not under my name* PayPal account and withdraw.

There are banks that are better than others for doing this "mismatched name" withdrawal... search the forum for more informations on US banks.
Old 04-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
Were these accounts that got shut down personal or business accounts? Just curious
If you're still around, they were personal BoA accounts. I probably would have survived if they'd been business accounts.
Old 04-04-2017

Longevity: 55%

Quote:

These days I have accounts at 5 institutions, mostly credit unions because their interest rates are awesome.

It's so easy to get a "real" bank account in USA there's really no excuse for putting up with all the fees on a prepaid card. Prapaid cards and "real" bank accounts are the same thing at the end of the day - FDIC/NCUA insured bank accounts. You can freely open and close bank accounts without any penalty... so why go through the trouble of doing something else?
What solutions are there when you pretty much used most of your local banks?
Old 04-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by demitrick View Post
Open a new business and get business bank accounts
Old 04-05-2017

Longevity: 44%

Hello all.....

Just my two cents to the conversation here based on over ten years of doing this.

open SAVINGS ACCOUNTS!

Why?

There is so much less scrutiny at the bank level. They could care less how many you have and you can open and close them online at many banks.

I use BOA and Chase primarily and have never had a single issue.

I simply open a checking account and then open several savings account under it. I keep 5 to 10 dollars in them and the bank never says anything.

I attache the savings account to my PP and PP loves it!

Why is a Stealth PP still a Stealth PP after you attach a real bank account to it?

Because PP is not a bank and your bank BY LAW can not share any customer data with paypal. It can only confirm the amount on account similer to when you swipe your debit card at the gas pump shell dosn't get all your consumer information all they know is how much is in your account.

Ok well shell knows you have at lest 50 or 75 bucks in it because thats all they ask about... but you get the idea.

The only reason to have a stealth Bank Account is if you don't want to pay taxes!

There are simple ways to get this but it costs money and I would suggest you pay your taxes. One thing that will restrict your PP account faster then you can blink is a tax request to PP and since PP will k99 you after I think 10k now you eather stay under that or pay your taxes.

Hope some of this helps somebody.....
Old 04-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by demitrick View Post
Drive to the next town over and look for small banks/credit unions. Either that or start looking for brick-and-mortar banks which accept online applications (lots of them). OR incorporate a business and start opening business accounts.

If you've really burned through all the banks in your area your chexsystems report probably looks rough. You can get a free copy of the report from their website if you care to check.