Question! cannot withdraw money - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-24-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Question! cannot withdraw money

Hey wise paypal users, please help!

My situation:
I have not been able to withdraw money from my paypal account for 3 days now. When I try withdrawing it says "cannot withdraw, nee more info, try our classic site instead". Then i go to their classic site and when I withdraw the page just refreshes.

This has been going on since 1 week ago but it would randomly let me withdraw. Like last week if I try withdrawing, it wont let me withdraw then a few hours later I try again and it will let me withdraw.

However today, all of the COMPLETED withdrawals I did last week somehow got reversed and is now back in my paypal account so now I have a ~$500 in my paypal that I cant withdraw.

I haven't got any message from paypal. (im not limited or anything, no messages)
I tried clearing cookies, switching browsers, didnt work.
I tried downloading paypal app on my phone, and when i withdraw it says "denied due to risk"
I am in canada

Ive been using this stealth account for about 3 weeks now and it worked great for the first 2 weeks and I have successfully withdrawn about $2k to my bank.

I had ONE paypal initiated chargeback on the 3rd day I opened this stealth account for $16. Two weeks later, that chargeback reversed the $16 payment from my account to the buyer.. it was weird cuz it wasn't a buyer initiated chargeback. What happened was the buyer didnt use their paypal for a year and just started using their paypal again after 1 year of inactivity and sent me money and that got charged back automatically by paypal somehow.
That chargeback process took 2 weeks, and after that process was completed, now I have this withdrawal problem.

What should i do?

should i...
1) call paypal? (im afraid if I use my phone number itll connect the phone number to a banned paypal account I have)

2) close the account and wait 180 days and open a new stealth paypal?

3) wait it out... and maybe itll fix itself?

thanks for ur time and help

Last edited by johnny1992; 04-24-2017 at 05:38 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 68%
Default Re: Question! cannot withdraw money

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny1992 View Post
Hey wise paypal users, please help!

My situation:
I have not been able to withdraw money from my paypal account for 3 days now. When I try withdrawing it says "cannot withdraw, nee more info, try our classic site instead". Then i go to their classic site and when I withdraw the page just refreshes.

This has been going on since 1 week ago but it would randomly let me withdraw. Like last week if I try withdrawing, it wont let me withdraw then a few hours later I try again and it will let me withdraw.

However today, all of the COMPLETED withdrawals I did last week somehow got reversed and is now back in my paypal account so now I have a ~$500 in my paypal that I cant withdraw.

I haven't got any message from paypal. (im not limited or anything, no messages)
I tried clearing cookies, switching browsers, didnt work.
I tried downloading paypal app on my phone, and when i withdraw it says "denied due to risk"
I am in canada

Ive been using this stealth account for about 3 weeks now and it worked great for the first 2 weeks and I have successfully withdrawn about $2k to my bank.

I had ONE paypal initiated chargeback on the 3rd day I opened this stealth account for $16. Two weeks later, that chargeback reversed the $16 payment from my account to the buyer.. it was weird cuz it wasn't a buyer initiated chargeback. What happened was the buyer didnt use their paypal for a year and just started using their paypal again after 1 year of inactivity and sent me money and that got charged back automatically by paypal somehow.
That chargeback process took 2 weeks, and after that process was completed, now I have this withdrawal problem.

What should i do?

should i...
1) call paypal? (im afraid if I use my phone number itll connect the phone number to a banned paypal account I have)

2) close the account and wait 180 days and open a new stealth paypal?

3) wait it out... and maybe itll fix itself?

thanks for ur time and help
Use a different browser.
Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 46%

Use voip like skype to call pp. make sure the voip is not linked to a pp account.(if you hear something like I cannot find an account associated with this number).

I think the reason you cannot withdraw is sometimes even pp release the 21 hold on some transactions they somehow won't let you use it. Normally wait for some time and it will be normal. The fastest way is to call pp and they will resolve it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to zacksmithhai For This Useful Post:
johnny1992 (04-26-2017)
Old 04-26-2017

Longevity: 40%

If the withdrawals were reversed, and it has blocked further attempts, then it means that PayPal have detected some unusual or suspicious activities on the account and have prevented funds from being taken out to prevent fraud.

It probably also means you might be soft limited for making payments and withdrawals until you've had the account reviewed. If you've not sold anything against their agreement and have stuck to the guidelines, their soft review should complete without fault.

You may also try this URL:

WARNING PayPal Link

https://www.paypal.com/authflow/entr...AWithdrawFunds

This will force a security check, which may unlock the withdrawal feature, but as said above, if you've been queued for a soft review, it would be hard-locked until they've lifted it.
The Following User Says Thank You to JHerald For This Useful Post:
johnny1992 (04-26-2017)
Old 04-29-2017

Longevity: 40%

JHerald, I think I may have been soft limited as paypal won't let me make purchases( asking that I reply a prompt sent to my phone '1 for yes' or '2 for no' to approve transaction, unfortunately I used Gvoice and it won't reply to a short number).
My question is, would it be lifted if I wait it out? Or do I get soft reviewed? Do I initiate this soft review?
Calling cc is not an option for me as I wouldn't know where to start and really would be a hassle for $200 I have in there.