change paypal on listings worked for me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-25-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Send a message via Skype™ to SUPERNINJA
Default change paypal on listings worked for me

I used a different paypal acct than the ones linked to a few ebay accts. Because they had hundreds of transactions and were over a year old, it was fine. Its the only paypal business acct where I have an active paypal business debit card on it so I can withdraw whenever I want. I can't see the connection they would make. Paypal is not linked anymore, and the last time someone posted a question like this was 2014, saying it will trigger a MC099. Can anyone verify thats no longer true now that PP and Ebay split?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: change paypal on listings worked for me

How long have you had this ebay account, and is it the only one with which these paypals have been interacting with?
Old 04-25-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I've had it at least a year. Once the accts have been verified and 21 days pass on the paypal, and at least 90 days since 1st sale on the ebay, they don't seem to notice when you create a listing, enter a different paypal address for payment.

As long as there is no MC99 thing on any of the ebays. Even then, the paypal is still good. They don't seem to link or flag you if you start getting paid via a different paypal after you're established on ebay.
Old 04-25-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

One paypal. More than one ebay. Or if you have a paypal that has something you need that another one doesn't (mine had already issued me a paypal debit card in my name), I can add that paypal email address when I list new items on another ebay. This is a 1:1 ratio. I don't think there's a trail that way, don't know why. I can't even remember reading anyone posting about any particular consequence with adding a better paypal acct into another ebay's new listings, what can they do?

MC99? I never got one of those unless I had an ebay acct charged off with a 2k balance, linking my personal details with a charged- off acct.

They also don't notice it's me when I put in the 2nd address line, C/O *my real name* with the business name being a business name. Entered this to help me cash a check if they have to close my acct, it appears as my name on it right beneath a short business name. Only after establishing the paypal acct, added it. They never notice after a few months, whatever address changes, phone number, username that you change it to.

I also noticed that the paypal and ebay matching up your name and address with some public records database is now pretty obvious, because any time I made sure my address was linked with public records on a people search on my own name, the ebay acct would be opened with 500 - 1000 listings automatically. Just make sure the address you register paypal and ebay are linked on any public database on both accounts, and just make sure the bank accts and credit cards match that address. Guaranteed 1000 items limit. I used a VBA and VCC for paypal from a seller. Don't think vanilla visas work for that.
Old 04-28-2017

Longevity: 72%

Seriously? You don't think EB knows you're using two or more different PP's on one EB account?

Just because they didn't say anything doesn't mean it hasn't been noticed, they're all linked together now. Forever.

One day somebody high up will say, "The Wall Street Journal did an article about poor security at EB and the Board's breathing down my neck. Set up an enforcement sweep and purge all marginal accounts", and overnight a bot will shut down 2-3 million accounts.

It happens about once every six months to a year, and this board will be flooded with people saying things like "EB burned a dozen of my accounts in the last 24 hours".

Just keep it in mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
Christopher (04-30-2017)
Old 04-30-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Seriously? You don't think EB knows you're using two or more different PP's on one EB account?

Just because they didn't say anything doesn't mean it hasn't been noticed, they're all linked together now. Forever.

One day somebody high up will say, "The Wall Street Journal did an article about poor security at EB and the Board's breathing down my neck. Set up an enforcement sweep and purge all marginal accounts", and overnight a bot will shut down 2-3 million accounts.

It happens about once every six months to a year, and this board will be flooded with people saying things like "EB burned a dozen of my accounts in the last 24 hours".

Just keep it in mind.
That's good information to know. I'm guessing "marginal accounts" are the ones where you've raised only a couple of flags.
Old 05-02-2017

Hello,
Does it still work?