Paypal stealth account limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-01-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Paypal stealth account limited

Hi.

I have had a stealth account for about 8 months and originally had to provide ID to up my limits. I got my ID sorted from Justsmile on here and the limit was removed.

However it would appear they are now not happy with the ID and my account has been closed and I can no longer use Paypal. I called them to ask why and they said there was a problem with the ID I uploaded. She said maybe it was a bit blurred or something and I have to upload again and also confirm my linked card. They can then open an appeal to my account being closed.

I have confirmed my card with the 4 digit code but not yet uploaded any ID for obvious reasons.

I have contacted Justsmile regarding the ID but I am now very concerned thinking if I upload ID again and they check the license number (UK) and it doesn't really exist, I will then be investigated for fraud.

Has anyone had this happen to them with a stealth account and if so what did you do?

I had a stealth account about 2 years ago and JamesNorth101 sorted my ID and it was a passport as oppose to a driving license. Not sure if this makes a difference.

Please help me as I have money in there that I need to get out and also need to get my ebay sales on again as it was growing slowly but surely.

This is the email I got from Paypal after calling them

Dear *** ,

Thank you for your cooperation and availability. Following our telephone conversation, I am sending you the necessary information, so that we can review the current situation.

Please click on the link below and follow the instructions:

www.paypal.com/il/uploaddoc

- You need to verify your identity by providing us with a copy of a government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver's licence (the plastic card, not the official letter).

It must show your date of birth, as well as the issue date and expiry date. The full document needs to be visible. We cannot accept partial documents.

- Please provide your monthly statement for the card ending in 02. The statement must show your name, address and card number exactly as they appear in your PayPal account. If this is a debit card associated with your bank account, please send a copy of your statement showing a recent PayPal transaction. The statement must have been issued within the last 12 months.

Yours sincerely,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!