eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - What do you think about Bitcoins investment, I need your advices
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Re: What do you think about Bitcoins investment, I need your advices

Download this app called "Coincap" for your phone. It tracks ALL crypto currencies with a live clock and even gives you a graph for the last 24 hours, week, month, 6 months and 1 year. Its pretty cool.

Price it by market cap, the top 10 currencies are currently:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Dash
Ethereum Classic
NEM
Monero
Augur
Golem

You probably haven't even herd of more than half of these. There's a ton more that are worth investing into. In fact, *every single one of these* have increased significantly the past 3 months. Enough to make it seem silly that you put your money in stocks rather than these.

I take a look at this CoinCap app on my phone every morning and night and read a few articles about speculation every day. Its interesting **** and it's definitely going to be more of a common thing in 10 years (my opinion).

And there's ton of exchanges that you can buy pretty much all of these on. Even websites that you can cash out your PayPal with but will be forced to pay a premium. Kraken is the most popular and my favorite.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakobrockz For This Useful Post:
BlackLion (04-29-2017), unkown5454 (05-05-2017)

Aspkin Group