eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on new CryptoCurrency ICO - Tezos
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 56%
Default Re: Opinions on new CryptoCurrency ICO - Tezos

Thanks for taking a look at this one, Vogeltron. I was hoping to get your opinion on this one as you definitely have a knack for this market. You are one of the first to inform me about this type of investment and one of the people I look to for ongoing advice. I Got in on Bitcoins early thanks to you. I definitely think you should take on a bigger project in this regard such as your own blog/website.

That being said I think you are writing this one off a little too quickly. If you look at the team, the problems this one solves, the backers, the time in development, and the unique concepts this one brings to the table, this one does not smell like the same sleazy pump and dump scheme you see in Penny stocks. Do a little diligence and I guarantee you will be impressed.

I know that not having a coin limit seems to scream constant dilution to the value of each coin. However it could also lead to widespread adoption which will increase their value. Don't forget that Ethereum also has no coin limit.

Again I really think you should take a second serious look at this one. This is not your run of the mill low-rent project.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futuremogul888 For This Useful Post:
rsot (05-17-2017), vogeltron (05-17-2017)

Aspkin Group