heeelp please ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-03-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Red face heeelp please !

hi

yesterday i made withdraw request amount 90$ to my bank acc

today i got message about unusual activity and paypal need verification i type my phone and is not accept it

i do call the support center and from my bad language he know i`m not American and i tell them my info not correct and i need to correct it reply with no not any thing corrected without photo id any photo id even if not fully correct !! i give him my Egyptian one tell me this us account you need us id i thought that i done and my paypal got banned ,,but he tell me that if you upload usa photo id you will be back to your acc immediately !! how he tell me that if i give them not usa id ?? maybe because my acc is clean no claims or any backcharges ??

or that because i was added to my paypal account information about egypt company and i tell him that my company is in Egypt he told me i see that just give us photo id show your name in English and that match your address and you are done i ask about how mush time i wait after i upload this id answer me exactly by ( immediately back to your account )

i need help because in 2 days i will pass the 21 days hold i need to done this in fast way

any one get this solved before ?? anyone need to try any idea with me ?

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!