New method - not new but risky - WORKS FOR ME ..so far - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-11-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default New method - not new but risky - WORKS FOR ME ..so far

Maybe this will help somebody maybe many will say it's risky .

Either way . I did it and it's done .

I run 15 accounts currently from IPad Pro from past year.. I use the internal SIM card ONLY . NO MORE PC

NO VPN ,No ink frogopen , no tracking IP address , no anything else

I use app "1passwoed" 'to manage all eBay accounts and PayPal accounts and log in . Everytime I change accounts I "clear data" log into new account

To separate email accounts from personal I use "bluemail"

I lost 1 PAYPAL account ... limited for some strange reason . Ebay account is good (I will be creating a new pp and use the eBay again)

Sure it's very risky but I have back up accounts ready to go when an account goes down . But hasn't happened yet so . It's much easier . I can just work . I don't even monitor ip address since I'm on tmobiles network .

I don't suggest anybody try this if you don't have back up accounts or are not willing to wait if money gets frozen by PayPal .

I do not care about that my friend

Last edited by makingmoneyiseasy; 04-11-2017 at 06:21 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: New method - not new but risky - WORKS FOR ME ..so far

However I noticed maybe because no cookies are saved . PayPal may want to verify via text from time to time depending what I try to do like .. send money to myself on another account but usually withdrawing into bank account always never a problem .
Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

I also post ads 2-3 days after account is created . Auctions range in price from $40-$200 . And I max out each account every month . Except the ones that are high limits but every account gets used
Old 04-11-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Whilst your method has worked for you, I would say its far from ideal.

- You use one sim, one pool of IP to manage all your accounts without tracking IP. Eventually accounts will start to *overlap* IPs. Once it happens enough times, the accounts will be linked, especially if they are selling similar items.

- You clear your browsing cookes each time, which means each time you flag up your account, go through verification etc. This is not the ideal way forward. You want to be storing cookies, and avoid such flagging of your accounts. In extreme cases, you could be locked out of your own account, pending human review because they have reason to believe your account may have been hacked.

..Or another worst case scenario, you lose access to your SIM/phone number, now your in a pickle. This happens a lot.

Whilst this has been working for you, again I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Your playing with fire.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
makingmoneyiseasy (04-11-2017)
Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

I'm willing to take that risk . I always liked playing with fire as a kid

I assume many people use tmobiles network to log in . I figured ips were lapping a longgggg time ago and decided to see what's the worst that will happen

Every time they need to verify . I always have access to original phone # and or email . All from my iPad . All numbers are voip .

I'm not worried about losing the number because I pay the small fee to have service every month

Of course I know this is not safe . But easy to operate on eBay without spending time logging information and tracking .

I've read on the forums people who do it the right way and still lose accounts for whatever reason

I make sure I have no customer complaints and ship fast !

... running over 1 year no lost EBAY accounts yet . I'm happy

That's why now im sharing my method ... because I'm confident I can use this method now

And currently I'm planning to expanding to as many as at least 50 accounts on my IPAD PRO

UH OH .... trouble

Also please understand I been selling in eBay over 15 years and understood stealth long before i discovered aspkin . I had my own way ... aspkin and all the members advice just made me smarter . And with that being said I still have ebay accounts and PayPal accounts in my name with PayPal debit card that I still use ! (I didn't learn stealth because I was banned , I learned stealth because I was scared to pay taxes )

I personally think I've mastered stealth . But learn many new ideas from this fourm . But I'm far away from making the money amounts people have boosted on the fourm ! So I think people here have to play more safe for many reasons

Last edited by makingmoneyiseasy; 04-11-2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

I knew how to make my own stealth accounts way before the store market on the fourm . And did so but it's actually a blessing . Saves time and easier to just start selling . Creating accounts is time consuming ... at least to me it is . I been buying accounts ever since . Brilliant idea . But I have a better one . Maybe one day I'll be blessed to be a seller here of accounts ... I shall engage more here

Last edited by makingmoneyiseasy; 04-11-2017 at 08:29 AM.
Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

This topic should really go in the VIP section

This could save people TONS of time . If you do it right ...I wonder if aspkin would let me sell a book
Old 04-11-2017

Quote:
I'm willing to take that risk . I always liked playing with fire as a kid
Whilst your happy to take bold risks, *most* others wont want to as many people on this forum have one source of income which is ebay. Putting their livelihood at stake is not worth it.

Quote:
This could save people TONS of time.
I would think quite the opposite. If you knew how to do things the right way, you'd be saving a lot more time.

I'll share my insight at a later stage, but lets just say by the time you've logged into one of your accounts + phone verify the account + do what you need to do + delete history/cache + login to next... I would have finished managing 5 - 10 of my own accounts in the same space of time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

I don't think the bigger problem is how I run the accounts I think what most people problem is people sell risky items that brings extra attention to people's accounts .

Because the item is easy to sell

I do not sell risky items . That will get your account in trouble . But I do sell a pirated software and I have small competition . That could shut my account down but I figured out a way to sell it safely

. Timing is everything

But also if you are a seller of items we all should know not to put all our eggs in 1 basket . ... if all my eBay accounts got closed (which would not happen) I still have a other sources of income .

Ebay is a game to me .

A easy game to play if you know the rules ... and know how to break rules
Old 04-11-2017

Longevity: 45%

You are putting all the eggs in one basket man. At least get two iPads or two sim... May god bless you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2017

Longevity: 48%

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge but I have caved in and preordered the S8+, I believe the DEX that you can buy as an accessory has the ability to enable the phone to run VMWare so I will definitely be picking one up as I am curious as to whether or not I will be able to run my stealth accounts how I normally would however just by using my phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndreasP For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

I personally think having more back up accounts ready to use is a better call of action than using two sims! Having accounts that are aging .

But I use to use two SIM cards and nothing bad happened . So I switched to using just 1 SIM card and nothing bad happened .

1 PayPal finally got limited but nothing else happened . But I spread sales . I don't flood 1 account

... I like my system

All these m08272819191 emails people get . I rarely see them . I learn about them from the fourm

Last edited by makingmoneyiseasy; 04-11-2017 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by makingmoneyiseasy View Post

1 PayPal finally got limited but nothing else happened
Could be just the beginning....but all the best regardless of your choices
Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

Maybe not . Why not expirement with a few accounts just to see . I think it would be awesome if we had more beta testers :-)

I believe in working smart and not hard . Sure , the truth stealth method which has already been tested is flawless if you do it right .

... however one day I got tired of all this tracking information

So I tried something different from my EXPERIENCE
Old 04-11-2017

Longevity: 55%

Having Dedicated IP addresses for each account eliminates the tracking aspect fully

I'm switching to that method as we speak
The Following User Says Thank You to jakobrockz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017
Threadstarter  

Sounds like an extra expense to me.

In my books .... one I can get away with . I've paid tohave Dedicated IP addresses for years on different accounts . 24vc ..: not news to me

Guess what .

One day I got tired of paying for them and experimented .

Phones too .

All my numbers are VOIP people say tracphones are the best .

Yea I had them , many of them . I had a drawer full of phones with sticky tab to eBay accounts on each phone .

Guess what ..:

That got old too and I figured out a better way

I've lost many accounts before and I realize it's more about what you sell

I sell 4 different items in many different variations and my competition is less than 5 people and once I stopped selling risky items I stopped losing accounts . This was pre iPad days .

Last edited by makingmoneyiseasy; 04-11-2017 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-12-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasP View Post
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge but I have caved in and preordered the S8+, I believe the DEX that you can buy as an accessory has the ability to enable the phone to run VMWare so I will definitely be picking one up as I am curious as to whether or not I will be able to run my stealth accounts how I normally would however just by using my phone.
hmm... Im not sure how successful you would be running virtual machines from a Samsung S8. Whilst specs on smartphones are great, running virtual machines begins to put those specs under pressure, so you generate alot of heat.

Desktop PC/Laptops can mange that heat with fans. Phones cant. So when it begins to heat up, you'll starts experiencing lag.

I haven't tried it nor tested it. But I am presuming that is whats going to happen. Do let us know how it pans out
Old 04-12-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I think if it is working for you, then great. I know the majority has always said not to re-use tablets and phones. One misconception is that people mistake linkage and suspensions. It is possible to have multiple accounts linked and not suspended, until 1 actually gets suspended. Hopefully yours are not linked, as it does not appear they are linked form your previous post. Keep us up to date though. Having more outlets to stealth with is always a great resource.
Thank you for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
makingmoneyiseasy (04-13-2017)
Old 04-13-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 41%

I love this idea. Once I get some money I'm going to get an iPad and try this. If you have any more info please share!!
The Following User Says Thank You to turtlepillow For This Useful Post:
makingmoneyiseasy (04-13-2017)
Old 04-13-2017
Threadstarter  

Yeah make sure its an iPAD PRO ... i had the regular ipad mini with sim at first. But then i upgraded myself and got the PRO which has a built in sim card. You have the option from the JUMP to use 4 different networks for different pole of IP address if you cared. You can instantly switch to ANY ONE OF THEM ... i ended up realizing i got it as OVERKILL ... I never even tried all the networks yet. AT FIRST i was using the simcard WITH internal sim card. (2 sims) ... then i stopped using the SIM CARD and only internal and its been SMOOTH sailing .. except sometimes i have to verify but i already said verifying has been NO PROBLEM. So maybe the regular sim card model is good enough. I still never had no issues with that . I just decided i was going. To use more accounts so if ANY ever got linked and suspended i could try another way. Never been a cause .... YET .. i dont know about those androids anyway ... Account might get instant banned ! Androids are a waste of time :-D. Virtual PCS on a phone being an option should not even be possible! As already has been mentioned not powerful enough to run equivalent of a PC. So. APPLE + 2 apps you can download from the market seems easy enough to run many accounts 8-D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk