How come i always get 0 selling Limit when i create ebay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-18-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Smile How come i always get 0 selling Limit when i create ebay account

Hello guys, here is the thing. I tried to Create ebay accounts. but 6 out of 10, i got 0 selling limits when i upgrade to seller account on ebay. Here is how i create.
I used Gmail. and GV from same gmail email address. I put in real address which i can't access to, but it is real andvalid address which can be find on goole map.
and then i create ebay account, sign up for paypal. I add a VCC card to paypal ,vcc is that kind card which are opted out of the AVS system so it pass even if the addresses do not match. (Paypal did not ask me to confirm this card, i did not add VBA, just add an VCC)

and then i go back to ebay, upgrade to seller account. I chose paypal as automatic payment. my ebay selling limit is 0. Therefore, i tried second account. this time all step is same to first account, except the last step, setting automatic payment, this time i choose VCC as automatic payment (used the same card which attached to paypal). It works, the second one. I got 5/500 selling limit.. and then i tried third account, every step is same like second one, automatic payment was credit card too. However, the third one failed , 0/0 selling limit.

I got success on some ebay account which the automatic payments of all accounts are credit card. (some account i did not even link to paypal )
i also purchsed some steath account from this forum, the automatic payments of all accounts i bought are paypal.

I am confused now, so which way is better to be used as automatic payment ? credit card or paypal?

Can anyone tell me what my problem is? I don't want to create account all by luck. and is entropay VCC a good choice to use ?

i know this is long, thank you for reading my post

Last edited by tina990; 04-18-2017 at 10:31 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: How come i always get 0 selling Limit when i create ebay account

GV is your problem.......and Don't use Entropay, use a visa or mastercard gift card or buy a vcc from the forum. What are you using for Credit Card?
Old 04-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: How come i always get 0 selling Limit when i create ebay account

I used Visa VCC which bypass AVS, and this kind card, paypal did not ask me to confirm. but i check the ebay account i bought, it was required to confirm (no VBA attached either). and the paypal account i bought , i see it was attached by mastercard vcc and it was asked to confirm by paypal.so i assum it is vcc problem?
if so, how can i get this kind card? i don't even know how to ask seller? like i need an VCC which will be asked to confirm by paypal ?

i did not attach VBA before i upgrade ebay to seller account, is this a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
GV is your problem.......and Don't use Entropay, use a visa or mastercard gift card or buy a vcc from the forum. What are you using for Credit Card?

Last edited by tina990; 04-18-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Well first let's talk about the real issue, Google Voice, you need to use some type of prepaid phone like tracfone.

Quote:
I used Visa VCC which bypass AVS, and this kind card, paypal did not ask me to confirm.
OK but where did u get the Visa VCC? also when you add a VCC to PayPal, Paypal isn't going to ask you to confirm it, you need to do that yourself.

Quote:
but i check the ebay account i bought, it was required to confirm (no VBA attached either). and the paypal account i bought , i see it was attached by mastercard.so i assum it is vcc problem?
The account you bought probably used a VCC or Gift Card, I don't know....

Quote:
i did not attach VBA before i upgrade ebay to seller account, is this a problem?
No, it should be fine....I never add a VBA or Bank until I'm ready to use the PayPal....but I do confirm the VCC in PayPal.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
tina990 (04-18-2017)
Old 04-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: How come i always get 0 selling Limit when i create ebay account

Hi, thank you very much , tracfone is this an online phone number? can i get call or text by email something ?because i cant use physical card number.

Visa VCC i got from a guy outside of this forum, because it takes really long time to get reply from seller in this forum, i have been contact 4-5 seller, only 1 replied me. and i tried to pay him, not yet get his paypal email address to pay. is there any web i can create by my own?

"Paypal isn't going to ask you to confirm it, you need to do that yourself. " how can i do it by myself? i don't have any link to confirm. i want to buy this kind card which i can confirm. do you know what this kind card is? is it called expuse code, 4 numbers? ( i read about it before ) so when i submit this kind card, how much time i can get the number? ask from seller?

can i use VBA to confirm instead of VCC? i mean what if i only attach VBA and get it confirmed. is this way work? because i am able to get VBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Well first let's talk about the real issue, Google Voice, you need to use some type of prepaid phone like tracfone.

OK but where did u get the Visa VCC? also when you add a VCC to PayPal, Paypal isn't going to ask you to confirm it, you need to do that yourself.

The account you bought probably used a VCC or Gift Card, I don't know....

No, it should be fine....I never add a VBA or Bank until I'm ready to use the PayPal....but I do confirm the VCC in PayPal.
Old 04-18-2017

Longevity: 76%

I always use GV with no issue.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina990 View Post
Hi, thank you very much , tracfone is this an online phone number? can i get call or text by email something ?because i cant use physical card number.
No, tracfone is a physical phone....let me guess, your not in the USA.

Quote:
Visa VCC i got from a guy outside of this forum, because it takes really long time to get reply from seller in this forum, i have been contact 4-5 seller, only 1 replied me. and i tried to pay him, not yet get his paypal email address to pay.
ok

Quote:
is there any web i can create by my own?
I don't know what your asking.

Quote:
do you know what this kind card is? is it called expuse code, 4 numbers? ( i read about it before ) so when i submit this kind card, how much time i can get the number? ask from seller?
Contact the sellers on this forum, it would seem you don't know what a gift card is because it sounds like your not in the USA.

Quote:
can i use VBA to confirm instead of VCC? i mean what if i only attach VBA and get it confirmed. is this way work? because i am able to get VBA
VCC = Confirms the PayPal
VBA = Verifies the PayPal
These are 2 different things

As for the link to get the Expuse Code url, here it is:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...thdrawal_limit
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
tina990 (04-18-2017)
Old 04-18-2017

Longevity: 51%

Call ebay and chat with one of them agents, According to ebay this now part of standard procedure , or its just a euphemistic way
of them saying they dont trust you
Old 04-18-2017

Longevity: 45%

Call ebay and they will ask you to pass verification. You mentioned you used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address so most likely they will not find a match in their database . In this case, the rep will give you some starting limit to build trust, most likely 20 items, 1500 USD\ for you to start.
Old 04-19-2017

Longevity: 70%

Just go on the online chat and explain that your selling limit is zero, as long as you have linked a paypal account they will manually increase the selling limit but it will be the minimum
Old 04-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockney rebel View Post
Just go on the online chat and explain that your selling limit is zero, as long as you have linked a paypal account they will manually increase the selling limit but it will be the minimum
Online Chat does not exist for USA Ebay.
Old 04-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

If you use a tracfone instead of google voice for creating your account, you will get different limits
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
Haidukken (04-19-2017), tina990 (04-21-2017)
Old 04-19-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
If you use a tracfone instead of google voice for creating your account, you will get different limits
Good to know, I will try that on my next account.

Old 04-19-2017

I found out tonight GV does get you 0 selling limits. The new account I created this week was a waste since I used GV and I can't sell on it. Oh well, it was a lesson learned.

Old 04-19-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

If you want to use GV from the very start of creating accounts, eBay requires you to call in and verify personal info.
Old 04-20-2017

Quote:
Thats good to know, Ill definitely have to test that out. Does that mean you wont have to call in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
If you want to use GV from the very start of creating accounts, eBay requires you to call in and verify personal info.
If I created an account, and a few days later swapped out the number will that be considered a red flag? Say I switched it to a prepaid or tracfone, will I still be required to call in and verify personal info?
Old 04-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

I never have to call in when creating accounts
Old 04-20-2017

Quote:
I never have to call in when creating accounts
Im sitting here in SHOCK right now, I cant believe it.
Old 04-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Does ebay recognize that your phone number is from google voice?

Quote:
Old 04-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Are you saying sometimes you use GV, it works, sometimes, you use GV,you got 0 selling limits?
it happens to me too. Usually, i create accounts with GV number, i got half 0 selling limit, half 5/500, but yesterday i created 4 account, all were 0 limit

maybe i should give up GV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twocoolt View Post
I found out tonight GV does get you 0 selling limits. The new account I created this week was a waste since I used GV and I can't sell on it. Oh well, it was a lesson learned.

Old 04-21-2017

Quote:
Are you saying sometimes you use GV, it works, sometimes, you use GV,you got 0 selling limits?
it happens to me too. Usually, i create accounts with GV number, i got half 0 selling limit, half 5/500, but yesterday i created 4 account, all were 0 limit

maybe i should give up GV.
I used GV on other accounts I created without issue but it has been awhile since I created an account. My guess is things have changed in regards to using GV so from this point I will use Tracfone or another cheap phone provider.

The Following User Says Thank You to Twocoolt For This Useful Post:
tina990 (04-21-2017)
Old 04-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Does ebay recognize that your phone number is from google voice?
I believe they can see if you are using a VoIP or a real mobile phone