Lets Start To Wean Off Paypal.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-27-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Lightbulb Lets Start To Wean Off Paypal..

hi,

after reading all the risks of using ebay and paypal combined i have decided to wean myself off paypal. Although i have never encountered any problem with them but since suspension of my past few ebay accounts affiliated with paypal i have started to think it might not be too late to see a red flag raised by paypal...

i have started this thread as a sort of campaign, i m a UK resident so my choice here other then paypal would be NOCHEX, lets say good bye to paypal and start using alternatives.. i m sure people will pay u whatever means u choose if they like ur product.. lets end togather paypal supremacy.. dont forget its us who made them a star...

i have started this thread to know what others think about this idea.. why not lets give it a try.. why cant we just stop being submissive... ??

lets see if thread motivates enough of us (sufferers) or not...

best of luck
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-27-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

What alternatives do you suggest? How has your alternative worked with eBay?

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...reat-info.html
Old 08-28-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
What alternatives do you suggest? How has your alternative worked with eBay?

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...reat-info.html
being in UK i think the best alternative is nochex, i lost my ebay bussiness couple of months ago until i reached this forum, so i m getting my hold again. I have started working now but this time i m not going to use paypal at all atleast with this unlinked (virgin ) account, yesterday i made first purchase with the account and paid with nochex.. one more thing for any enthusiasts.. you can provide checkout for ebay listings via nochex.. here is the link Nochex Checkout for eBay i m sure many of us dont like nochex coz it is not integrated but atlast that phase is over ..

for usa users there has to be a solid alternative to paypal
Old 08-28-2007

Longevity: 99%

Is nochex just for UK residents or can anyone use them? What if your listing was gbp--would that make a difference? Are they more of a processing unit like Paypal or merchant unit like Google Checkout and Bidpay where the money goes directly into your bank? How do the fees compare to Paypal? All questions I can probably look up, but I'd like to hear from someone who's used them.
Old 08-28-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Is nochex just for UK residents or can anyone use them? What if your listing was gbp--would that make a difference? Are they more of a processing unit like Paypal or merchant unit like Google Checkout and Bidpay where the money goes directly into your bank? How do the fees compare to Paypal? All questions I can probably look up, but I'd like to hear from someone who's used them.
yes nochex is for uk residents.. it only accepts payment in gbp and u got to have a uk bank account registered.. fees are low as compared to paypal there are no chargebacks one money is in ur account it is urs.. nochex will deal with any chargebacks itself.. it is payment processor like paypal.. ebay was not allowing its hold but i guess now it has become a far better alternative..

i m busy developing my own website these days.. and gonna start ebay auctions again.. this time ill use nochex only as payment method... will post how everything is going